George Takei Caught with his pants down

Sulu is sick. I stumbled across a video oh him jacking a guy off on Howard Stern. Wasn't sure what it was until they showed it. Disgusting pervert! had to turn it off. He probably watches it 5 times a day.

I think you might have inadvertently added a few extra words, there, man.

Didn't you mean to say "Disgusting pervert, I had to watch it 5 times a day"?
No, the sick pecker lusting Takei would or did.
Even if he did, so what? Who cares?

I was talking to a guy my age and the art studio.

While we were working, he told me a story about when he once grabbed a girl and kissed her and she started screaming bloody rape. He said all she had to do was say no.

So I suggested he shouldn't have grabbed her.

Then he said, but how would I know if she wanted me to kiss her?

So I asked, how would you feel if some guy grabbed and kissed you?

So he said, but I'm not gay.

At that point, I realized that to him, there was nothing to say.

Many right wingers just don't get it.
Who gives a fucking shit about shit dicks… you?
They are fucked in the head, obviously

So an accuser comes out saying Roy Moore sexually assaulted her. The liberals go crazy and the conservative say there is no proof.

Now someone accuses George Takei of sexual assault. And the conservatives take it as truth while the liberals say there is no proof.

This is simply more evidence that, for many, party politics matters more than truth or the well being of the people.

So an accuser comes out saying Roy Moore sexually assaulted her. The liberals go crazy and the conservative say there is no proof.

Now someone accuses George Takei of sexual assault. And the conservatives take it as truth while the liberals say there is no proof.

This is simply more evidence that, for many, party politics matters more than truth or the well being of the people.
Like i have always said, getting along is way overrated

Like i have always said, getting along is way overrated

But it sure makes getting things done at easier.

Sulu is sick. I stumbled across a video oh him jacking a guy off on Howard Stern. Wasn't sure what it was until they showed it. Disgusting pervert! had to turn it off. He probably watches it 5 times a day.

I think you might have inadvertently added a few extra words, there, man.

Didn't you mean to say "Disgusting pervert, I had to watch it 5 times a day"?
No, the sick pecker lusting Takei would or did.
Even if he did, so what? Who cares?
I care!

lol, notice that only a day after 99% of the RWnuts proclaim Roy Moore's accuser to be a liar,

the same 99% have no problem automatically assuming this accuser is telling the truth.

That's because homosexuals commit kiddie rape at far higher rates than any other demographic, and NAMBLA plays a huge role in the homosexual 'rights' hoax, so it's a given they rape kids and endorse that behavior; most of their 'martyrs' have been child molestors.

Correct........Of course the truth is not politically correct, it never is.

q8xfx1e4pjxz.png

George likely wishes he would have kept his big mouth shut.
Especially when he told Howard Stern he groped men without their consent ...as a form of persuasion (live on air). Oops.

Accuser Scott R. Brunton says he was groped by the 'Star Trek' icon at the actor's Los Angeles condo.
A former model and actor is accusing Star Trek icon George Takei of sexual assault in 1981. The accuser, Scott R. Brunton, who was 23 at the time of the alleged incident, claims that Takei took advantage of him when he was most vulnerable.
Takes is a homo. If course he'd grope a 23 year old male.

Were you drunk when you wrote that?

How does anyone know that Brunton isn't out for a payday?

Accuser Scott R. Brunton says he was groped by the 'Star Trek' icon at the actor's Los Angeles condo.
A former model and actor is accusing Star Trek icon George Takei of sexual assault in 1981. The accuser, Scott R. Brunton, who was 23 at the time of the alleged incident, claims that Takei took advantage of him when he was most vulnerable.

Georgie is still a homo.

Georgie is still a homo.

Your bible tell you that?

No one does, no more so than anyone else who makes these claims without solid proof. We live in a very dishonest society right now.

We've always lived in a dishonest society. The dishonest folks have a leader now. His name is Donald "Grab them by the pussy" Trump.

Beyond that. Everyone needs to remember: When the smoke clears, the real problem for the middle class is lack of adequate pay.....

No one does, no more so than anyone else who makes these claims without solid proof. We live in a very dishonest society right now.

We've always lived in a dishonest society. The dishonest folks have a leader now. His name is Donald "Grab them by the pussy" Trump.

Beyond that. Everyone needs to remember: When the smoke clears, the real problem for the middle class is lack of adequate pay.....
Plenty of dishonesty on both ends of the spectrum.

I'm going to guess you disagree with that. Oh well.

Forum List

Back