George Takei Caught with his pants down

Well well well, so George Takei, another self righteous, condescending, Trump hating Hollywood scumbag who rants about removing Trump from office is accused of sexual assault... these arrogant Hollywood pigs are the same ones calling Trump a sexual predator, let that sink in.

Commander Sulu is THE most obnoxious, attention-whoring gay celeb since Chris Crocker ("Leave Britney Alone" twink). Actually he's worse because whether gay or straight, you expect an 80-year-old to have a more mature, mellow approach to sexual urges than a 20-year-old (this 44-year-old hetero already does). But flamoyant homosexuality is the ONLY thing Takei is about, it's the ONLY thing he cares about - a mindless, obsessed 24/7 explosion of man-on-man fucking. Nothing else even exists to him.

Remember, Takei is the one who jacked off another guy live on (not surprisingly) the Howard Stern show, my guilty pleasure.

I'm surprised Sulu didn't drive the Enterprise into a black hole after mistaking it for the universe's largest "glory hole." Perhaps he was too busy chasing after Kirk's "ultimate" Captain's Log. With that same weirdly zoned-out expression he had in plenty of episodes.

Commander Sulu is THE most obnoxious, attention-whoring gay celeb since Chris Crocker ("Leave Britney Alone" twink). Actually he's worse because whether gay or straight, you expect an 80-year-old to have a more mature, mellow approach to sexual urges than a 20-year-old (this 44-year-old hetero already does). But flamoyant homosexuality is the ONLY thing Takei is about, it's the ONLY thing he cares about - a mindless, obsessed 24/7 explosion of man-on-man fucking. Nothing else even exists to him.

Remember, Takei is the one who jacked off another guy live on (not surprisingly) the Howard Stern show, my guilty pleasure.

Must have been after I dropped the Stern show. I canceled because of the gayness. The straw that broke the camel's back was a couple of flamers in M/S outfits tongue kissing on a dare. Done, the writing was on the wall.

And I think Artie Lange SUCKS. He thinks he's funny and some agree, but not an ounce of talent. I shot some heroine and feel bad........ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa. Fuck off, he sucks.

IMO the show was a much better on E. Sometimes less is more.

Must have been after I dropped the Stern show. I canceled because of the gayness. The straw that broke the camel's back was a couple of flamers in some M/S outfits tongue kissing. Done, the writing was on the wall.

And I think Artie Lang SUCKS. He thinks he's funny and some agree, but not an ounce of talent. I shot some heroine and feel bad........ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa. Fuck off, he sucks.

I don't like Artie Lange much either. He has some really funny moments but at the same time he's such a sad, dysfunctional, morbidly obese, binge-alcoholic heroin addict slowly killing himself. Artie's liver is so gross-out shriveled, black and dead that you can hear his liver chant, "Whooja talkin' about, Willis?" But I've never been bothered by gross-out raunchy, perverted humor anyway so I'm not bothered in the slightest about Howard Stern's subject matter. I'm a long-time South Park fan, so obviously "filthy-funny" runs in my heart & soul.

Last edited:
P.S., I'm proud to admit that anyone who has read any number of my posts knows that I'm a sick, twisted fuck who LOVES morbid gallows humor. So it's only natural I'm a Howard Stern fan, isn't it?

Must have been after I dropped the Stern show. I canceled because of the gayness. The straw that broke the camel's back was a couple of flamers in some M/S outfits tongue kissing. Done, the writing was on the wall.

And I think Artie Lang SUCKS. He thinks he's funny and some agree, but not an ounce of talent. I shot some heroine and feel bad........ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa. Fuck off, he sucks.

I don't like Artie Lange much either. He has some really funny moments but at the same time he's such a sad, dysfunctional, morbidly obese, binge-alcoholic heroin addict slowly killing himself. Artie's liver is so gross-out shriveled, black and dead that you can hear it chant, "Whooja talkin' about, Willis?" But I've never been bothered by gross-out raunchy, perverted humor anyway so I'm not bothered in the slightest about Howard Stern's subject matter. I'm a long-time South Park fan, so obviously "filthy-funny" runs in my heart & soul.

That guy rarely made me laugh. Really, I don't remember ever laughing, but had to be once. His timing and vocals suck, and he's just too fucked up to come up with decent material.

Sure, I get the filthy funny. Love South Park, Beavis and Butthead etc. But I draw the line at human feces and gay. Lesbians an exception, of course. Maybe they're not gay.:blowup: I have trouble keeping up with LGBT jargon

lol, notice that only a day after 99% of the RWnuts proclaim Roy Moore's accuser to be a liar,

the same 99% have no problem automatically assuming this accuser is telling the truth.

That's because homosexuals commit kiddie rape at far higher rates than any other demographic, and NAMBLA plays a huge role in the homosexual 'rights' hoax, so it's a given they rape kids and endorse that behavior; most of their 'martyrs' have been child molestors.

Well well well, so George Takei, another self righteous, condescending, Trump hating Hollywood scumbag who rants about removing Trump from office is accused of sexual assault... these arrogant Hollywood pigs are the same ones calling Trump a sexual predator, let that sink in.

Ever since Takei came out of the closet I cant watch another episode of Star Trek.....there were no homos on Star Trek!

23? "Most vulnerable"? WTF does that mean? Broke? Just got dumped? Passed out drunk?

Takei is an asshole.

But "Groped"?
It means he woke up from being drugged with George's hands down is pants fondeling his junk without his consent.

Accuser Scott R. Brunton says he was groped by the 'Star Trek' icon at the actor's Los Angeles condo.
A former model and actor is accusing Star Trek icon George Takei of sexual assault in 1981. The accuser, Scott R. Brunton, who was 23 at the time of the alleged incident, claims that Takei took advantage of him when he was most vulnerable.
Takes is a homo. If course he'd grope a 23 year old male.

Ever since Takei came out of the closet I cant watch another episode of Star Trek.....there were no homos on Star Trek!

Oh, I wouldn't be so sure. I've seen Sulu and Chekhov give each other some smiling, come-hither expressions while they were on that Enterprise helm panel, mwahaha! For all we know, Sulu may have been checking out Spock's ass when we weren't looking. That's what he really meant when he said his trademark line, "Oh my."

I was talking to a guy my age and the art studio.

While we were working, he told me a story about when he once grabbed a girl and kissed her and she started screaming bloody rape. He said all she had to do was say no.

So I suggested he shouldn't have grabbed her.

Then he said, but how would I know if she wanted me to kiss her?

So I asked, how would you feel if some guy grabbed and kissed you?

So he said, but I'm not gay.

At that point, I realized that to him, there was nothing to say.

Many right wingers just don't get it.
Dear deanrd it's not just RW who don't get it. One of my most RW friends came to the rescue when some other guy kept insinuating both me and a third friend had consented to sex just because he left a msg by voicemail announcing his intentions of trading sexual favors for giving us a ride in his car - he didn't get that announcing his expectations by voice mail msg doesn't mean anyone consented to that (especially when we never heard that msg before we got in the car) but my RW friend totally got it and threatened to kick the guy's ass if he tried to pressure us to "make good on his offer." I didn't understand how ppl committed harassment and coercion till I saw how this guy totally believed we already consented to his intentions we never heard him say much less ask us in advance!

Some ppl just don't get the distinction between their perception and the other person meaning or wanting something else. Right as we speak a friend of mine is still arguing with me by email that I must have meant something sexual by leaving some clothes in his bathroom because he keeps focusing on the panties as some kind of hint or teasing . I told him over and over anything I left was by accident but he doesn't hear me. He keeps insisting I won't answer his question but I have answered about 5 times that I didn't mean to leave those there. He doesn't get it or doesn't want to get it. It's not a matter of RW or LW. It's either ego or defensiveness where some ppl just believe or want to hear or see things a certain way, and don't believe or don't count the other person as valid. When ppl are deadset in what they believe , that's just where they are. I've seen this in both leftwing and right-wing, men or women. Ppl have their limits their beliefs and their perceptions. Some things may change, but some things stay stuck. I've seen this with all ppl of all types, but it varies case by case which issues or areas they won't budge on. No matter how much you may try to explain or reason with them. It happens, even to the best of people. That's what is most humbling to realize, that even good people with the best intent can do wrong just like a person with bad intent. So we all should take greater caution, knowing that these things can even happen to us or others we respect, not just chalk it up to bad people we are quicker to blame

If all that Takie has doen was grope some 23 year old adult man years ago, in Hollywood that would be known as being chaste.

q8xfx1e4pjxz.png

George likely wishes he would have kept his big mouth shut.

Well well well, so George Takei, another self righteous, condescending, Trump hating Hollywood scumbag who rants about removing Trump from office

Same question as always ------ Link?

While you're letting that sink in running away from the same question yet again, here's one from George Takei....

donald-trump-answers-question-what-is-two-plus-two-george-takei.jpg

Forum List

Back