George Pell: CARDINAL FOUND GUILTY of child sexual assault! Anal rape a kid get loved by the lord'

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Vatican treasuer, the third most senior Catholic in the world, convicted on five charges in Australian court case

Pope Francis, who has previously praised Pell for his honesty and response to child sexual abuse, has yet to publicly react, but just two days after the unreported verdict in December the Vatican announced that Pell and two other cardinals had been removed from the pontiff’s council of advisers.

Pell’s conviction and likely imprisonment will cause shockwaves through a global Catholic congregation and is a blow to Francis’s efforts to get a grip on sexual abuse.
upload_2019-2-25_22-59-28.png

George Pell: cardinal found guilty of child sexual assault

:dunno: so the flocks want to spread the lords' love to all!
Deep impactful feelings they give with cream anal pies.

Last edited:
  • Banned
more .....

One child accused the cardinal of touching his genitals on multiple occasions from 1978 to 1979, as they played in the local swimming pool.

Another said he had also been abused at the pool, between 1977 and 1979. He said the cardinal had touched his testicles as he was throwing him into the water.

A third complainant, whose allegations were not made part of a formal charge, said that in 1975 or 1976, he was playing in the water with Cardinal Pell at Lake Boga, about 200 miles from Melbourne.

At one point, he said, he slipped from the cardinal’s shoulders and was hit in the face with his erect penis. The cardinal smiled, the boy said.

“Don’t worry, it’s only natural,” he said, the boy recounted

:itsok: poor ignorant people scammed by fake people spewing lies there are gods!

did you great creamed by a cardinal?

• Banned
Will no follower of the lord, not give pointers on joining the cult?

upload_2019-2-26_19-2-55.png

but THEY tell us not to sin??!! I don't get it

Kinda like Black Face telling his political GOP opponent that HE is the racist.

Truth is, this is why Jesus hated hypocrisy so much, and why he only ranted and railed against the hypocritical religious leaders of his day.

So they nailed him to a cross for it.

Shrug.

No the bible tells you not to sin.

People are not Christians because they think they are sinless. They are Christians because they know they are not.
bullshit--they tell us not to sin!
THEY are up there preaching don't do this/don't do that/do this /do that

No THEY don't. They read bible scripture. When was the last time you stepped foot into a church for service dickwad?

People are not Christians because they think they are sinless. They are Christians because they know they are not.

No THEY don't. They read bible scripture. When was the last time you stepped foot into a church for service dickwad?
they read/preach/etc the Ten Commandments
when was the last time you opened a dictionary--dumbass?
preach
Dictionary result for preach
/prēCH/
verb

1. deliver a sermon or religious address to an assembled group of people, typically in church.
    "he preached to a large congregation"
    synonyms: give a sermon, deliver a sermon, sermonize, spread the gospel, evangelize, address, speak; More
    • publicly proclaim or teach (a religious message or belief).
      "a church that preaches the good news"
      synonyms: proclaim, teach, spread, propagate, expound, explain, make known
    • earnestly advocate (a belief or course of action).

"sin as an act of offence against God by despising his persons and Christian biblical law, and by injuring others" "Biblical law refers to the legal aspects of the Bible"
"Spewed on Sundays (and other times) by child rape leaders to abuse the flock of gullibles."

"I live in sin every day of my life. Wonderful glorious sin!
Every time I shit in the bowl, I see the lords' face.
Sometimes a virgin Mary in the nude is seen, taking anal from the lord'.

We are all made in the lords' image I understand. And don't rape kids or support
any church that does.

SO, No funds or young anal fresh meat to rape for the lords' love from me.
Just can't be that image of the lord'.

Last edited:

they read/preach/etc the Ten Commandments
when was the last time you opened a dictionary--dumbass?
preach
Dictionary result for preach
/prēCH/
verb

1. deliver a sermon or religious address to an assembled group of people, typically in church.
    "he preached to a large congregation"
    synonyms: give a sermon, deliver a sermon, sermonize, spread the gospel, evangelize, address, speak; More
    • publicly proclaim or teach (a religious message or belief).
      synonyms: proclaim, teach, spread, propagate, expound, explain, make known
    • earnestly advocate (a belief or course of action).
I think the church wanted to burn all the books, so they stay uneducated to NOT protest thangs. As only the 26 versions on the bibles offered by the rape cult are approved reading for the gulibles flock dumb-asses. So DOPers, were you hurt from a book burning? Can you read to understand this question?
see: Early Modern Period (from 1492 to 1650)
List of book-burning incidents - Wikipedia

Last edited:

So, I guess actions are louder than words?
Do what the leaders do?

Does the flock on Sunday trade rape cards offerings between families, so to show their love for the lord'?
Or only leaders get to anally abuse the kids for the lord'? Fully provide fresh by the flock by-elections
and funded by the flock. Do they get points if not raped by the flock members first?

Last edited:

Nobody is perfect and yes they sin like everybody else.
sin is an excuse. for weakminded followers of fake lords' and gods'.
That can't deal with reality. (sin: made up BS to scam people)

Anal rape is against humans laws. REAL!
It's not a BS sin, the human laws are not of the church,
Laws do not bring cases on sin. Rape is criminal. No fake lords' or gods' required.

fyi: Sin: "an immoral act considered to be a transgression against divine law."
Church leaders raping kids is not a sin. As the flock gives the fresh meat and forgives the rapes by church leaders.
Sick as these people are. The Mormons took it to a sicker younger level.
They took over an American state of Utah- the state rapes children for the lord.

Mans laws are not divine! As both people of fake lords and others who
know there are no gods or lords'. Made the laws that the divine does not enforce.

Last edited:

Does a single church service automatically make one a believer?

I'm waiting on the Appeal before I comment. But I do find the whole matter disturbing.

Greg

Does a single church service automatically make one a believer?
Hmm? For some..Sure.

I'm waiting on the Appeal before I comment. But I do find the whole matter disturbing.

Greg
That leaders of the church have raped kids forever?
Or this showing the church is a scam?

Or free medical is a scam from the lord?

Forum List

Back