George Pell: CARDINAL FOUND GUILTY of child sexual assault! Anal rape a kid get loved by the lord'

But I do find the whole matter disturbing.

Despicable. The word you should be looking for is despicable.
Rape in the church is only a sin. The only Despicable thang the flock sees
is being judged by human laws. As the lords' plans were for the kids to be raped.
No one can question the work of the lord'! As the leaders are doing the lords' work on earth.

But I do find the whole matter disturbing.

Despicable. The word you should be looking for is despicable.
Rape in the church is only a sin. The only Despicable thang the flock sees
is being judged by human laws. As the lords' plans were for the kids to be raped.
No one can question the work of the lord'!

Well, I question it. Consistently, since terms like 'human laws' (as opposed to what, law of nature/physics?) get thrown around willy-nilly.

but THEY tell us not to sin??!! I don't get it

No the bible tells you not to sin.

People are not Christians because they think they are sinless. They are Christians because they know they are not.
And they are guilty about it? Why? Scared you’re going to go to hell? Who told you this?

That religion!
Book of Genesis: Does not list satan as a player.
Later on, a so-called fallen angel spawned by the almighty lord' became the reason we have sin.
upload_2019-2-26_21-1-21.png

Yep, seems above is the first know satan picture. Or what we see now, known as the great Orange Douche killing America.

tenor.gif

It just interesting the almighty lord can't waste satan fully. Seems like a very, very, very, weak almighty here too most.:cuckoo:
WELL! We can thank your lord' here.
Seems like sin is not lost in humans as we are made in the lords' image.

Last edited:

People are not Christians because they think they are sinless. They are Christians because they know they are not.
bullshit--they tell us not to sin!
THEY are up there preaching don't do this/don't do that/do this /do that

No THEY don't. They read bible scripture. When was the last time you stepped foot into a church for service dickwad?

Does a single church service automatically make one a believer?

No but it would certainly help making someone qualified to comment on them. I tend to ignore idiots who know nothing about Christianity and have only gone to church because a casket in the front contained a loved one.

No THEY don't. They read bible scripture. When was the last time you stepped foot into a church for service dickwad?

Does a single church service automatically make one a believer?

No but it would certainly help making someone qualified to comment on them. I tend to ignore idiots who know nothing about Christianity and have only gone to church because a casket in the front contained a loved one.
I'm sure church rape victims won't.

To make it clear I'm definitely not defending the actions of these priests and in fact I have withdrawn my Catholic faith and am now protestant because of it. I'm only defending Christianity against those who know nothing about it yet pretend they do.

But Matthew 7:1 states "Judge not lest ye shall be judged." So I will not pass judgement. I can only pray for the victims and priests and hope that God can heal all wounds.

May he who is without sin cast the first stone.

To make it clear I'm definitely not defending the actions of these priests and in fact I have withdrawn my Catholic faith and am now protestant because of it. I'm only defending Christianity against those who know nothing about it yet pretend they do.

But Matthew 7:1 states "Judge not lest ye shall be judged." So I will not pass judgement. I can only pray for the victims and priests and hope that God can heal all wounds.
There are NO gods or lords'! UR spewing lies of BS!
FortunateSpitefulBarnowl-small.gif

But I see UR seeing freedoms from being used by the church.
You did approve of rape, now you don't? Church rape of kids
has been reported forever. How many years did you ignore facts?

Last edited:

May he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Fair enough. You don't have to be spiritual to condemn these acts as despicable. These spiritual 'leaders' took advantage of their younger flock in unspeakable ways for sins of the flesh when they should have been doing the exact opposite. Doesn't the church ex-communicate anymore?

Nobody is perfect and yes they sin like everybody else.
fine--again = there is no total free will is the point
....if there is free will, why do they sin? --STOP--don't tell me --I know the answer= the answer to cover ALL questions about evolution/disease/sin/toilet paper/Chicago Cubs/etc = answer is ''it's god's plan'' / the devil makes them do it

Pope Francis’s closing address to the Vatican Summit on Child Protection was a disgraceful display of excuses and evasions. He began with extended meditation on how a “great number of” abuse cases are “committed within families.” He urged the assembled bishops to focus on “other forms of abuse” experienced by “child soldiers,” “starving children,” “child victims of war” and “refugee children.” He laid out an agenda that, bizarrely, focused on matters have nothing to do with clerical abuse (such as combating “sexual tourism”). And, most shamefully of all, he lashed out at those demanding that bishops who covered up abuse and silenced victims be held to account, declaring that the church must “rise above” those who “exploit, for various interests, the very tragedy experienced by the little ones.”

Sorry, Holy Father, that’s not good enough.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.5aeff0257fa0

and
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...51b7ff322e9_story.html?utm_term=.a6585499347b

LOL! These are really GREAT!

Last edited:
If only this guy was more muslim, then maybe we can do more to stop child sexual abuse....but, he is Catholic, which means its just one of those little wacky personal quirks...

Forum List

Back