George Costanza Reporting From the Republican Debate

It just wasn't funny. All of it was just rehashed from already hackneyed issues. it was old hat, predictable, and un-original.

Now, this one, I'll listen to. I'll admit, it isn't the best "reporting" thread I have ever done. Your criticism here is probably well placed. I haven't done one of these in several years. I used to do a lot of them at Hannity, under a different screen name. And I would generally spread it around between Dems and Repubs on any given thread.

I'll be taking some shots at Obama and others from the Left hand side of the aisle. Stay tuned. And when I do, I'll try to get some fresher material. ;)

Last edited:
Belongs in romper room.. not politics forum
It's a political satire, DD. It couldn't fit in any better place than in politics, imho. Just because people who read it do not wish to punch somebody's lights out with brass knuckles does not mean it does not have a place in the political world.
Au contraire, mon amie, the world of politics in America is hurting for a calming political influence, and Mr. Costanza's merry-hearted voice, measured as neutrally as it can be, is acceptable political discourse, no, desperately needed political discourse in this divided nation.

What a gift in the spirit of the season. Just sayin' :eusa_whistle:

It is a farce... from a troll.. with no basis in real politics or truth or anything else... it is romper room material
Look, I've been a dyed-in-the-wool conservative since 1971 when I married and joined my husband's party. We just celebrated our 40th anniversary, and in that time, politics have changed. Then, things were amicably decided in elections that were monitored honestly. The television that put Nixon in office with his friendly and persuasive speeches twice also took him out after his campaign staff broke into Daniel Ellsburg's psychiatrist's office to illegally acquire some information, which began an era of bitter divisiveness in our country.

It would behoove this country to get over the political angst as one party outdoes the other raking every known computer base being trolled for personal information that once in my lifetime was hands-off stuff.

It's up to us to either maintain this system or have a bitter civil war or such divisiveness states feel they have no choice but to leave the union.

We can stop it by returning to the antebellum days when political opponents maintained a protocol of open-mindedness, integrity, and honor at a higher standard that the laws required, which grew from the traditions that were before us.

Mr. Costanza is not a troll. He is a warm, generous, funny man, and he simply reflected what he saw in the debates.

If I can get over the nation's elitist journalists leaving the best conservative Republican candidate, Governor Rick Perry, in the dust of their self-fulfilling prophecies that benefit the left and remove the level playing field of fairness, you can get over this hilariously funny political statement, can't you?

We're not leaving the union unless we're convinced the nation will never again consider a good candidate from Texas for President because disgraced journalists hated George W. Bush and treated him abominably. It did this time. That's strike one in my referee book defining stupid things the press will do if you let them get away with it.

Perfect commentary from a professional HYPOCRITE.

So when are we going to get your take on giants of integrity and morality like Bill Clinton and John Edwards and Barney Frank and Christopher Dodd and Al Gore and the Kennedy clan (pick any one of them)............well, the list is endless.

Just stick around, sunshine - I am a non-partisan reporter. There is lots more in store for Obama and those around him.

In the meantime, remove the stick from your ass, reassess your ability to appreciate a little humor and enjoy the holidays. ;)

Bu...bu...bu....I'M Sunshine!

So when are we going to get your take on giants of integrity and morality like Bill Clinton and John Edwards and Barney Frank and Christopher Dodd and Al Gore and the Kennedy clan (pick any one of them)............well, the list is endless.

Just stick around, sunshine - I am a non-partisan reporter. There is lots more in store for Obama and those around him.

In the meantime, remove the stick from your ass, reassess your ability to appreciate a little humor and enjoy the holidays. ;)

Perhaps you should have started this idiocy in the 'humor' forum? Just a thought... from the smart ass to the dumb ass.

Perhaps you should have started this idiocy in the 'humor' forum? Just a thought... from the smart ass to the dumb ass.
:badgrin: He was in the pool!

Forum List

Back