Gentlemen ...

Phoenix

fideli certa merces
Apr 10, 2009
out of the ashes
how much does it bother you to see a woman doing manual labor?

From what I can tell, it is much more frustrating for southern men than others. They tend to get irritated if they can't help or are at least apologetic, while I've had more northern gents that had no problem standing around, drinking beer and smoking while a woman did the work.

Care to discuss?

Who says a northern man would not help?

You gotta hang with a better crowd of northern men.

Just that the southern men I know have big problems with women doing work that is traditionally more "men's" work, by virtue of difficulty, whatever. It really bothers them. They worry about women lifting too much, doing too much, etc., while at least SOME of the northern men are more likely to tell a chick what she's doing wrong while she's mowing the lawn.

But you could be right. A better crowd would be good.

Just that the southern men I know have big problems with women doing work that is traditionally more "men's" work, by virtue of difficulty, whatever. It really bothers them. They worry about women lifting too much, doing too much, etc., while at least SOME of the northern men are more likely to tell a chick what she's doing wrong while she's mowing the lawn.

Southern men are not enlightened. That's a given.

I don't know any northern men that make women mow the lawn.

I like it when the woman doing the manual labor is really hot.

I also like it when she performs manual labor with my tool.

You're such a horndog. But we do expect it.

What if she ain't hot? Then do you help her or ignore her or tell her to work harder?

Hot is relative.

True enough.

How about "average"?

The secondary question is: (and I've talked to my gay guys about this one) do you automatically assume that if a woman is doing more intensive, harder physical labor - even if it's landscaping, etc. - that she's gay?

how much does it bother you to see a woman doing manual labor?

From what I can tell, it is much more frustrating for southern men than others. They tend to get irritated if they can't help or are at least apologetic, while I've had more northern gents that had no problem standing around, drinking beer and smoking while a woman did the work.

Care to discuss?

There's so many smartass remarks I could make, I cannot choose, so I'll give you a straight answer;

I like watching a woman doing manual labor, sweating, grunting....
:eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool:

There's so many smartass remarks I could make, I cannot choose, so I'll give you a straight answer;

:eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool::eusa_drool:

I shoulda known.

So leather boots, gloves and kneepads are all ok? :eusa_angel:

I shoulda known.

So leather boots, gloves and kneepads are all ok? :eusa_angel:

Oh yeah, baybee.......and a hat.:cool:

15cs495.jpg

Oh yeah, baybee.......and a hat.:cool:

15cs495.jpg

She looks like an idiot, Samson. Couldn't carry tools in that belt if her life depended on it and I be she doesn't even have a clue how to use the drill/screwdriver.

Who wears a hard hat, anyway? Is OSHA on site? :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back