Gentlemen ...

Oh yeah, baybee.......and a hat.:cool:

15cs495.jpg

She looks like an idiot, Samson. Couldn't carry tools in that belt if her life depended on it and I be she doesn't even have a clue how to use the drill/screwdriver.

Who wears a hard hat, anyway? Is OSHA on site? :eusa_eh:

How do you know she doesn't have a clue how to use the drill?

To me she looks VERY qualified to use a drill.

how much does it bother you to see a woman doing manual labor?

From what I can tell, it is much more frustrating for southern men than others. They tend to get irritated if they can't help or are at least apologetic, while I've had more northern gents that had no problem standing around, drinking beer and smoking while a woman did the work.

Care to discuss?

I'd ask Manuel why a woman is doing his labor before I fired his lazy ass and hired her.

It really bothers me if a nipple slip does not occur.

That's a given.

Any other thoughts?

I like it when the woman doing the manual labor is really hot.

I also like it when she performs manual labor with my tool.

Sometimes she wants to be on top. Who am I to argue with that?

I felt sort of bad when the contractor sent a gaggle of Mexican women over to pack my house.

However, I didn't feel remotely guilty when I got the bill.

how much does it bother you to see a woman doing manual labor?

From what I can tell, it is much more frustrating for southern men than others. They tend to get irritated if they can't help or are at least apologetic, while I've had more northern gents that had no problem standing around, drinking beer and smoking while a woman did the work.

Care to discuss?

When I did manual labor, it bothered me when they thought I couldn't do the job, especially when I had been there longer.

Personally, I think it's more a case of where to draw the line. I thought it was rather touching when Mrs Swagger tried to help me repair the garden fence last Autumn/fall. She failed miserably in her task, but watching her attempt something new to her was rather touching.

However, if she one day announced that she wanted to swap career and start working in a physically demanding, male trade; then alarm bells would start to sound.

One would be dreading the day when picking-up the phone to hear the lilt of a once gentle and caring soul, that had transformed into rough, gravelly speach. Such as:

'Awight darlin'. Me an' the fellas are goin daaan the boozer for the evenin'. Make sure some grub's on the table when ah get in. Or there'll be trabol.'

To which I would naturally protest, only to be on the recieving end of some rather embarressing rough an' tumble, that escalates into me getting thrown about the kitchen and thumped in the face by a rather muscular wife.

And it doesn't bare thinking about what the sex would be like. I imagine it would be more, how shall we say, in her favour.

Food for thought, one would think.

Last edited:
I like it when my wife works hard on the farm right next to me, it means were bgoth sweaty and in need of a shower.

I like it when my wife works hard on the farm right next to me, it means were bgoth sweaty and in need of a shower.

There is that added bonus. ;)

However, in all seriousness, it is a good thing if a couple can work together well. Promotes unity and appreciation for what the other can and will do.

Forum List

Back