Gentlemen ...

how much does it bother you to see a woman doing manual labor?

From what I can tell, it is much more frustrating for southern men than others. They tend to get irritated if they can't help or are at least apologetic, while I've had more northern gents that had no problem standing around, drinking beer and smoking while a woman did the work.

Care to discuss?

According to Margaret Meade, woman was man's FIRST domesticated pack animal.

I'm still good with that.

From what I can tell, it is much more frustrating for southern men than others. They tend to get irritated if they can't help or are at least apologetic, while I've had more northern gents that had no problem standing around, drinking beer and smoking while a woman did the work.

Care to discuss?

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

You're on a roll this AM!!

Uh huh.

Which is why y'all get stuck with our purses outside the dressing room door and move the furniture 6 times in 2 hours? :eusa_angel:

Just ask. :eusa_shhh:

Oh, now I gotta AX him? He can't see that the lawn is almost ready to bale?

Hiya, Clancy! $hiya.gif

When I did manual labor, it bothered me when they thought I couldn't do the job, especially when I had been there longer.

Came across three female soldiers waiting for someone to put up a GP small. Grabbed a sergeant (a female) and made her understand they were to get that tent up pronto. Once they understood the deal, they put it up in express time. Some of the enlisted were upset because they wanted to go "help" the females put up the tent. I know what all fully expected to use that tent for. Women can work as well as men at manual labor if trained properly. No, I don't think the are "little men". I think they are fully capable human beings of pulling their own weight..

Care to discuss?

You wanna see something really funny... Threaten to do the BBQing...:eusa_whistle:

Care to discuss?

You wanna see something really funny... Threaten to do the BBQing...:eusa_whistle:

When can you get started? :eusa_pray:

Care to discuss?

That's just wrong.

Forum List

Back