Genocide of white farmers in South africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
o

And the policy is not even racist. The government has nothing to do with these killings. Reconciliation allowed whites to maintain control of almost everything. They are prospering more now than they did during apartheid and things are getting worse for blacks. But that's OK to these losers. So what we have are at a bunch of cry babies because blacks are no longer taking their bullshit and are employing the same tactics against them they used on blacks.

Every action creates a reaction. This fundamental law of nature seems to escapes many whites. For CENTURIES, they have committed f up acts of violence, conquest and bondage that cost millions of lives, loss of resources and wealth and the basic human dignity of others, yet, assume NO RESPONSIBILITY. As a result of those actions, however, nature always forces a consequence in the form of REACTION.....often equal and opposite.

All the problems whites are supposedly having these days....could have been avoided had they simply not done all the f up things they have done to others over past centuries. You really brought it on yourselves. You do things that benefit YOU today, but at the future expense of your descendants. All they had to do would be offer sincere attempts to provide reparations....but no....they want to keep the fruits of their wrongs....while the fruits of their wrongs creates the scurvy in those that they have wronged.
So the bruthas can't do transition in an orderly fashion. Gee, I'M SHOCKED!!!! :SMILEW~130:

Here is an example of severe psychosis.
No, the psychotics are clearly you and your pals who approve of the rape and murder of children and adults whilst the parents are forced to look on whilst awaiting the same.
The psychos are not the posters observing the distinct lack of ability - or even desire - for a peaceful transition, animal.

No, it's with those like you who ignored and approved the thousands of rapes and tens of thousands of murders, the massacres, and laws made to remove people from their homes and a system that totally deprived blacks of their human rights. You are the animal here.
No, you are clearly the animal as you are clearly approving of it happening right now and in the future. That makes you a bloodthirsty animal.

Answer the question, bitch.

You retards freak out when Trump says that "some" of the people at the illegally cancelled Unite the Right rally are "good people" and then have the fucking gall to think Zuma voicing support for racism against whites is "just a song"?

You just want to keep digging yourself a hole and pretending I am just some dumbass "conservative" who will let you out for humanitarian reasons, don't you?

First let me answer your question. Had blacks invaded a white nation, murdered thousands to steal their land, make laws whereby whites could not own property in their own homeland, forced whites to carry pass cards, forcibly removed whites from their homes to bantustans and ruled by authoritarian force whereby they imprisoned or killed all opposition to black minority rule, the maybe Trump could sing a song about killing blacks.

Zuma is not the president of South Africa. He was voted out. So just shut up about that song junior. You can't be sane and truly be making the equivalence you just tried. .All you're doing is arguing from the Afrikaner perspective and they are the racists. You're a fucking idiot, young boy. You weren't alive during apartheid, so you really need to shut the hell up about things going on as a result of things that occurred before your ass got slapped by the doctor so you could start breathing. After all that's your standard for discussing white racism in America. Apply that to South Africa and shut the fuck up.
The new president is even worse, idiot.

His main campaign promise was based on a bill brought up by Malema.

You know nothing about the new president of South Africa and you have refused to recognize that whites there are getting what they deserve. No different than ISIS is getting what they deserve. Yeah I sad it. Because the whites in South Africa terrorized those people. And while a pussy like you can point fingers at every body else your punk ass cannot seem to get registered in your head that you white motherfuckers are not special or immune to the same rules as everyone else. So shut the fuck up about what the majority of South Africans have decided to do with a minority that decided to inflict terror and murder upon them.
Part of a successful democracy is protecting the rights of its minorities. Are you saying SA is incapable of this or that they shouldn’t? There is a generation of people born there who had nothing to do with apartheid.

I'm saying that until blacks are given proper power and authority in every part of South Africa, that unrest will be the result. The minority controls 80-90 percent of the farmland, all the banks and controls the South African economy. I think this needs to be understood. Apartheid ended in the 1990s just a little over 20 years ago, So there isn't a generation of people who are in control of the banks, land and economy who were not part of apartheid. I now you are no racist so don't take this as me calling you one, but whites need to stop trying to find ways where they can excuse themselves from problems they created.
-------------------------------------------------------------------- [chuckle] :afro:

Every action creates a reaction. This fundamental law of nature seems to escapes many whites. For CENTURIES, they have committed f up acts of violence, conquest and bondage that cost millions of lives, loss of resources and wealth and the basic human dignity of others, yet, assume NO RESPONSIBILITY. As a result of those actions, however, nature always forces a consequence in the form of REACTION.....often equal and opposite.

All the problems whites are supposedly having these days....could have been avoided had they simply not done all the f up things they have done to others over past centuries. You really brought it on yourselves. You do things that benefit YOU today, but at the future expense of your descendants. All they had to do would be offer sincere attempts to provide reparations....but no....they want to keep the fruits of their wrongs....while the fruits of their wrongs creates the scurvy in those that they have wronged.
So the bruthas can't do transition in an orderly fashion. Gee, I'M SHOCKED!!!! :SMILEW~130:

No, the psychotics are clearly you and your pals who approve of the rape and murder of children and adults whilst the parents are forced to look on whilst awaiting the same.
The psychos are not the posters observing the distinct lack of ability - or even desire - for a peaceful transition, animal.

No, it's with those like you who ignored and approved the thousands of rapes and tens of thousands of murders, the massacres, and laws made to remove people from their homes and a system that totally deprived blacks of their human rights. You are the animal here.
No, you are clearly the animal as you are clearly approving of it happening right now and in the future. That makes you a bloodthirsty animal.

No....I just think he is looking at time as a continuum, as opposed to it being in a vacuum. When you see it as a continuum, you see a white entity invading, murdering, rapping and taking control of resources of black people and black people, after centuries, finally defending themselves by fighting fire with fire.

When you look at time in a vacuum, you just see blacks as the bad guys......but what's new because that is how you all have always seen blacks and which created the problems you have now.

No....I just think he is looking at time as a continuum, as opposed to it being in a vacuum. When you see it as a continuum, you see a white entity invading, murdering, rapping and taking control of resources of black people and black people, after centuries, finally defending themselves by fighting fire with fire.

When you look at time in a vacuum, you just see blacks as the bad guys......but what's new because that is how you all have always seen blacks and which created the problems you have now.
Truly the poorest excuse for wanton murder I think I’ve heard here. Thanks bigoted idiot!

Truly the poorest excuse for wanton murder I think I’ve heard here. Thanks bigoted idiot!
No more of a poor excuse than the allies doing to Hitlers army and Germany what the Germans and Hitlers armies was doing to others. Hitler brought destruction upon his nation BY HIS CHOICES. Whites brought destruction upon themselves in SA....BY THEIR CHOICES.

No more of a poor excuse than the allies doing to Hitlers army and Germany what the Germans and Hitlers armies was doing to others. Hitler brought destruction upon his nation BY HIS CHOICES. Whites brought destruction upon themselves in SA....BY THEIR CHOICES.
And the hate filled blacks are doing exactly that too. They are bringing destruction upon themselves.

And the hate filled blacks are doing exactly that too. They are bringing destruction upon themselves.
You are probably right....bad actions beget bad actions. All I know for sure is that blacks were the original inhabitants and rulers of that land....then whites came with violence and usurped it....and now blacks are retaliating. It's just like the Middle East.....all those problems originated from creating the state of Israel artificially.

Last edited:

And you emulate them.
How clever.

And you emulate them.
How clever.

Well...whites are supposed to be superior....so why not emulate the behavior of those who are superior? Maybe that is how they got to be superior in the first place, by behaving as such. The only way others are going to catch up is to do the same thing I guess.

So it's fine for white people to kill, murder, exploit, dominate, laugh and mock black people but it's not OK for black people to kill, murder, exploit, dominate, laugh and mock white people.

OK. Got it.

And you emulate them.
How clever.

Well...whites are supposed to be superior....so why not emulate the behavior of those who are superior? Maybe that is how they got to be superior in the first place, by behaving as such. The only way others are going to catch up is to do the same thing I guess.
As Zimbabwe found out to its cost, biting the hand that’s feeds you doesn’t feed you for long. I look forward to seeing the outcome of the stupid vindictive savagery you support. I don’t think you or the black SA’s will be pleased for long after they’ve satisfied their bloodlust.

And you emulate them.
How clever.

As Zimbabwe found out to its cost, biting the hand that’s feeds you doesn’t feed you for long. I look forward to seeing the outcome of the stupid vindictive savagery you support. I don’t think you or the black SA’s will be pleased for long after they’ve satisfied their bloodlust.

Africans have been surviving in Southern Africa Long, long, long before the arrival of whites. How the hell do you feel that blacks are biting the hand that feeds them? What happened is that whites took over everything then CREATED a system where blacks are dependent upon whites. Thus, of course when whites lost control blacks who were made to be dependent took a step back. Blacks, however, will eventually move back to their natural equilibrium, but keep in mind that many whites will work to foment failure for blacks because they want to create the narrative that blacks NEED to be ruled and that its for their own good.

A voice of reason.

White people didn’t steal the land – they bought it: Lekota

Staff Writer11 April 2017

....Lekota said that the claim that white people ‘stole the land’ from black people in South Africa is not correct, and that land ownership in the country is determined through decades of buying, selling and negotiation.

According to Lekota, land ownership was not even a concept until white colonists arrived in the Cape and Natal, when they introduced title deeds. This formalised land ownership, and has ultimately made it possible for anyone to acquire land today.

Before title deeds, land was simply occupied, Lekota said, and the black majority who now claim the land as theirs were not even the original occupiers, having come from the “great lakes” to the north.

We, the so-called Bantu speaking South Africans, came from the North, from the Great Lakes, we over ran territory here which was occupied by the Khoi and the San. There was no title, we just occupied that land,” he said.

“We were not even the original residents here. The people we call Baroa, the People of the South – Ba boroa, the People of the South, it’s the Khoi, the people we found here.”

Lekota said that the Khoi people sold the land or negotiated with Cape settlers to work out ownership.

The COPE leader acknowledged that land was forcibly taken from black people in South Africa through the 1913 Land Act – and these cases needed to be dealt with as per the Constitution – but this could not be used as the basis from taking all land from white people in the country.

“Even when the land was taken under the 1913 Land Act, nobody could just say ‘I’m white I must get a piece of land’, they had to buy it,” Lekota said.

Lekota said that title deeds make it easier to identify who owns which piece of land, adding that if land is simply taken, there is no system in place to determine who should get it.

“If you took any land in this country, take any land from the white people, which black families will you give that land to? And which will not get? Because you won’t be able to give each and every one of the families. You must have criteria,” he said.

The COPE leader said that black people should rid themselves of the view that all white people walking around own land – and those that do, bought it. The government can take the land back from them – but only if it shows a title deed saying “this is my land”.

You see white rappers in SA? Really? Where?

I invoked Godwin's Law. You lose, brutha. :lol:

A voice of reason.

Staff Writer11 April 2017

....Lekota said that the claim that white people ‘stole the land’ from black people in South Africa is not correct, and that land ownership in the country is determined through decades of buying, selling and negotiation.

According to Lekota, land ownership was not even a concept until white colonists arrived in the Cape and Natal, when they introduced title deeds. This formalised land ownership, and has ultimately made it possible for anyone to acquire land today.

Before title deeds, land was simply occupied, Lekota said, and the black majority who now claim the land as theirs were not even the original occupiers, having come from the “great lakes” to the north.

We, the so-called Bantu speaking South Africans, came from the North, from the Great Lakes, we over ran territory here which was occupied by the Khoi and the San. There was no title, we just occupied that land,” he said.

“We were not even the original residents here. The people we call Baroa, the People of the South – Ba boroa, the People of the South, it’s the Khoi, the people we found here.”

Lekota said that the Khoi people sold the land or negotiated with Cape settlers to work out ownership.

The COPE leader acknowledged that land was forcibly taken from black people in South Africa through the 1913 Land Act – and these cases needed to be dealt with as per the Constitution – but this could not be used as the basis from taking all land from white people in the country.

“Even when the land was taken under the 1913 Land Act, nobody could just say ‘I’m white I must get a piece of land’, they had to buy it,” Lekota said.

Lekota said that title deeds make it easier to identify who owns which piece of land, adding that if land is simply taken, there is no system in place to determine who should get it.

“If you took any land in this country, take any land from the white people, which black families will you give that land to? And which will not get? Because you won’t be able to give each and every one of the families. You must have criteria,” he said.

The COPE leader said that black people should rid themselves of the view that all white people walking around own land – and those that do, bought it. The government can take the land back from them – but only if it shows a title deed saying “this is my land”.

How is that different from here in America? The soldiers take it....then the government gives it away or sells it.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: IM2
LOL

The "But....but you need us white people. You inferior negro brain can't survive with us superior having white high IQ people"

That's your argument that I've heard millions of times ? Right ?

One thing I'll say about white supremacists is that you sing from the same hymn sheet. I mean I'm being DEAD SERIOUS here. Do white supremacist and whites in general all over the world attend classes, share notes, tweet and text each about how to come with the same white supremacists arguments ?

Go on say it "Africans sold slaves" too...throw that in while your at it.

But I digress.

But yeah only white people know how to grow crops and mechanized agriculture is such a complicated science

DYrJC0VWkAAY4Pi_zpsxomlerxb.jpg

DYrJDseW4AE1YP__zps9lct8xge.jpg

DYrJEdOW0AACCnR_zps1un9vx6t.jpg

Bitch Plz.

It's precisely this white supremacist attitude is the reason for all the troubles in SA and the reason why black people are justified in killing the white supremacist down there.

As for Zimbabwe ?

Have you been of late ?

a2aef626040e189dc77c809e1ab2d55b--modern-buildings-capital-city.jpg

highrise-buildings-in-harare-the-capital-city-of-zimbabwe-in-africa-A2C43N.jpg

All built and designed and run by black people and those were built AFTER independence.

And this was done despite the deep hyper-inflation that was ravaging their economy because they starved for foreign exchange because Zimbabwe tried to return some of the vast, stolen land-holdings to Zimbabweans, since then the U.S, Britain, IMF, World Bank have waged a relentless economic almost psychotic war against the country.

UK and America control most of the huge mineral reserves in Zimbabwe. They want full control of the vast mineral resources like diamonds, gold, platinum, copper which Africa has in abundance and which is virtually all in the hands of western owned companies like Anglo American, SHELL, BP.

Mugabe's Pro-Nationalist policies went against their HUGE interest. This is why they were so angered at the elections in Zimbabwe to the point where they went to the UN to try to freeze Mugabe's assets and prevent him from travelling from overseas, they failed. Russia and China voted against it. Britain and the USA want their own puppet dictator, who they can pay off, so he will go along with their wishes. Tony Blair (Former Prime Minster OF UK was going to go to war with Zimbabwe)

Foolds like you who know fk all are fooled by the concern the white supremacists have for the people of Zimbabwe. They don’t give a F**K about Zimbabweans. It’s all to protect their huge mineral wealth in Zimbabwe and Africa in general.

You're the like most white supremacists in that you're like the ref who catches the end of the play and calls the foul, based what they saw. Where as I have seen the play develop and know who threw the 1st punch

Per the 2001 census there are 4,293,638 people who identify as White in SA. Out of that there have been 76 white farmers killed or attacked during the commission of a robbery.

This is genocide?

As a country SA ranks high in violent crime.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Mugabe's landgrab was rife with corruption. You can not right old wrongs by committing new ones. There has to be a fair and equitable process. Not thuggery and cronyism. He encouraged violence against white landowners allowing gangs to attack them and drive them out.

That isnt right.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back