Genocide of white farmers in South africa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Convenient! If the SA government was composed of white people, they’d be condemned worldwide as ethnic cleansing racist genocidal monsters (and no doubt Nazis).

....Definitive figures are not available, as the African National Congress (ANC) government ordered the authorities to stop releasing details about the ethnicity of murder victims in 2007.

However, South African president Jacob Zuma has
sung the anti-white revolutionary song ‘Kill the Farmer, Kill the Boer’ while in office, and ANC politicians have shouted “Bury them alive!” in the South African legislature during debates on the plight of white farmers.

'Outright Act of Terror' – White South Africans Protest Farm Murders, 74 Killed in 2017 So Far

This is what you said in another thread about genocide. Do you apply those beliefs to this?

I believe for the term genocide to be accurately applied (as opposed to flung about like confetti in order to get attention, funding etc) intent and an actual plan for it have to be proven...

Mugabe's landgrab was rife with corruption. You can not right old wrongs by committing new ones. There has to be a fsir and eauitable process. Not thuggery and cronyism. He encouraged violence against white landowners allowing gangs to attack them and drive them out.

That isnt right.
Yeah...but you reap what you sow.

LoL, nothing brings out the inner white supremacist like talking about South Africa. Here we have a group of people bitching about "genocide", when the facts show black and white farmers being killed. I mean, it would be funny, if it wasn't so sad to see someone argue with a straight face about a racist policy enacted now, while staying the fuck quiet when apartheid was the law.

'murica
o

And the policy is not even racist. The government has nothing to do with these killings. Reconciliation allowed whites to maintain control of almost everything. They are prospering more now than they did during apartheid and things are getting worse for blacks. But that's OK to these losers. So what we have are at a bunch of cry babies because blacks are no longer taking their bullshit and are employing the same tactics against them they used on blacks.

Every action creates a reaction. This fundamental law of nature seems to escapes many whites. For CENTURIES, they have committed f up acts of violence, conquest and bondage that cost millions of lives, loss of resources and wealth and the basic human dignity of others, yet, assume NO RESPONSIBILITY. As a result of those actions, however, nature always forces a consequence in the form of REACTION.....often equal and opposite.

All the problems whites are supposedly having these days....could have been avoided had they simply not done all the f up things they have done to others over past centuries. You really brought it on yourselves. You do things that benefit YOU today, but at the future expense of your descendants. All they had to do would be offer sincere attempts to provide reparations....but no....they want to keep the fruits of their wrongs....while the fruits of their wrongs creates the scurvy in those that they have wronged.

It's sad that anyone gets killed....especially the innocent, but you taught the people to be that way.....by treating them that way.
You cant punish the people of today for the things their ancestors did.

Mugabe's landgrab was rife with corruption. You can not right old wrongs by committing new ones. There has to be a fsir and eauitable process. Not thuggery and cronyism. He encouraged violence against white landowners allowing gangs to attack them and drive them out.

That isnt right.
No. You learn from it and find a just way to fix it.

Truly the poorest excuse for wanton murder I think I’ve heard here. Thanks bigoted idiot!
No more of a poor excuse than the allies doing to Hitlers army and Germany what the Germans and Hitlers armies was doing to others. Hitler brought destruction upon his nation BY HIS CHOICES. Whites brought destruction upon themselves in SA....BY THEIR CHOICES.
And you emulate them.
How clever.

Well...whites are supposed to be superior....so why not emulate the behavior of those who are superior? Maybe that is how they got to be superior in the first place, by behaving as such. The only way others are going to catch up is to do the same thing I guess.
As Zimbabwe found out to its cost, biting the hand that’s feeds you doesn’t feed you for long. I look forward to seeing the outcome of the stupid vindictive savagery you support. I don’t think you or the black SA’s will be pleased for long after they’ve satisfied their bloodlust.

Africans have been surviving in Southern Africa Long, long, long before the arrival of whites. How the hell do you feel that blacks are biting the hand that feeds them? What happened is that whites took over everything then CREATED a system where blacks are dependent upon whites. Thus, of course when whites lost control blacks who were made to be dependent took a step back. Blacks, however, will eventually move back to their natural equilibrium, but keep in mind that many whites will work to foment failure for blacks because they want to create the narrative that blacks NEED to be ruled and that its for their own good.
That narrative is echoed quite often in USMB.

LoL, nothing brings out the inner white supremacist like talking about South Africa. Here we have a group of people bitching about "genocide", when the facts show black and white farmers being killed. I mean, it would be funny, if it wasn't so sad to see someone argue with a straight face about a racist policy enacted now, while staying the fuck quiet when apartheid was the law.

'murica
o

And the policy is not even racist. The government has nothing to do with these killings. Reconciliation allowed whites to maintain control of almost everything. They are prospering more now than they did during apartheid and things are getting worse for blacks. But that's OK to these losers. So what we have are at a bunch of cry babies because blacks are no longer taking their bullshit and are employing the same tactics against them they used on blacks.

Every action creates a reaction. This fundamental law of nature seems to escapes many whites. For CENTURIES, they have committed f up acts of violence, conquest and bondage that cost millions of lives, loss of resources and wealth and the basic human dignity of others, yet, assume NO RESPONSIBILITY. As a result of those actions, however, nature always forces a consequence in the form of REACTION.....often equal and opposite.

All the problems whites are supposedly having these days....could have been avoided had they simply not done all the f up things they have done to others over past centuries. You really brought it on yourselves. You do things that benefit YOU today, but at the future expense of your descendants. All they had to do would be offer sincere attempts to provide reparations....but no....they want to keep the fruits of their wrongs....while the fruits of their wrongs creates the scurvy in those that they have wronged.

It's sad that anyone gets killed....especially the innocent, but you taught the people to be that way.....by treating them that way.

Well...the descendants are being punished, todamday, for the things done by white ancestors. Wealth is transferred generational....and thus so is the wrongs. The benefits of past wrongs are accrued to present whites. The determent of past wrongs are accrued to current blacks.

You cannot act as if the benefit and cost of past wrongs cease to exist in the present.

Last edited:

'murica
o

Well...the descendants are being punished, todamday, for the things done by white ancestors. Wealth is transferred generational....and thus so is the wrongs. The benefits of past wrongs are accrued to present whites. The determent of past wrongs are accrued to current blacks.

You cannot act as if the benefit and cost of past wrongs cease to exist in the present.
I dont believe in punishing children for the sins of their parents. I think that is wrong. That is why we need a truth and reconciliation approach and an equitable land redistribution that includes fair confiscation at least in part.

'murica
o

I dont believe in punishing children for the sins of their parents. I think that is wrong. That is why we need a truth and reconciliation approach and an equitable land redistribution that includes fair confiscation at least in part.

Their not CHILDREN....they are ADULTS who are descendants and beneficiaries of past wrongs. I don't disagree with you about what the approach should be, however. What is going on now, good or bad, may inspire full reconciliation.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Convenient! If the SA government was composed of white people, they’d be condemned worldwide as ethnic cleansing racist genocidal monsters (and no doubt Nazis).

....Definitive figures are not available, as the African National Congress (ANC) government ordered the authorities to stop releasing details about the ethnicity of murder victims in 2007.

sung the anti-white revolutionary song ‘Kill the Farmer, Kill the Boer’ while in office, and ANC politicians have shouted “Bury them alive!” in the South African legislature during debates on the plight of white farmers.

'Outright Act of Terror' – White South Africans Protest Farm Murders, 74 Killed in 2017 So Far

This is what you said in another thread about genocide. Do you apply those beliefs to this?

I believe for the term genocide to be accurately applied (as opposed to flung about like confetti in order to get attention, funding etc) intent and an actual plan for it have to be proven...
Yes dear, I said it right here in this thread already:

The term genocide has become so all encompassing it can be applied to almost any situation now, so those on the Left use it liberally for brown folk, but, of course, deny exactly the same principles when they apply to whites

Seems you should have just looked closer to home instead of searching through old threads :laugh2:

Now quit trolling, I’m not interested in your racist bigotry nor your lies about my views. Thanks.

'murica
o

Yes you can. That's a sad and sorry excuse. As it pertains to SA this not about the past. There are people living their now who were part of the white minority government. Aparthied only ended about 25 years ago. The reason why whites still own 80-90 percent of the land, all the banks and control the national economy today is because of that past you want excuse with that cmment. Why in the hell should black south Africans continue suffering from a past imposed upon them by whites and whites get to keep benefitting from it?

Last edited:

That isnt right.

No. You remove the criminals from what they stole.

No....I just think he is looking at time as a continuum, as opposed to it being in a vacuum. When you see it as a continuum, you see a white entity invading, murdering, rapping and taking control of resources of black people and black people, after centuries, finally defending themselves by fighting fire with fire.

When you look at time in a vacuum, you just see blacks as the bad guys......but what's new because that is how you all have always seen blacks and which created the problems you have now.
Truly the poorest excuse for wanton murder I think I’ve heard here. Thanks bigoted idiot!
No more of a poor excuse than the allies doing to Hitlers army and Germany what the Germans and Hitlers armies was doing to others. Hitler brought destruction upon his nation BY HIS CHOICES. Whites brought destruction upon themselves in SA....BY THEIR CHOICES.
And you emulate them.
How clever.

Well...whites are supposed to be superior....so why not emulate the behavior of those who are superior? Maybe that is how they got to be superior in the first place, by behaving as such. The only way others are going to catch up is to do the same thing I guess.
As Zimbabwe found out to its cost, biting the hand that’s feeds you doesn’t feed you for long. I look forward to seeing the outcome of the stupid vindictive savagery you support. I don’t think you or the black SA’s will be pleased for long after they’ve satisfied their bloodlust.

Zimbabwe is a young nation. Things will not remain his way.

Mugabe's landgrab was rife with corruption. You can not right old wrongs by committing new ones. There has to be a fair and equitable process. Not thuggery and cronyism. He encouraged violence against white landowners allowing gangs to attack them and drive them out.

That isnt right.

Whites cannot now talk about new wrongs without taking responsibility for the wrongs they are responsible for. For example, it might be wrong for you to shoot me, but it was wrong for me to have raped your wife. Seems that whites around here can't understand they created the problem and really have no right to judge what Mugabe decided to do in return. or what backs decide to do in South Africa.

Mugabe's landgrab was rife with corruption. You can not right old wrongs by committing new ones. There has to be a fair and equitable process. Not thuggery and cronyism. He encouraged violence against white landowners allowing gangs to attack them and drive them out.

That isnt right.

Whites cannot now talk about new wrongs without taking responsibility for the wrongs they are responsible for. For example, it might be wrong for you to shoot me, but it was wrong for me to have raped your wife. Seems that whites around here can't understand they created the problem and really have no right to judge what Mugabe decided to do in return. or what backs decide to do in South Africa.
So you’re a fan of the law of the jungle. That figures. Animal.

And you emulate them.
How clever.

Zimbabwe is a young nation. Things will not remain his way.
Yeah, riddled with HIV, poverty and no one who will lend to them. Way to go.

Seems their are quite a number racist exaggerations peddled - no doubt to appeal to the racist voters the ANC needs:

The truth about land and home ownership in South Africa

With about 15.6 million households in South Africa at present, and the number of households having grown faster than the population for some time now, it is clear that between 38% and 46% of households live in homes that have been built since 1994.

“With white families only making up 10% of all households, they could not be living in all the new houses built – even if not one of them had their own house in 1994, which was certainly not the case,” explained Schussler.

“Since 1994 the private sector in the bigger municipalities has constructed 1.625 million residential buildings and that alone is more than the estimated total number of white households of 1.62 million.”

Even going as far as to assume no whites had a house in 1994 and no white families rent – actually 180 000 do and some stay with family for free – the number of houses built since 1994 cannot be for whites, said Schussler. He, therefore, challenges allegations that whites own 80% of the land and blacks 20%. Yet, despite the data changing, the slogans do not.

“These statistics also do not include places like Bushbuck Ridge or Thayandou where tens of thousands of new homes have been built by people themselves. It does not include construction at Nkandla or on other rural and tribal land,” said Schussler.

Furthermore, apart from the 4 million so-called RDP houses government has built since 1994, there are many that had been built in places like Diepsloot and Orange Farm without approved building plans they are therefore not counted.....

Schussler admits that whites as a group are very small in the overall population and are still over-represented as owner-occupiers, but they certainly are no longer the majority owners and they do not own 80% of the land.

The truth about land and home ownership in South Africa

Lots more interesting stats in there for anyone who wants a read.

Yes dear, I said it right here in this thread already:

The term genocide has become so all encompassing it can be applied to almost any situation now, so those on the Left use it liberally for brown folk, but, of course, deny exactly the same principles when they apply to whites

Seems you should have just looked closer to home instead of searching through old threads :laugh2:

Now quit trolling, I’m not interested in your racist bigotry nor your lies about my views. Thanks.
Actually that isn't the same thing. So do you apply that reasoning to the claims made in this thread or are you just going to hide behind insults?

That isnt right.

Whites aren’t a single group. Just blacks aren’t. You are blaming a whole group of people for the actions of some.

That isnt right.

No. You remove the criminals from what they stole.
If you are American you are most likely residing on land once claimed by another people. Should it be removed from you because you stole it?

'murica
o

You are still essentially punishing innocent people.

How would you reapportion land in such a way that is fair and just?

Or would that not be a part of the equation?

What about people who did not come to South Africa until after the end of Apartheid? Would they be awarded or demoted on the basis of race alone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back