Genetic bombs soon to be made by Paul Wolfowitz!!!!

B

Brenmc_lax

Well almost at least. In a document dated a few years, Paul Wolfowitz being one of the major names, it says that creating genetic bombs would be an extremely political useful tool. Shall we say that it sounds similar to what the Nazi's did back in World War II. With this public document and his name on it that means that his supervisers also support. Oh yeah that would include George W. Bush. If anyone has a response to the document post it up and if you want to know any more details on it let me know.

Originally posted by Brenmc_lax
Well almost at least. In a document dated a few years, Paul Wolfowitz being one of the major names, it says that creating genetic bombs would be an extremely political useful tool. Shall we say that it sounds similar to what the Nazi's did back in World War II. With this public document and his name on it that means that his supervisers also support. Oh yeah that would include George W. Bush. If anyone has a response to the document post it up and if you want to know any more details on it let me know.

Yeah, real quick like, a link to what you are posting.

I sense a GNASHING of teeth.....t-minus 1 hour and counting.

Interesting. reminds me of the kid who has a genetic mutation in Germany who is stronger than some adults.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
Interesting. reminds me of the kid who has a genetic mutation in Germany who is stronger than some adults.

That would only be pound for pound, and he will have internal organ failure soon by nature of protein and hormone function.

It isn't all that it is cracked up to be.

Sorry about not including it in my original post but here is the link and to the document. Besides the genetic bombs it talk about many other topics. The document called Rebuilding America's Defenses is a document of the group known as PNAC (project for the New American Century). This group has other people such as Donald Rumsfeld, Jeb Bush, and Dick Cheney just to name a few.
Here is the link: http://newamericancentury.org/
Click this then go to publications/reports, and scroll down until you find the document. It talks about the genetic bombs somewhere in the middle.

Sorry about not including it in my original post but here is the link and to the document. Besides the genetic bombs it talk about many other topics. The document called Rebuilding America's Defenses is a document of the group known as PNAC (project for the New American Century). This group has other people such as Donald Rumsfeld, Jeb Bush, and Dick Cheney just to name a few.
Click this then go to publications/reports, and scroll down until you find the document. It talks about the genetic bombs somewhere in the middle.

Maybe it's me, :rolleyes: , unlikely though that may be. I went to the site, nothing that matches. You have limited time to make good on the link. .... tick and not more.

Virus exposure can easily be dealt with outside of drugs but this would be another issue for another thread.

Fear does not have to predominate here.

I went to this site and could not find anything with Wolfowitz's name attached.

GOPJeff wants to give you a chance, I will do so, but time is limited. Site your sources well.

Originally posted by insein
Did anyone else hear that? I know it says William Joyce but all i heard was "waaa waaa waaa."

-couldn't hear it through the hood.

kkk.gif

ok, i AM gonna just swallow pride and ask...........WTF is the inside joke about GNASHING OF TEETH. It's been a real long week and a bitch of a day. Help a brother out.

Try googling it.....I would hate to give it away so soon.

Forum List

Back