Generation Z

One-third of Gen Z folks still live with their parents. This is probably the laziest generation ever.

Did you actually read the article or did you simply see a headline and paste it?

Vice President Kamala Harris says that she loves Gen Z...

Here's why Vice President Kamala Harris loves Gen Z so much...

im-781356

Last edited:
One-third of Gen Z folks still live with their parents. This is probably the laziest generation ever.

Hmm....Gen Z eh? Lazy lil bastards? Are not half of them under 18? Do not children commonly live with parents?

• The Silent Generation: Born 1928-1945 (78-95 years old)
  • Baby Boomers: Born 1946-1964 (59-77 years old)
  • Gen X: Born 1965-1980 (43-58 years old)
  • Millennials: Born 1981-1996 (27-42 years old)
  • Gen Z: Born 1997-2012 (11-26 years old)
  • Gen Alpha: Born early 2010s-2025 (0-about 10 years old)

Mortgage payments and rent payments are incredibly high.
Most of the newer apartment complexes rent in the area where I live
are around 1700-2,000 a month for a two bedroom. 3 months of rent before you can move in.
Carazy times!
This place exploded with dwelling cost.
It’s true in most of the country.

My father made more money at a job with Ma Bell, right out of H.S. in the sixties, then my kid does, and rent and gas were only a quarter then, of what they are now.

Why should folks have to work two or three jobs just to survive?

You really don't understand where this epidemic of depression, anxiety, drug use and fentanyl overdoses are coming from, do you?

I don't know if you just don't understand what how the Federal Reserve has destroyed the purchasing power of the dollar, and how the ruling elites have waged war upon the lower and middle classes. .. or if you just watch too much TEE VEE, but this has to be one of the most idiotic statements I have read in a while.

If you think Gen Z is lazy?

You probably won't even figure out why no one is bothering to have children or families anymore. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
My father made more money at a job with Ma Bell, right out of H.S. in the sixties, then my kid does, and rent and gas were only a quarter then, of what they are now.

Why should folks have to work two or three jobs just to survive?

You really don't understand where this epidemic of depression, anxiety, drug use and fentanyl overdoses are coming from, do you?

I don't know if you just don't understand what how the Federal Reserve has destroyed the purchasing power of the dollar, and how the ruling elites have waged war upon the lower and middle classes. .. or if you just watch too much TEE VEE, but this has to to be one of the most idiotic statements I have read in a while.

If you think Gen Z is lazy?

You probably won't even figure out why no one is bothering to have children or families anymore. :rolleyes:
I'm only 33 and I lived with my parents through my college years. Once I graduated I found a job and rented an apartment. I eventually earned enough to buy a home and am enjoying my independence.

Mortgage payments and rent payments are incredibly high.
Most of the newer apartment complexes rent in the area where I live
are around 1700-2,000 a month for a two bedroom. 3 months of rent before you can move in.
Carazy times!
This place exploded with dwelling cost.
Living in a big city is way more expensive than living in a small community.

I'm only 33 and I lived with my parents through my college years. Once I graduated I found a job and rented an apartment. I eventually earned enough to buy a home and am enjoying my independence.
How did you pay for college?

I live in a relatively small town, less than 45,000.

Lived in the CD'A/Spokane area for 30 years.
GW Hunter's was one of my favorite places to eat in the whole world...out of business now, I think--they used to serve elk loin breakfasts!
I remember when Spokane St. and Seltice were the only two paved roads in the whole town!

Lived in the CD'A/Spokane area for 30 years.
GW Hunter's was one of my favorite places to eat in the whole world...out of business now, I think--they used to serve elk loin breakfasts!
I remember when Spokane St. and Seltice were the only two paved roads in the whole town!
Yeah, Dave sold GW Hunter's and the guy he sold it to ran it into the ground. It's just a vacant lot now.
Best steaks next to Wolf Lodge, sad it ended up like that. You wouldn't recognize the area with all the new growth.
Sad to see that happen.

Is it your opinion that all those who haven’t succeeded as you have are lazy?

Forum List

Back