'Generation Gimme': Can We or Should We Afford Them?

'Generation Gimme': Can We Or Should We Afford Them?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually, I was thinking more of corporations like GE who posted record profits and still got a huge fucking refund, or those who make all their money via corporate gains paying only 14-20 percent while the rest of us working stiffs have to pay 28 percent.

Well talk to your buddy Obama. The CEO of GE is his Jobs Czar.

When we are elderly these worthless kids who somehow managed to do just fine will be having this discussion about us, are all these whiny, selfish 20th century bastards worth taking care of? Then they will rush out and start building soylent green plants. Trying to take the world with us when we die will have some potentially horrendous consequences.

There are three types of people in this world: Looters, paracites, and producers.

The looters are the politicians, mostly Democrat that loot money from the producers to give to the paracites in return for thier votes.

I see no difference between the Democrats and Republicans when it comes to looting from the taxpayers.

gee I guess the gimmeee people got their plan wrong and ended up stoking the wealthys coffers by accident

There are three types of people in this world: Looters, paracites, and producers.

The looters are the politicians, mostly Democrat that loot money from the producers to give to the paracites in return for thier votes.

I see no difference between the Democrats and Republicans when it comes to looting from the taxpayers.

If you look at it that way you are right. but it is the Democrat party mostly that takes from the producers and gives to the paracites. You can't tell me that the GOP gives taxpayer dollars to help welfare brood mares now can you?

If you look at it that way you are right. but it is the Democrat party mostly that takes from the producers and gives to the paracites. You can't tell me that the GOP gives taxpayer dollars to help welfare brood mares now can you?

People who have been living with flat/stagnant wages for decades that don't keep up with inflation are now parasites?

The Entitlement mentality does seem to be gripping our nation at this point. Personal responsibility seems pretty much out the window now. But can we or should we afford 'Generation Gimme?'

Sorry, Rush/Glenn, there is no new entitlement mentality or gimme generation- there's a SEOND Pub Great Depression and there have been no JOBS- it's an EMERGENCY. Thank God the Pubs are stopping the BS disfunction at the moment and things are righting themselves again. Change the channel- only dittoheads believe that crap anymore, the BS is too obvious.

Newt 2012!

The Entitlement mentality does seem to be gripping our nation at this point. Personal responsibility seems pretty much out the window now. But can we or should we afford 'Generation Gimme?'

Sorry, Rush/Glenn, there is no new entitlement mentality or gimme generation- there's a SEOND Pub Great Depression and there have been no JOBS- it's an EMERGENCY. Thank God the Pubs are stopping the BS disfunction at the moment and things are righting themselves again. Change the channel- only dittoheads believe that crap anymore, the BS is too obvious.

Newt 2012!

We got ya down for a Yes. Thanks.

People who have been living with flat/stagnant wages for decades that don't keep up with inflation are now parasites?

Flat wages, low wages, having to work 2 or 3 jobs... that does not make someone a parasite...

What makes someone a parasite is the wanting and taking of something for nothing, at the expense of others.... entitlement junkies, welfare lifers, etc... those are indeed parasites

Nobody is owed a goddamn thing in life... you do not have, nor should you have, the right to have me support you involuntarily because you simply do not do what you have to do to make ends meet

Newt 2012!

We got ya down for a Yes. Thanks.

Well, just count my mis-vote for francoHFW's Yes vote and then add a No vote for my mis-vote,,,,,,or we could declare a recount!:lol:

No, I won't vote. There is no such generation. I do believe in cheaper college and training, and the type of jobs bills Pubs have supprted in the past- the ones they won't now, and not laying off teachers, cops,and firemen.. Looks like things are looking up...too bad.

I find that alot of right wingers confuse "Criminals" with the "poor". Those who scam medicaid, medicare, and/or the welfare system are "ciminals", not the "poor". This is just like criminals and the wealthy. Bernie maddoff was a criminal, the executives of ENRON that went to jail were criminals, all the doctors that are committing medicare fraud are criminals.

Now all of the congressmen and women that are still profiting off of insider trading because the law hasn't been changed yet, are not criminals. All of the companies that got bailed out by congress like AIG are not criminals, and all of the companies scamming the tax system through loopholes are not criminals. And every executive that writes himself a largest in history bonus check with the taxpayer money at Fannie and Freddie they aren't breaking the law either, just ask Newt back when he was cashing consulting checks.

Last edited:

The only problem with your poll is that people over 65 are the true "generation gimme." The greedy geezers get more swag from the federal government than any other age group. And they scream bloody murder if anyone even suggests reducing the flow of gravy to these hogs.

Forum List

Back