'Generation Gimme': Can We or Should We Afford Them?

'Generation Gimme': Can We Or Should We Afford Them?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And everyone gets trophies...no winners, no losers, NO score kept...until they get in the real world...shazam! The real world keeps score...time to throw a fussfit...and break things, and demand everyone else's propertry.

You do not know what you are talking about.

Yaksqueeze. I do know what I see...what I hear, and trust my own instincts. I've been around alot longer than you. You may shut the fuck up now.:eusa_hand:

Kids compete all the time. There are winners and losers. You saw a news report or a sitcom or read a magazine article about kids not keeping score....and you believed it. That is bullshit.

I think many are still trying to avoid answering this question. It is a very difficult problem. What does happen when the Well runs dry?

You never answered mine about the broker rules in Gramm leach Bliley act.

will you answer now?

This thread, another thread that highlights the Republican plans to "get them born" and then "let them die".

Divesting the wealthy and the wealth creators of everything they have and redistributing it to the worthless class isnt enough.

Once the worthless have frittered away their lottery winnings they are back to being poor. Have nots in a world of haves. Therefore the wealthy have to keep producing to satisfy the worthless. They can't just give them money and go away. It never ends. At some point the weed is gone, the organic food gone to maggots, they need MORE. And more and more.

Thinking these demands aren't permanent is too optimistic. If anything they will grow. We have a group of people dedicated to doing nothing in exchange for everything.

Divesting the wealthy and the wealth creators of everything they have and redistributing it to the worthless class isnt enough.

Once the worthless have frittered away their lottery winnings they are back to being poor. Have nots in a world of haves. Therefore the wealthy have to keep producing to satisfy the worthless. They can't just give them money and go away. It never ends. At some point the weed is gone, the organic food gone to maggots, they need MORE. And more and more.

Thinking these demands aren't permanent is too optimistic. If anything they will grow. We have a group of people dedicated to doing nothing in exchange for everything.

wow talk about class warfare.

You hate the vast majority of American workers and worship the wealthy.

Do you know that the wealthy have been shown in every study of morals to care less about their fellow man than any other group?

You must be a wealthy spoiled decendent of the monied class.

I can tell due to your complete lack of compassion for your fellow man

Last edited:
The Entitlement mentality does seem to be gripping our nation at this point. Personal responsibility seems pretty much out the window now. But can we or should we afford 'Generation Gimme?'

Wow Paul, you thought your dumb-ass "Generation Gimme" label was so clever that it deserved it's own poll?

Well, here, I'll post the response that I posted in the last thread you mentioned this in, again:

"Generation Gimme", huh?

That's funny.

Tell, me, was it "Generation Gimme" that raided the Social Security fund so they could pay for the bloated defense budget and all the other crap they wasted the money on?

Was it "Generation Gimme" that then raised the payroll tax rate from 3% to 6% in order to pay for the shortcomings, and for the fact that they were too damn lazy to have enough children to cover the costs of their retirement?

Was it the "Gimme Generation" that gave us this ridiculous deficit caused by both outrageous spending and stupid-assed tax cuts for people that are mostly older and wealthy?

No, I believe that was the "Baby Boomers", a generation that I'm thinking you're a part of.

I find it utterly hilarious when people talk about the younger generation like they have some sort of odd sense of entitlement, when it was the older generations that caused all these major problems that the younger generations will inherit, through no fault of their own.

"Generation Gimme", my ass.

How about the "Generation Ass-raped-by-the-Boomers "?

The real question is, can we "afford" the bordering-on-criminal irresponsibility of the Boomers debt problem, that they're handing down to the younger folks, and then inventing Orwellian-switcheroo misnomers to cover up?

And, mind you, I am not of the younger generation, I'm in my 40's. I just know hypocrisy when I see it.

"Boy, when we was yer age, we didden git uh trophy unless we was good."

Attachments

• $imagesCACBLFAX.jpg
    $imagesCACBLFAX.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 36
The Entitlement mentality does seem to be gripping our nation at this point. Personal responsibility seems pretty much out the window now. But can we or should we afford 'Generation Gimme?'

Wow Paul, you thought your dumb-ass "Generation Gimme" label was so clever that it deserved it's own poll?

Well, here, I'll post the response that I posted in the last thread you mentioned this in, again:

"Generation Gimme", huh?

That's funny.

Tell, me, was it "Generation Gimme" that raided the Social Security fund so they could pay for the bloated defense budget and all the other crap they wasted the money on?

Was it "Generation Gimme" that then raised the payroll tax rate from 3% to 6% in order to pay for the shortcomings, and for the fact that they were too damn lazy to have enough children to cover the costs of their retirement?

Was it the "Gimme Generation" that gave us this ridiculous deficit caused by both outrageous spending and stupid-assed tax cuts for people that are mostly older and wealthy?

No, I believe that was the "Baby Boomers", a generation that I'm thinking you're a part of.

I find it utterly hilarious when people talk about the younger generation like they have some sort of odd sense of entitlement, when it was the older generations that caused all these major problems that the younger generations will inherit, through no fault of their own.

"Generation Gimme", my ass.

How about the "Generation Ass-raped-by-the-Boomers "?

Actually asswipe,, the "gimmies generation" would include the 50% who pay Zero in federal income tax and still yell "gimmie" that should be quite obvious to ewe.

I think many are still very confused. Corporations are a part of 'Generation Gimme' too. They're demanding their Taxpayer Freebies as well.

Well, but,,,, the corporations give our society jobs.
And the reason they are given the tax breaks are to give a particuliar business favours for moving into a Congresscritter's district to make the politician look good for re-election.

IF we are to 'level' the playing field this has to stop. It's part of choosing winners and losers.

How about we lower tax rates across the board to those companies willing to take the risk no matter where they set up?

Lowering taxes all together?

Actually asswipe,, the "gimmies generation" would include the 50% who pay Zero in federal income tax and still yell "gimmie" that should be quite obvious to ewe.

Asswipe? LOL.

What's the matter Willow, did I hurt your feelings? Strike a chord that actually woke your old-ass up maybe?

ROFL.

Let me reply to your feeble comment with this:

Payroll Tax
Sales Tax
Sin Tax
Gas Tax
Etc.
Etc.

And don't go bitching about how the rich have to pay those too in addition to income tax, because we all know the cap on payroll tax makes it about 6% for poor folk and .06% for rich folk, as well as several other factors that make these taxes hurt the poor more than the rich.

But be that as it may, and even if the 50% figure is accurate, which is in quite a bit of doubt...

How exactly do you blame what this moronic thread is calling "Generation Gimme" for creating so many ways to avoid paying taxes that 50% of the populace doesn't have to pay taxes???

As far as I know, NONE of the members of "Generation Gimme" were responsible for the awful tax system we currently have in place.

Asswipe? LOL.

What's the matter Willow, did I hurt your feelings? Strike a chord that actually woke your old-ass up maybe?

ROFL.

Let me reply to your feeble comment with this:

Payroll Tax
Sales Tax
Sin Tax
Gas Tax
Etc.
Etc.

And don't go bitching about how the rich have to pay those too in addition to income tax, because we all know the cap on payroll tax makes it about 6% for poor folk and .06% for rich folk, as well as several other factors that make these taxes hurt the poor more than the rich.

But be that as it may, and even if the 50% figure is accurate, which is in quite a bit of doubt...

How exactly do you blame what this moronic thread is calling "Generation Gimme" for creating so many ways to avoid paying taxes that 50% of the populace doesn't have to pay taxes???

As far as I know, NONE of the members of "Generation Gimme" were responsible for the awful tax system we currently have in place.

We all pay the above shit you try to deflect with and then 50% of us pay FEDERAL income tax.. the 50% of the ones who don't are the leecher gimmmie gimmmies.. you betcha.

Or, in other words: "LET THEM EAT CAKE!"

So, in your opinion, 90% of America is "Worthless", because they're simply all to fucking lazy to become rich.

Wow. You are a serious jackass.

We all pay the above shit you try to deflect with and then 50% of us pay FEDERAL income tax.. the 50% of the ones who don't are the leecher gimmmie gimmmies.. you betcha.

Blah, blah, blah.

So, reform the fucking tax system that YOU broke.

The youngest generation had nothing to do with that shit, and now you want to blame them for it?

The people who don't pay taxes don't pay them, for the most part, because they have deductions for other things, like children, or property taxes and outrageous interest rates on houses that they can't afford.

They don't pay them, because they don't have any income to tax, once all the bills are paid.

Last edited:

Or, in other words: "LET THEM EAT CAKE!"

So, in your opinion, 90% of America is "Worthless", because they're simply all to fucking lazy to become rich.

Wow. You are a serious jackass.

you sound "butt hurt" wassamatter? can't stand the truth?

Forum List

Back