General Kelly was witness to the condolence call. And others in the room.

Who the fuck in their right mind would ever thing, "I lost my son, the President is planning on calling me, let me get my Congressperson to listen in", that's Mental illness
Once again, you out-retard yourself.

• She had no advance knowledge that POTUS was going to call.
  • The Congresswoman was in the car with her, her mother, and the Master Sergeant.
  • She asked to put it on speaker phone so all could be comforted by a call from the Commander in Chief.

What if they had recorded the call? If my loved one was killed and the president was calling me I'd want to record it to hand down to my grandchildren for posterity.

Would that be wrong? Why?

"Knew what he signed up for." MEANING, "In spite of the risks. Risks that he was well aware of. He found the courage to defend the United States of America. A brave man indeed!"
What is it you don’t get? Trump said He knew what to expect when he signed up.
But he didn’t expect to die. Get it?
You sign up to serve, not to die. What is it you don’t get?

When you sign up to go to an active fire war zone, yes you really expect to die. Or, you are just really, REALLY optimistic.
What active war zone are we in in Niger, that Congressional leadership doesn't know about?

Who the fuck in their right mind would ever thing, "I lost my son, the President is planning on calling me, let me get my Congressperson to listen in", that's Mental illness
Once again, you out-retard yourself.

• She had no advance knowledge that POTUS was going to call.
  • The Congresswoman was in the car with her, her mother, and the Master Sergeant.
  • She asked to put it on speaker phone so all could be comforted by a call from the Commander in Chief.

What if they had recorded the call? If my loved one was killed and the president was calling me I'd want to record it to hand down to my grandchildren for posterity.

Would that be wrong? Why?

EXACTLY - another other family member and a decades-long friend of the family who MENTORED La David were perfectly entitled to be "comforted" by the CinC :rolleyes:

For some in this bunch, out-retarding themselves is a daily goal.

That congress woman sure has a lot of room to talk about caring for veterans or even those who died while in service.

DMgIHOGVQAA9bJp.jpg:large

Got this from James Woods at twitter. He's on a roll. :D
Another sex offender. You all protect each other.

^^^ The shallow, superficial Right-Wing. ^^^

This dude looks a whole lot more "whacky" to me! :cool:

GettyImages-646233332-1493089459-compressed.jpg

Does he wear them 24/7/365 like the Miami rodeo clown does?

Did you know she tried to get the House rules changed so she could wear those ridiculous hats in the House chamber?
She isn't the big story. The big story is the former Marine General who has disgraced the Marines and Marine Corp Generals by getting caught helping the CiC disparage and attack a Gold Star Wife and getting exposed as an ass kissing liar on national tv.

WillowTree, post: 18416685
Like I said. None of the others have a complaint. Not surprising. Just any old thing to use that race card!

Trump lied when he said he didn't say "la David Johnson knew what he was getting into..." so that he could attack a black Congresswoman so all his white nationalist following and right wing hate talk radio hosts and audiences could join in the racists tongue lashing against a black woman who wears cowboy hats ( to remember her grandmother by the way) that went all the way to Trump's Chief of Staff.

Today Trump now says the widow of a fallen soldier has it all wrong - as if his version has to be right and even a grieving Gold Star widow has to be wrong.

Trump got caught in many lies during this episode in his disastrous presidency, and liars like Trump don't stop. Believe the widow or at least apologize that his intent was misunderstood.

Trump can't do that can he? It's the widow's fault for not hearing a perfect white orator expressing his sympathy so elequent and heartfelt.

How can a celebrity and admitted pussy grabber feel compassion for a woman anyway? Let alone a black woman who in her right mind would never vote for the Orange Son of a Bannon who thinks people who marched with Nazis are decent people.

WillowTree, post: 18416685
Like I said. None of the others have a complaint. Not surprising. Just any old thing to use that race card!

Trump lied when he said he didn't say "la David Johnson knew what he was getting into..." so that he could attack a black Congresswoman so all his white nationalist following and right wing hate talk radio hosts and audiences could join in the racists tongue lashing against a black woman who wears cowboy hats ( to remember her grandmother by the way) that went all the way to Trump's Chief of Staff.

Today Trump now says the widow of a fallen soldier has it all wrong - as if his version has to be right and even a grieving Gold Star widow has to be wrong.

Trump got caught in many lies during this episode in his disastrous presidency, and liars like Trump don't stop. Believe the widow or at least apologize that his intent was misunderstood.

Trump can't do that can he? It's the widow's fault for not hearing a perfect white orator expressing his sympathy so elequent and heartfelt.

How can a celebrity and admitted pussy grabber feel compassion for a woman anyway? Let alone a black woman who in her right mind would never vote for the Orange Son of a Bannon who thinks people who marched with Nazis are decent people.

Grieving widow that goes on the talk show circuit two days after burying her husband to jake her gofundme account. Well I guess the family needs it. This is the aunt who claimed Trump trash talked her nephew.

What part of whacked out are all you left wingers to believe the shit you spew?

4578CBCB00000578-4995072-image-a-13_1508369909123.jpg

^^^ The shallow, superficial Right-Wing. ^^^

This dude looks a whole lot more "whacky" to me! :cool:

GettyImages-646233332-1493089459-compressed.jpg

Does he wear them 24/7/365 like the Miami rodeo clown does?

Did you know she tried to get the House rules changed so she could wear those ridiculous hats in the House chamber?
She isn't the big story. The big story is the former Marine General who has disgraced the Marines and Marine Corp Generals by getting caught helping the CiC disparage and attack a Gold Star Wife and getting exposed as an ass kissing liar on national tv.

The big story is you insane mother fuckers trashing out a General and a Gold Star father and lying straight out that Trump attacked the wife. BULLSHIT. And you know it.

So do we believe a whack job left wing Congress critter. Or the President and his staff? As far as the mother goes NOW she's claiming Trump not only insulted her son, his widow BUT now the soldier's father was insulted as well. That's just plain crazy.

"She said the president was 'respectful' during the condolence call, then went after Wilson and added: 'To try to create something from that, that the congresswoman is doing, is frankly appalling and disgusting.'

Kelly's name had already surfaced in the flap over Trump's statements about the ambush in Niger that killed four servicemen Oct. 4 – after he said President Obama 'didn't make calls' and encouraged people to ask Kelly if Obama called him.

Sanders indicated that Kelly would vouch for Trump, after Wilson said several people were also monitoring the president's call, which was put on speakerphone in a limo as Johnson's widow, Myeshia, rode to receive his remains."

Read more: White House says there are NO tapes of condolence call | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Trump is the last person on earth that should be making a condolence call to anyone. He has no empathy--he is a narcissist incapable of the feelings of others. He has no emotion, we saw his speech over the Las Vegas massacre--where every word was read--no altering of his voice, no emotion shown what-so-ever.

"What is it exactly that makes someone a certifiable narcissist and not simply a person who has a healthy amount of confidence and a burning desire to achieve great goals? According to the Mayo Clinic, narcissistic personality disorder is “a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others.” But a lack of empathy is just one part of narcissistic personality disorder. Just beneath the surface layer of overwhelming arrogance lies a delicate self-esteem that is easily injured by any form of criticism.
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

It's clear that General Kelly blew it too. He obviously took information from one of the Day Care Center workers without checking it out himself and wrongly accused Congresswoman of making a statement she never made.

'White House chief of staff Gen. John Kelly on Thursday erroneously claimed that Rep. Frederica Wilson, D-Florida, claimed credit for securing "$20 million" in federal funding to build a new FBI field office in Miami in 2015, according to a video of the dedication ceremony posted Friday by the Sun Sentinel. Accusing her of being an "empty barrel," Kelly said Wilson focused more on her own actions than the heroism of the two FBI agents for whom the new building had been named. While Wilson took credit in her speech at the dedication ceremony for shepherding legislation naming the FBI building after two FBI agents who were killed in a 1986 gunfight, she did not claim credit for helping to fund the building, according to the video.Wilson also spent a considerable portion of her remarks praising the valor of law enforcement, retelling the story of the two slain FBI agents and calling on those who work in the field to stand and be recognized."
Kelly erroneously claimed Wilson took credit for building funding - CNNPolitics
Video shows Kelly made inaccurate claims about lawmaker in feud over Trump’s condolence call

We have several witness's that stated Trump stated what he said. That Mr. Johnson must have known what he was getting into. General Kelly may not have taken offense to that statement, but the family clearly did.

TO CURE THIS; All Trump needed to do (as any other President would have done) is to call Mrs. Johnson and apologize--stating I didn't mean to offend you. He won't, instead he goes into his tweety attacks on the congresswoman.

trump%20tweets.jpg

Since his narcissitc EGO has been injured he will continue his tweety attack.

Last edited:
Trump's Chief of Staff, John Kelly, is an Irish Catholic who takes his faith seriously we are told. He was 'shocked to hear a Congresswomen go public with a phone call from Trump to a long time family friend on the way to receive her husband's body from the military under which he honarably served and gave his life. Kelly vehemently attacked the Congresswoman while knowing how close she was with the fallen soldier's family. So he was attacking the widow and the family.

Kelly managed to bring up the loss of the sacredness of religion in America during his assault on deceased Seargent Johnson's long tine family friend.

But Kelly has never been aroused to express shock and dismay at an evangelical Christian religious creature who supports Trump and Trump praised his book and calls him a wonderful man and invites to the White House.

No tongue lashing from Trump or Kelly against Robert Jeffress who is an evangelical megachurch pastor and Fox News contributor

Jeffries ( described Roman Catholicism as a "cult-like pagan religion," which represents "the genius of Satan.")

The controversial pastor Trump considers 'wonderful'

Kelly, a Catholic, is silent on Jeffries.

Forum List

Back