General Kelly was witness to the condolence call. And others in the room.

Four people died three white and one black. God bless them all. Does it surprise you that only the black soldiers family is making a fuss? I am not surprised. It is sad really.

"Foul" is the best descriptor for DJT.

"The Foulness" is the best descriptor for his supporters.
So now being honest and standing up for your opinion while fighting back against anti freedom and anti American people like you is foul?
Than call me foul buuuuaaahahahahahahahaha and proud of it snowflake!

"Foul" is the best descriptor for DJT.

"The Foulness" is the best descriptor for his supporters.
So now being honest and standing up for your opinion while fighting back against anti freedom and anti American people like you is foul?
Than call me foul buuuuaaahahahahahahahaha and proud of it snowflake!
"The Foulness" of the Trump supporters is anti-freedom and anti-American.

Thank you for admitting it.

Four people died three white and one black. God bless them all. Does it surprise you that only the black soldiers family is making a fuss? I am not surprised. It is sad really.

It's so easy to deflect and absolve Trump of starting this whole controversy by invoking Obama & W concerning their lack of calls to console fallen soldiers' families! He did that all by himself, then sent his Chief of Staff out there for that "presser" to embarrass himself trying to defend his boss! Notice Kelly totally fell on his sword actually took responsibility for the words Trump used to Johnson's widow! It reminds me of Cheney and other cabinet officers using the term "evil doers" to cover "W" who was tongue-tied and used the term at a loss for competent words when put on the spot! :blahblah: :9: :argue:

So do we believe a whack job left wing Congress critter. Or the President and his staff? As far as the mother goes NOW she's claiming Trump not only insulted her son, his widow BUT now the soldier's father was insulted as well. That's just plain crazy.

"She said the president was 'respectful' during the condolence call, then went after Wilson and added: 'To try to create something from that, that the congresswoman is doing, is frankly appalling and disgusting.'

Kelly's name had already surfaced in the flap over Trump's statements about the ambush in Niger that killed four servicemen Oct. 4 – after he said President Obama 'didn't make calls' and encouraged people to ask Kelly if Obama called him.

Sanders indicated that Kelly would vouch for Trump, after Wilson said several people were also monitoring the president's call, which was put on speakerphone in a limo as Johnson's widow, Myeshia, rode to receive his remains."

Read more: White House says there are NO tapes of condolence call | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

This drivel must have been posted before the video of Wilson's speech about the FBI buidling got on the air and everywhere. Poor TinyTwit, out of touch and soooooo biased.

He blamed it on the video, which was a lie.
How many times does this need to be posted before you get it through your 2 brain cell head?

Spread of Protests Sparked by Anti-Muslim Video

lvcgSDq.png

Muslim Protests by John Hudson

cJMipkX.png

Let's see. A much-decorated general or an angry 74-year old black bitch, who to believe?View attachment 155110

Believe the Congressman.

She didn't lie.

Believe the former retired Marine 4-star who is a Gold Star father!
On the other hand a four-star Marine should not be giving that advice to a draft dodging billionaire LOL
And who are you to decide what a four star Marine should, or should not do?
He's not a 4 star Marine any longer, he's the WH Chief of Staff.

It's so easy to deflect and absolve Trump of starting this whole controversy by invoking Obama & W concerning their lack of calls to console fallen soldiers' families! He did that all by himself, then sent his Chief of Staff out there for that "presser" to embarrass himself trying to defend his boss! Notice Kelly totally fell on his sword actually took responsibility for the words Trump used to Johnson's widow! It reminds me of Cheney and other cabinet officers using the term "evil doers" to cover "W" who was tongue-tied and used the term at a loss for competent words when put on the spot! :blahblah: :9: :argue:
Like I said. None of the others have a complaint. Not surprising. Just any old thing to use that race card!

Let's see. A much-decorated general or an angry 74-year old black bitch, who to believe?View attachment 155110

Believe the Congressman.

She didn't lie.

On the other hand a four-star Marine should not be giving that advice to a draft dodging billionaire LOL
A man who reaches the rank of General has spent a lifetime in service. That does not disappear when he retires.
And for you to disrespect his service to this country, I can only conclude that you have never served yourself.

Last edited:
Believe the Congressman.

She didn't lie.

A man who reaches the rank of General has spent a lifetime in service. That does not disappear when he retires.
And for you to disrespect his service to this country, I can only conclude that you have never served yourself.
And as white house chief of staff he can't be questioned? Unbelievable... He is being misinformed also... The orange idiot should stop putting his betters into these positions.

And as white house chief of staff he can't be questioned? Unbelievable... He is being misinformed also... The orange idiot should stop putting his betters into these positions.
You never served either huh?

Forum List

Back