General Bone Spurs attacks Navy Seal commander

The disgusting left seems to think Trump should not be allowed to defend himself or criticize anyone who trashes him first. They will side with anyone, even people they hate, if that person says something negative about Trump. They are the biggest phonies on the planet.
Defend himself with facts. Not trash a vet's military service.

Find me military experts that say McRaven did a poor job.

According to you Trumpettes, If someone criticized Trump for calling the Press enemies of the people, it is K for him to l;ie to trash that person. What, are you still stuck in the 8th grade?
You don't like the First Amendment? Change it, asshole.
You people are dumber than shit.

Trump has the right to trash the service of our veterans & I have the first amendment right to call him out on it,.

Of course, you must like trashing our veterans, right?
Nobody is trying to stop you, dickhead. You have the right to make a fool out of yourself whenever you want.

What a total ass you are.

You use the excuse of the First Amendment to infer I don;t have a right to call Trump a veteran hating POS - you know, like you are.

This is how fucking ignorant you are.

You have allowed TRump to dupe you into defending the trashing of our veterans' service.

Ain't you just proud.

Vets no longer have to wait for the VA.
That’s not what you said, liar. You said VA wait times are down. I showed you they are actually up.
Veterans wait times are down.

That's one thing The Don has done for vets. :)
You’re still lying.

Report: Vets still face long waits with VA Choice program

But the new GAO research says that Choice participants can face waits of up to 70 days to receive care, due to bureaucratic requirements and deadlines. Officials there said VA’s decision not to put stricter timelines for patient requests lead to an average of 51 days for veterans to receive care in late 2016.
I know, Xina the Cock. Vets no longer are forced to use VA hospitals, thanks to The Don.

Now say the same thing again.
WRONG! My other half is a vet and he has to go to the VA hospital. We just went down there last week when he had cataract surgery. He now has to have a cyst taken off his back and they can't do it until after the first of the year. We have two huge hospitals here but he can't go to either one of them. He also has to go the the VA clinic locally for some general stuff. He can't go to any civilian doctor he wants unless he's ready to pay for it out of his own pocket.
You might want to dig deeper. It's the law. Voted by Congress (bipartisan) and signed by The Prez.

One wonders where all these libs were when General Billy draft dodger was hating on the military. Not a peep out of them then.

One wonders where all these libs were when General Billy draft dodger was hating on the military. Not a peep out of them then.
That's because they're a bunch of two faced lying hypocrites. But I didn't need to tell you that, it's common knowledge.

Well, since you don't know where he was, I'll tell you. He was in college and for the last part, he was chosen to be a Rhodes Scholar and was at the Oxford University in ENGLAND! And STILL got a deferment. Do you know how fucking hard it is to be chosen to be a Rhodes Scholar? You can't buy your way into it like tramp bought his way into the schools he went to and his former professor said he was the dumbest damn student he'd ever had.
Oh, and he has constantly bragged that he graduated the top of his class, but the Dean's list is there for all to see and his name never appeared even once. But for his brainwashed cultists, whatever lie he throws out there, thy slurp it up like it's the best thing they've ever tasted.

Well, since you don't know where he was, I'll tell you. He was in college and for the last part, he was chosen to be a Rhodes Scholar and was at the Oxford University in ENGLAND! And STILL got a deferment. Do you know how fucking hard it is to be chosen to be a Rhodes Scholar? You can't buy your way into it like tramp bought his way into the schools he went to and his former professor said he was the dumbest damn student he'd ever had.
Oh, and he has constantly bragged that he graduated the top of his class, but the Dean's list is there for all to see and his name never appeared even once. But for his brainwashed cultists, whatever lie he throws out there, thy slurp it up like it's the best thing they've ever tasted.
That's the guy who drove a steamroller over the most qualified person to ever run for the presidency.

I am not the one brainwashed.

Bill Clinton registered for the draft on September 08, 1964, accepting all contractual conditions of registering for the draft. He was given Selective Service Number 3 26 46 228.
He was classified 2-S on November 17, 1964.
He was reclassified 1-A on March 20, 1968.
He was ordered to report for induction on July 28, 1969.
He dishonored order to report and was not inducted into the military.
He was reclassified 1-D after enlisting in the United States Army Reserves on August 07, 1969 under authority of Col. E. Holmes. He signed enlistment papers and took the oath of enlistment.
He failed to report to his duty station at the University of Arkansas ROTC, September 1969.
He was reclassified 1-A on October 30, 1969, as enlistment with Army Reserves was revoked by Colonel E. Holmes and he was then AWOL and subject to arrest under Public Law 90-40 (2)(a) ‘registrant who has failed to report … remain liable for induction’.

He didn`t find Bin Laden fast enough! The retired commander gave him a justified hammering.
Trump suggests venerated Navy SEAL commander should have found bin Laden faster

Just because you are a veteran, doesn't exempt you from being an idiot. this guy is and was an idiot. He's a Hillary supporter. Nuff said.
He never supported any candidate,.
"You are acv lying piece of shit.

Tell is how McRaven failed at his job?

Why do you think Trump knows more than McRaven????

Find me any military expert that says McRaven did a poor job.

He's a Hillary supporter and an idiot. I didn't say a damn thing about his job.

He didn`t find Bin Laden fast enough! The retired commander gave him a justified hammering.

Just because you are a veteran, doesn't exempt you from being an idiot. this guy is and was an idiot. He's a Hillary supporter. Nuff said.
He's not a Hillary supporter ya stupid fuking schitt.

Shut up and go away liar. You have never spoken a true statement in your entire time here.

He never supported any candidate,.
"You are acv lying piece of shit.

Tell is how McRaven failed at his job?

Why do you think Trump knows more than McRaven????

Find me any military expert that says McRaven did a poor job.

He's a Hillary supporter and an idiot. I didn't say a damn thing about his job.

Trump did say something about his iob & you are defending Trump.

Show me where he said or did anything to support Hillary Clinton.

According to you, it is ok to trash a veteran's service to this country if they are not an ass kissing dumbass Trumpette.

I am not the one brainwashed.

Bill Clinton registered for the draft on September 08, 1964, accepting all contractual conditions of registering for the draft. He was given Selective Service Number 3 26 46 228.
He was classified 2-S on November 17, 1964.
He was reclassified 1-A on March 20, 1968.
He was ordered to report for induction on July 28, 1969.
He dishonored order to report and was not inducted into the military.
He was reclassified 1-D after enlisting in the United States Army Reserves on August 07, 1969 under authority of Col. E. Holmes. He signed enlistment papers and took the oath of enlistment.
He failed to report to his duty station at the University of Arkansas ROTC, September 1969.
He was reclassified 1-A on October 30, 1969, as enlistment with Army Reserves was revoked by Colonel E. Holmes and he was then AWOL and subject to arrest under Public Law 90-40 (2)(a) ‘registrant who has failed to report … remain liable for induction’.
Bill Clinton dodged the draft.

And you think that excuses Trump for dissing our veteran's service?

Wherte were you when youi voted for Trump?

Really?

Bill Clinton, George W Bush, and Donal;d Trump all dodged the draft.

Clinton wet to school in England.

GeorgeW Bush bought his way into the Guard

Trump got a doc to write up a bone spurs excuse. ( Trump played sports in prep school, marched around pretending to be a soldier, yet "OMG OMG bone spurs").

Sunni says it best , TRUMP was deferred because he had a Legitimate Medical issue as reason for his deferment .

Sunni says it best , TRUMP was deferred because he had a Legitimate Medical issue as reason for his deferment .
Supposed.

Trump has a history pgf making up medical reports.

If he had bone spurs, how did he play sports in prep school?

Supposed.

-------------------------- don't know , i am no sports fan [thank God] and i was perfectly formed at my inception and later at my birth so i know nothing about 'bone spurs' . That being said , you can ASSUME anything you like about TRUMP's legal and legitimate deferment from Military Service RDave .

Supposed.

-------------------------- don't know , i am no sports fan [thank God] and i was perfectly formed at my inception and later at my birth so i know nothing about 'bone spurs' . That being said , you can ASSUME anything you like about TRUMP's legal and legitimate deferment from Military Service RDave .
We know he wrote his own medical report for the campaign. So what makes you think his father did not pay a doctor for that report?

He played sports & marched around as a pretend soldier with no issues.

Wealthy people got their kids out of draft consideration. This is a known fact. Before the draft lottery, it was pull with the draft board. Since the lottery it was medical excuses & spots in the National Guard.

Forum List

Back