Gender Equality Nobody Wanted -- Violent Women

Madeline

Rookie
Apr 20, 2010
Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
Two Joliet sisters are accused of beating a woman and her young daughter over the weekend as retaliation against the mother for allegedly being romantically involved with a man who fathered a child with one of the suspects, police said.

Deputy Police Chief Mike Trafton said Jessica M. Flores, 27, of the 400 block of Walnut Street, and Sylvia R. Flores, 29, of the 100 block of Bodio Avenue, kicked open the front door at the home on the 1100 block of Ridgewood Avenue in Joliet at 6:50 p.m. and attacked the resident, who was lying on the couch in the living room.

The two sisters also punched an 11-year-old girl and threw her against the wall when the preteen attempted to assist her mother, Trafton said.

Both women are charged with home invasion, residential burglary and aggravated battery to a child, authorities said. Sylvia Flores was being held in the Will County Adult Detention Facility Tuesday in lieu of $200,000 bail. Jessica Flores, who also is charged with criminal trespass to a residence, was being held in the facility in lieu of $250,000 bail, authorities said.

58274930-14164032.jpg

Two Joliet sisters accused of beating woman and daughter in romantic triangle - chicagotribune.com

What the hell is wrong with young women these days?

If you're going to say there's something wrong with young women (in general) you'd better cough up more than just 2 people.

That girls are now expressing their anger physically is largely a sign of the times, attributable to the growing acceptance of violence in the teenage subculture. Studies have shown that exposure to violence can lead to increased violent behavior on the part of girls, desensitizing them to the point where they no longer feel emotional distress.

Angst among teenage girls is often provoked by the difficulty in forming trusting relationships with peers. When this is compounded by parental neglect and feelings of worthlessness - especially in the context of society's profoundly contradictory messages about female power, the importance of male attention and acceptable sexual behavior for women - the situation is ripe for violent behavior.

Bad Girls | Article

A major difference I see today is that when boys fight, it's generally over. When girls fight, it just begins...

• Banned
I grew up in fairly distressed circumstances and times, and I have been afraid of female violence before, but never like this. In my day, girls tried to mark each other; tearing off shirts, earrings, hair, and scratching -- they did not beat you down the way a man would. And to beat down a child! Jesus H. Christ!

It is not just two people, Father Time -- I wish it were.

Feminism blamed for rising female violence - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Rising tide of female violence. - Free Online Library

Canada: Feminism blamed for rising female violence | Mensactivism.org

Feminism blamed for rising female violence - Vogue Forums

That girls are now expressing their anger physically is largely a sign of the times, attributable to the growing acceptance of violence in the teenage subculture. Studies have shown that exposure to violence can lead to increased violent behavior on the part of girls, desensitizing them to the point where they no longer feel emotional distress.

Angst among teenage girls is often provoked by the difficulty in forming trusting relationships with peers. When this is compounded by parental neglect and feelings of worthlessness - especially in the context of society's profoundly contradictory messages about female power, the importance of male attention and acceptable sexual behavior for women - the situation is ripe for violent behavior.

Bad Girls | Article

A major difference I see today is that when boys fight, it's generally over. When girls fight, it just begins...

I actually experienced that. Guys square up, fight it out, there is a winner and a loser. 99% it ends there. (the other 1% the loser gets a weapon and goes apeshit). Girls fight and then tend to hold a grudge far longer.

Two Joliet sisters are accused of beating a woman and her young daughter over the weekend as retaliation against the mother for allegedly being romantically involved with a man who fathered a child with one of the suspects, police said.

Deputy Police Chief Mike Trafton said Jessica M. Flores, 27, of the 400 block of Walnut Street, and Sylvia R. Flores, 29, of the 100 block of Bodio Avenue, kicked open the front door at the home on the 1100 block of Ridgewood Avenue in Joliet at 6:50 p.m. and attacked the resident, who was lying on the couch in the living room.

The two sisters also punched an 11-year-old girl and threw her against the wall when the preteen attempted to assist her mother, Trafton said.

Both women are charged with home invasion, residential burglary and aggravated battery to a child, authorities said. Sylvia Flores was being held in the Will County Adult Detention Facility Tuesday in lieu of $200,000 bail. Jessica Flores, who also is charged with criminal trespass to a residence, was being held in the facility in lieu of $250,000 bail, authorities said.
58274930-14164032.jpg

Two Joliet sisters accused of beating woman and daughter in romantic triangle - chicagotribune.com

What the hell is wrong with young women these days?

What makes you think that these women do not want the gender violence to be equal?

Forum List

Back