Gender Equality Nobody Wanted -- Violent Women

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by Madeline, Dec 14, 2010.

  1. Madeline
    Offline

    Madeline BANNED

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2010
    Messages:
    18,505
    Thanks Received:
    1,624
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
    Ratings:
    +1,624
    [​IMG]

    Two Joliet sisters accused of beating woman and daughter in romantic triangle - chicagotribune.com

    What the hell is wrong with young women these days?
     
  2. Father Time
    Offline

    Father Time I'll be Still Alive

    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2008
    Messages:
    5,130
    Thanks Received:
    438
    Trophy Points:
    83
    Ratings:
    +438
    If you're going to say there's something wrong with young women (in general) you'd better cough up more than just 2 people.
     
  3. chanel
    Offline

    chanel Silver Member

    Joined:
    Jun 8, 2009
    Messages:
    12,130
    Thanks Received:
    2,746
    Trophy Points:
    98
    Location:
    People's Republic of NJ
    Ratings:
    +2,749
    Bad Girls | Article

    A major difference I see today is that when boys fight, it's generally over. When girls fight, it just begins...
     
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Madeline
    Offline

    Madeline BANNED

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2010
    Messages:
    18,505
    Thanks Received:
    1,624
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
    Ratings:
    +1,624
    I grew up in fairly distressed circumstances and times, and I have been afraid of female violence before, but never like this. In my day, girls tried to mark each other; tearing off shirts, earrings, hair, and scratching -- they did not beat you down the way a man would. And to beat down a child! Jesus H. Christ!

    It is not just two people, Father Time -- I wish it were.


    Feminism blamed for rising female violence - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

    Rising tide of female violence. - Free Online Library

    Canada: Feminism blamed for rising female violence | Mensactivism.org

    Feminism blamed for rising female violence - Vogue Forums
     
  5. martybegan
    Offline

    martybegan Gold Member

    Joined:
    Apr 5, 2010
    Messages:
    29,427
    Thanks Received:
    4,008
    Trophy Points:
    290
    Ratings:
    +10,997
    I actually experienced that. Guys square up, fight it out, there is a winner and a loser. 99% it ends there. (the other 1% the loser gets a weapon and goes apeshit). Girls fight and then tend to hold a grudge far longer.
     
  6. Quantum Windbag
    Offline

    Quantum Windbag Gold Member

    Joined:
    May 9, 2010
    Messages:
    58,308
    Thanks Received:
    5,014
    Trophy Points:
    245
    Ratings:
    +5,221
    What makes you think that these women do not want the gender violence to be equal?
     
  7. Madeline
    Offline

    Madeline BANNED

    Joined:
    Apr 20, 2010
    Messages:
    18,505
    Thanks Received:
    1,624
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Location:
    Cleveland. Feel mah pain.
    Ratings:
    +1,624
    Okay, nobody ELSE wanted more violence. Happier now?

    *Winks*
     
  8. Pax Romana
    Offline

    Pax Romana BANNED

    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2010
    Messages:
    82
    Thanks Received:
    4
    Trophy Points:
    0
    Ratings:
    +4
    Too bad they didn't record it. I mean....uh.....that's sad
     

Share This Page