Gender Dysphoria/Identity Crisis

Who are you to use the government to stop someone fro being who they wish? Personal freedom is a good thing...
You can pretend to be whoever you like, but don't force me to go along with your delusions.

You may have hit the nail on the head. They are pretenders.
Yes, and it's not even Halloween...

Halloween!!!!!!

Meh!

My birthday...

Thank you to all my friends. :wink:

You know what probably takes a greater toll on that child's mental health? Parents who push, pull, and otherwise manipulate an innocent child to comply with a popular demented fad.

When sanity prevails in the court system and 30 years hence, we're going to see history books reflect on this time as one where mental illness was vogue and nearly took over our entire culture. Mark my words.

In my yute given the option I'd identify as a babe in a nanosecond to gain access to their bathrooms and locker rooms. It'd be like authorized and protected peeping aiding and abetting teenage never ending and generally unsuccessful search for the holy snatch.

You know what probably takes a greater toll on that child's mental health? Parents who push, pull, and otherwise manipulate an innocent child to comply with a popular demented fad.

When sanity prevails in the court system and 30 years hence, we're going to see history books reflect on this time as one where mental illness was vogue and nearly took over our entire culture. Mark my words.

You might as well believe in Santa's Little Helpers. :laugh:

Exactly...

WTF Were They Thinking?

I have yet to see a feasible plan for policing every bathroom to ensure the right parts are underneath everyone's underwear before they enter the bathroom.

What if... You find a cigarette butt next to the bathroom door. :ack-1:
What if you find a convicted rapist wearing lipstick inside the women's bathroom door? Well, used to be women could call the police. Now the rapist will own their assets if they try to do anything to stop his presence there. Poor 17 million women rape victims. Too bad they don't have rights.

I have yet to see a feasible plan for policing every bathroom to ensure the right parts are underneath everyone's underwear before they enter the bathroom.

What if... You find a cigarette butt next to the bathroom door. :ack-1:
What if you find a convicted rapist wearing lipstick inside the women's bathroom door? Well, used to be women could call the police. Now the rapist will own their assets if they try to do anything to stop his presence there. Poor 17 million women rape victims. Too bad they don't have rights.

Yea! Can you imagine finding someone like that at a highway rest stop? :wtf::blowup:

Who are you to use the government to stop someone fro being who they wish? Personal freedom is a good thing...

Who are you to force our daughters to share a bathroom with men. Screw you.

From The Associated Press 27 December 2016:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
The family of an 8-year-old New Jersey boy says he was kicked out of Cub Scouts because he is transgender, a move that could open a new front in the debate over discrimination in Scouting. Joe Maldonado joined Pack 87 in Secaucus in October and was asked to leave about a month later, according to The Record (http://bit.ly/2i48erC).

"I'm way more angry than sad," Joe said in a story published Tuesday. "My identity is a boy. If I was them, I would let every person in the world go in. It's right to do."

Joe was born a girl but has identified as male for more than a year.

...Cub Scout programs are for those identified as boys on their birth certificates.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

article

She's Fuktup!

In my yute given the option I'd identify as a babe in a nanosecond to gain access to their bathrooms and locker rooms. It'd be like authorized and protected peeping aiding and abetting teenage never ending and generally unsuccessful search for the holy snatch.
There is certainly a growing number of men who believe they are women, specifically lesbian women. These men use their pretend status as women to sexually harass real women who are helpless in fighting back. Every complaint is transphobic.

Forum List

Back