Federal judge blocks Obama's transgender bathroom policy

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn, ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.........................

So much to be afraid of, so little time.

we know. We all just read it on the 11 other threads about it.

So what's going to happen now? Bunch of transsexuals running from one bathroom to another trying to hold their pee?

So what's going to happen now? Bunch of transsexuals running from one bathroom to another trying to hold their pee?
If you have something swinging between your legs, you go to the boys room; if you have a slit between your legs, you go to the girls room. It has never been a problem before.

Finally a judge with some common sense.
And one who actually gives a damn about following the law, unlike that thing in the White House and its FBI/DOJ lackeys.

LOL! The judge bitchslapped our bisexual president. Good for him.

This has nothing to do with discrimination.

It has everything to do with safety.

In his 38-page ruling, O’Connor found the Obama administration had failed to follow the Administrative Procedures Act, which requires the federal government to allow for comments on new proposed rules. O’Connor did not rule on the constitutionality of the directive itself.

So that's your 'big win'? A discrepancy in the Administrative Procedures Act?

If you have something swinging between your legs, you go to the boys room; if you have a slit between your legs, you go to the girls room. It has never been a problem before.
I never understood why they need their own bathroom? What next, a special bathroom for those who aren't sure if they are human or dog?

And one who actually gives a damn about following the law, unlike that thing in the White House and its FBI/DOJ lackeys.

In his 38-page ruling, O’Connor found the Obama administration had failed to follow the Administrative Procedures Act, which requires the federal government to allow for comments on new proposed rules. O’Connor did not rule on the constitutionality of the directive itself.

It is not between win and lose, it is between right and wrong. Let that sink in. Ponder it, meditate on it.

It is not between win and lose, it is between right and wrong. Let that sink in. Ponder it, meditate on it.

And if that judges ruling is overturned.....by your standard, does Obama's order suddenly become 'right' again?

Think on it. Let it ruminate. You're literally defining morality by a court decision.

Lets pass a law to mandate the availability of species neutral bathrooms while we're at it. Animals have feelings too!

And if that judges ruling is overturned.....by your standard, does Obama's order suddenly become 'right' again?

Think on it. Let it ruminate. You're literally defining morality by a court decision.
I did not say the executive order or a law is right or wrong. I said "it is not about winning or losing, it is right or wrong."
If you had a teenage daughter would you like a guy to go to the girls room whipping out his male appendage swinging it in front of her? That should be your guide.

I did not say the executive order or a law is right or wrong. I said "it is not about winning or losing, it is right or wrong."
If you had a teenage daughter would you like a guy to go to the girls room whipping out his male appendage swinging it in front of her? That should be your guide.

And how many transgender women have attacked other women in bathrooms?

That should be your guide.

Specify transgender woman please.

What Is Transgender?

That ought to cover it.
Specify transgender woman. Don't link me to some bullshit. Your own words. Ready.....set.....go!!!!!

I have. Just because you don't want to read the definition isn't my problem.
So, you link me to some place because you are too embarrassed to say it yourself. I got it... good going.

What Is Transgender?

That ought to cover it.
Specify transgender woman. Don't link me to some bullshit. Your own words. Ready.....set.....go!!!!!

So, you link me to some place because you are too embarrassed to say it yourself. I got it... good going.

I've offered you a thorough definition from a pretty decent source.....to educate you.

And you refuse to educate yourself. How is that my problem, exactly?

What Is Transgender?

That ought to cover it.

I've offered you a thorough definition from a pretty decent source.....to educate you.

And you refuse to educate yourself. How is that my problem, exactly?
I am insisting that you say it. What is your belief? How do you define it? Not a link, not a cut and paste. Just you, your own words.

Forum List

Back