Gen Z in Russia

Interesting video about how young children are receiving Soviet-style indoctrination in Putin-era schools.

At least their children like the Chinese, are being indoctrinated to be good soldiers. Our children are being indoctrinated to be Marxists, transgenders, faggots, and sex objects for pedos.

At least their children like the Chinese, are being indoctrinated to be good soldiers. Our children are being indoctrinated to be Marxists, transgenders, faggots, and sex objects for pedos.
I read, “At least their children are being indoctrinated to be cannon fodder”! I’ll pass.

Dictators like Putin need to keep control so they indoctrinate children to love Dear Leader at an early age. US politicians do the same by telling them Republicans will cut off their welfare payments if they don't vote for Biden.

Putin and Biden are two sides of the same coin.

Russia is a lot more free and open minded than the pro blm Biden racists make them out to be. I mean I can’t believe the level of ignorance and arrogance from some of the Biden supporters toward Russia. They literally think that it’s not allowed to criticize the Russian government in Russia . Yet there’s a YouTube channel that’s very popular in Russia the 1420 project where tons and tons of young people openly criticize Vladimir Putin.

Of course, plenty of young Russians also admire Putin. Not much different than what we see in America. Some people love Biden others despise him. Same with Trump.

But yeah, I can’t believe the arrogance of those fat ass McDonald’s stuffing fellow Americans, who wave that Ukrainian flag, and who believe that Russia is somehow trying to turn into the former Soviet union. Pure insanity. The Soviet Union is gone.

The Rus are regimenting their children similarly to the American evangelical Christian right,
It’s the far left BLM supporter, who are the most racist anti-Americans in this country. They have a lot in common with the far left in Russia, hating their own country. Well, most people are not gonna stand for that nonsense man.

Russia is a lot more free and open minded than the pro blm Biden racists make them out to be. I mean I can’t believe the level of ignorance and arrogance from some of the Biden supporters toward Russia. They literally think that it’s not allowed to criticize the Russian government in Russia . Yet there’s a YouTube channel that’s very popular in Russia the 1420 project where tons and tons of young people openly criticize Vladimir Putin.

Of course, plenty of young Russians also admire Putin. Not much different than what we see in America. Some people love Biden others despise him. Same with Trump.

But yeah, I can’t believe the arrogance of those fat ass McDonald’s stuffing fellow Americans, who wave that Ukrainian flag, and who believe that Russia is somehow trying to turn into the former Soviet union. Pure insanity. The Soviet Union is gone.

The Germanic Chancellor just blamed all the world´s suffering on Putin at the UN.

Putin isn’t trying to restore the Soviet Union; he’s trying to restore the Russian Empire. FYI, the Russian Empire used to include Warsaw, Poland, Helsinki, Finland and Sitka, Alaska!

Forum List

Back