Gen. Stanley McChrystal should be fired

Obama should be fired

I would give my right arm for that to happen. Gen. McChrysal's remarks simply reflect the high level of frustration/lack of proper leadership within the current administration. More of this frustration is sure to be reported by other high ranking gov "employees'. The current admin are digging their own political graves. This is just the tip of the iceburg!

Obama should be fired

I would give my right arm for that to happen. Gen. McChrysal's remarks simply reflect the high level of frustration/lack of proper leadership within the current administration. More of this frustration is sure to be reported by other high ranking gov "employees'. The current admin are digging their own political graves. This is just the tip of the iceburg!

wow so then you'd be a one armed uptight rightwing tea bagger.:cuckoo:

The General knows that he is taking orders from a Usurper, a man who is not qualified to be President under Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution and the General know that Obama doesn't respect the military. Before the election how much real time did Obama (a community organizer) spend with the military compared to Palin?

The General knows that he is taking orders from a Usurper, a man who is not qualified to be President under Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution and the General know that Obama doesn't respect the military. Before the election how much real time did Obama (a community organizer) spend with the military compared to Palin?

hey, nutbar, if you don't respect the results of fair and lawful elections, feel free to move elsewhere.

buh bye.

freak. :cuckoo:

hey, nutbar, if you don't respect the results of fair and lawful elections, feel free to move elsewhere.

buh bye.

dumbass alert.

buh bye.

dumbass alert.

yes, the teaparty/palin freak *is* a dumbass and a troll.

It is a shame that he is actively undermining the morale of those fighting in Afghanistan.

As if you really give a fuck about U.S. troops. Enough of your feigned patriotism.

funny... i think it's the people on the right who hate everyone who doesn't agree with them who are feigning patriotism.

so there ya go.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you USMB's President of dumbassery. :clap2:

If McChrystal should be fired, it's should be for the fact he voted for the "thug in Chief" and helped in electing this wannabe "dictator" on us American people.

“Patrol only in areas that you are reasonably certain that you will not have to defend yourselves with lethal force"

Life Guards should never be near water

Fire fighters need to stay clear of burning buildings

Gee, I wonder why our soldiers hate Obama?

As if you really give a fuck about U.S. troops. Enough of your feigned patriotism.

funny... i think it's the people on the right who hate everyone who doesn't agree with them who are feigning patriotism.

so there ya go.

you into stalking my posts today, dear?

you aren't smart enough to make me look bad. but feel free to stamp your widdle feet. :thup:

you aren't smart enough to make me look bad. but feel free to stamp your widdle feet. :thup:

:cuckoo:

that's the best you can muster, huh?

thanks for your input.

now go give mommy back the computer. it's not good for you to be locked in the basement all day on a nice summer day.

you should go find your widdle friends and go out to play. :lol:

thanks for your input.

now go give mommy back the computer. it's not good for you to be locked in the basement all day on a nice summer day.

Tell us some more about about the mean ole nasty republicans. Obviously, you're miss congeniality.

thanks for your input.

why bother mustering anything against the dictionary definition of a retard? I'll get you some apple sauce out of pity though.

thanks for your input.

Tell us some more about about the mean ole nasty republicans. Obviously, you're miss congeniality.

i think you'll find that i treat people the way they deserve.

i like a lot of the conservatives here... the smart ones.... not the little trolls who run around whining about 'lefties' and don't know anything but talking points.

i think you know the type. :eusa_shhh:

thanks for your input.

i think you'll find that i treat people the way they deserve.

i like a lot of the conservatives here... the smart ones.... not the little trolls who run around whining about 'lefties' and don't know anything but talking points.

i think you know the type. :eusa_shhh:

you should probably look in the mirror.

Our military takes allegiance to the constitution not the CiC, who openly spouses unconstitutionalities unless it helps him and his agenda.

Forum List

Back