Gen. Stanley McChrystal should be fired

Obama and McCrystal met on a golf course to discuss recent events. Obama starts by saying, "I'm a 6 handicap, what's yours?"

McCrystal responded, "I'm lead by a CinC who has no desire to win"

Last edited:
The MSM in this country is so corrupt. Their behavior on this has been atrocious. Their cheerleading for the lynching of this guy just shows how far our MSM has fallen. What happened to neutrality & unbiased reporting? Just saw all the NBC nutters frothing at the mouth while howling for McChrystal's head. CNN is doing the same thing. Tell me these Media outlets are not in bed with this White House. What a bunch of shallow Boot-Lickers. So quick to lynch the poor guy. We have no credible MSM anymore. I'm not even defending McChystal's comments but i'm just so shocked at how the MSM has behaved on this. NBC & CNN should be ashamed of their shallow Boot-Licking. If this General had spoke out against a Republican President,both CNN & NBC would be calling him a brave Whistle Blower Hero. Shame on them.

Does anyone doubt he'll be sacked?

What is the purpose in doing that? To make Obama look strong? He doesn't. He looks weak and thin skinned. McChrystal was right when he said that Obama looked uncomfortable in a room full of brass. He feels outclassed by them (because he is) and has to show who is in charge. That is the mark of a weakling.
The proper course would have been publicly to say they had constructive meetings and pledged to work together to win in Afghanistan. Privately he would have chewed him out and had him fire his staff.

Forum List

Back