Gen. Stanley McChrystal should be fired

that's the best you can muster, huh?

thanks for your input.

now go give mommy back the computer. it's not good for you to be locked in the basement all day on a nice summer day.

you should go find your widdle friends and go out to play. :lol:

Tell us some more about about the mean ole nasty republicans. Obviously, you're miss congeniality.

i think you'll find that i treat people the way they deserve.

i like a lot of the conservatives here... the smart ones.... not the little trolls who run around whining about 'lefties' and don't know anything but talking points.

i think you know the type. :eusa_shhh:

Yes, I know the type. You mean like the lefties who run around claiming Bush was "appointed" and repeating everything they hear on MSNBC.

I think you know the type.

Tell us some more about about the mean ole nasty republicans. Obviously, you're miss congeniality.

i like a lot of the conservatives here... the smart ones.... not the little trolls who run around whining about 'lefties' and don't know anything but talking points.

Yes, I know the type. You mean like the lefties who run around claiming Bush was "appointed" and repeating everything they hear on MSNBC.

what's the matter, baby? you couldn't answer the question about the court decision on the last thread so you want to troll this one?

if you aren't smart enough to respond to substance, then really, you're kind of useless to me since i like discussing issues with smart people, not ignorant rushbots.

you should probably look in the mirror.
Gunny! Any chance of loaning me a thousand reps?

what's the matter, baby? you couldn't answer the question about the court decision on the last thread so you want to troll this one?

if you aren't smart enough to respond to substance, then really, you're kind of useless to me since i like discussing issues with smart people, not ignorant rushbots.

What question didn't I answer? The USSC stopped the recount. Every independent recount after that showed Bush the winner. Yet you still spew your lie about Bush being "appointed".

What's the matter, baby? Can't you accept the truth? Have you been lying to yourself for all these years that you accept it as the truth? Sounds like it.

Last edited:
Yes its unprecedented for the top US military commander to critize the commander and chief and the VP. However, when the commander and chief is a community activist with sound liberal credentials who places horrendous rules of engagement, balks at what his generals request and probably places more red-tape then ever on the General, you would be pissed also. He see Obama demanding US military to bring a knife to a gun fight and he is mad as hell about it!

Then you have to deal with the biggest dumb ass on the planet in Biden. The left feared Palin being a heart-beat away from the Presidency, but Biden is 10 fold worse. He is incompetent and clueless. These two idoits are pulling the strings and placating the left, instead of listing to Generals who are students of war! Biden and Obama no nothing about war (I will admit I don't either, but I am not saying I do, so that Red Herring won't work).

I feel for McChrystal. He is a warrior fighting demonic barbarians (yes I see the Taliban, Al Qaeda and Islamo facists as MONSTERS), but he is held on a short leash by Quakers.

"One soldier shows me the list of new regulations the platoon was given. “Patrol only in areas that you are reasonably certain that you will not have to defend yourselves with lethal force,” the laminated card reads. For a soldier who has traveled halfway around the world to fight, that’s like telling a cop he should only patrol in areas where he knows he won’t have to make arrests. “Does that make any f–king sense?” Pfc. Jared Pautsch. “We should just drop a f–king bomb on this place. You sit and ask yourself: What are we doing here?”

Read more at the Washington Examiner: McChrystal?s real offense | Washington Examiner

Obama should be fired

LOL. that is like telling the Police, don't go to LA because that is where the crime is, go to Beverly Hills because your least likely to engage criminals!

Funny, had he done this to Bush you asshats would be calling him a hero and a patriot. My how times have changed.

Yup in fact they did exactly that every time I general spoke out during the Bush years the left praised him and called him a hero. I bet Jillian was right there saying the same thing.

Yes its unprecedented for the top US military commander to critize the commander and chief and the VP. However, when the commander and chief is a community activist with sound liberal credentials who places horrendous rules of engagement, balks at what his generals request and probably places more red-tape then ever on the General, you would be pissed also. He see Obama demanding US military to bring a knife to a gun fight and he is mad as hell about it!

Then you have to deal with the biggest dumb ass on the planet in Biden. The left feared Palin being a heart-beat away from the Presidency, but Biden is 10 fold worse. He is incompetent and clueless. These two idoits are pulling the strings and placating the left, instead of listing to Generals who are students of war! Biden and Obama no nothing about war (I will admit I don't either, but I am not saying I do, so that Red Herring won't work).

I feel for McChrystal. He is a warrior fighting demonic barbarians (yes I see the Taliban, Al Qaeda and Islamo facists as MONSTERS), but he is held on a short leash by Quakers.

The left doesn't care about competence or what is right. They care about their agenda. As long as BO is on board then everyone else can go to hell and to hell with the country.

The General knows that he is taking orders from a Usurper, a man who is not qualified to be President under Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5 of the U.S. Constitution and the General know that Obama doesn't respect the military. Before the election how much real time did Obama (a community organizer) spend with the military compared to Palin?

hey, nutbar, if you don't respect the results of fair and lawful elections, feel free to move elsewhere.

buh bye.

freak. :cuckoo:

I don't know Jil he asked a very valid question. The General is a four star general and knows what he is talking about. Like it or not, Obama's only real world experience is about a year as a senator and a failed community organizer. Sorry, but TPT is right on his lack of experience!

Funny, had he done this to Bush you asshats would be calling him a hero and a patriot. My how times have changed.

So true.

And equally true is that YOU'D be the one calling for him to be fired, if not locked away for treason.

I think he deserves a good reprimand for sure... regardless of who is President. Locked away for treason? Hardly.. that's a bit of a stretch.

Article 88 - Uniform Code of Military Justice
Contempt Toward Officials.

"Any Commissioned officer who uses contemputuous words against the President, the Vice-President, Congress, the Secretary of Defense, the Secretary of a military department, the Secretary of of Transportation, or the Governor or legislature of any State, Territory, Commonwealth, or possession in which he is on duty or present shall be punished as a court-martial shall direct."

General McCrystal can be relieved of duty under Article 88 and/or Article 133-Conduct Unbecoming An Officer.

He should be relieved at once.

He presence is, as our lifer posters know would be "Deterimental to the good order and discipline." of units under his command in Afghanistan.

He should be fired for telling the truth. That will show everyone else in this administration that only "Yes" men will be tolerated from now on. Any dissent will be demonized, more so if it is fact based.

No. It's one think for retired military to be critical but quite a different thing for active military to be so...no president should put up with this kind of shit, not even your buddy Dubya.

I think he should be fired, but will he? Will Barry have the balls to do it, knowing the Gen. will really be free to talk then? His thin skin might get in the way of his decision making.

I agree. He should be fired. He was insubordinate to his commanding officer. Like it or not President Obama is the head of the military. Those who serve under him need to respect the office if not the man.

I am confident that the General knew he would be fired for his comments. I commend him for having the courage to say it anyway. He stood up for what he believed in even though he knew it would cost him his job. That's guts.

Fire him. And Fire his Commander while we're at it.

I agree. He should be fired. He was insubordinate to his commanding officer. Like it or not President Obama is the head of the military. Those who serve under him need to respect the office if not the man.

I am confident that the General knew he would be fired for his comments. I commend him for having the courage to say it anyway. He stood up for what he believed in even though he knew it would cost him his job. That's guts.

Fire him. And Fire his Commander while we're at it.
Guts is doing the job you are commissioned to do.

Not to mention that he apologized. :lol:

LOL, is there anyone SAFE from the thinned skinned Obama?

doesn't look that way, does it.

and it is quite amusing to hear the lefties all of a sudden CARE about "troop moral", when all during the Bush years they were out in the streets "protesting" against those very same troops.

Not to mention that Reid stated that we lost the war. That had to be demoralizing.

Forum List

Back