Gen. Mcmaster: All options on the table for N. Korea

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
National Security Adviser Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster said Sunday that all options are on the table in regards to North Korea.

McMaster described the problem as “coming to a head” and said the US is still attempting to use other means to diffuse the situation.

“The President has made clear that he will not accept the United States and its allies and partners in the region being under threat from this hostile regime with nuclear weapons,” McMaster said. “And so we’re working together with our allies and partners, and with the Chinese leadership, to develop a range of options.”

Gen. McMaster: ‘All Options’ On The Table for North Korea

McMaster described the problem as "coming to a head"
=========================================================

I guess it is safe to say that chubs isn't done playing his war games. The world gets to sit on pins and needles again. Then again most don't even know what planet they are one or what's even going on with current events.

It's time to sacrifice the South Koreans in Seoul by artillery fire and take Kim Jong-un out with the full might of our glorious military.

So general mcnasty wants war. I sure hope his children are on point.

So brainiac, what is your solution to NK not developing 60+ nuke warheads and an intercontinental system to delivering them by 2020?
I sure hope your children are on point, if you got any.

Nonsense. Goofballs like you and general mcnasty have been getting it wrong every single time going back close to 70 years now. Let's try something new & different instead.

So brainiac, what is your solution to NK not developing 60+ nuke warheads and an intercontinental system to delivering them by 2020?
Southeast Asia didn`t go commie when we got booted out of Vietnam and Iraq had no wmds as the UN inspector team told us. Do you people ever get tired of being gullible chumps? You`re getting a lot of people killed and costing the taxpayers a whole lot of money for your idiotic adventures.

Southeast Asia didn`t go commie when we got booted out of Vietnam and Iraq had no wmds as the UN inspector team told us. Do you people ever get tired of being gullible chumps? You`re getting a lot of people killed and costing the taxpayers a whole lot of money for your idiotic adventures.

NK ain't VietNam. I assume you also are in favor of arming chimps with AK-47's, too.

Those fucktards can't even get a regular missile to fire without exploding.they are of no concern to ANYONE but the Chinese,South Koreans and Japanese. The ONLY people who want war is the military industrial complex who will get rich. I hope to god I can convince my son to stay OUT of the US Imperial Army when he hits 18....his life is NOT worth the 1% getting richer.

Those fucktards can't even get a regular missile to fire without exploding.they are of no concern to ANYONE but the Chinese,South Koreans and Japanese. The ONLY people who want war is the military industrial complex who will get rich. I hope to god I can convince my son to stay OUT of the US Imperial Army when he hits 18....his life is NOT worth the 1% getting richer.

^^^^^^^^
Another American surrender monkey. No AK for you!

^^^^^^^^
You go for it CHICKEN HAWK. You traitorous piece of shit. Your kind would be the first we string up when we retake this country from you imperialist scum....send all the boys to the front while you CHICKEN HAWKS run for cover like the little bitches you are.

National Security Adviser Lt. Gen. H.R. McMaster said Sunday that all options are on the table in regards to North Korea.

McMaster described the problem as “coming to a head” and said the US is still attempting to use other means to diffuse the situation.

“The President has made clear that he will not accept the United States and its allies and partners in the region being under threat from this hostile regime with nuclear weapons,” McMaster said. “And so we’re working together with our allies and partners, and with the Chinese leadership, to develop a range of options.”

I guess it is safe to say that chubs isn't done playing his war games. The world gets to sit on pins and needles again. Then again most don't even know what planet they are one or what's even going on with current events.

I say let the south koreans and chinese handle north korea this time around. We could use the money slated for 'defense' contractors to take care of veterans in this country from previous wars instead.

^^^^^^^^
You go for it CHICKEN HAWK. You traitorous piece of shit. Your kind would be the first we string up when we retake this country from you imperialist scum....send all the boys to the front while you CHICKEN HAWKS run for cover like the little bitches you are.

Why don't you just say that you hate your country and move into a cave in the middle-east or NK and join their side.........pussy.

I say let the south koreans and chinese handle north korea this time around. We could use the money slated for 'defense' contractors to take care of veterans in this country from previous wars instead.

In a world where unicorns and constant rainbows exist, that might be an option. but, it no way resembles the reality of the world where the Chinese really do not exert significant influence on Kim (thatz why China sent 150K troops to the NK border in case war breaks out to turn back NK refugees) and than there is this little thing called a treaty leftover from the Korean War.

Trump must be so excited to get the first of his wars going

When you figure it out that TRUMP is not in control of this Decision it might help knowing who is and it sure in the hell is not Trump.

The military has full power to make those decisions.

When you figure it out that TRUMP is not in control of this Decision it might help knowing who is and it sure in the hell is not Trump.

Trump is the CIC. When the world is led by Trumps, you get WW3. North Korea's Trump can't back down or he'll lose face. Our Trump can't back down, of course, because they'll make fun of him on the playground.

Who do you think will attack first? Do you think Seoul will still exist 6 months from now?

Trump is the CIC. When the world is led by Trumps, you get WW3. North Korea's Trump can't back down or he'll lose face. Our Trump can't back down, of course, because they'll make fun of him on the playground.

Who do you think will attack first? Do you think Seoul will still exist 6 months from now?

The war with N. Korea never really ended anyway, they only agreed to cease fire lol that was it.

It's time to sacrifice the South Koreans in Seoul by artillery fire and take Kim Jong-un out with the full might of our glorious military.

Whoa! are you crazy? :cuckoo:

Sacrifice the South Koreans? do you know what you are saying????

Forum List

Back