Place Your BETS!

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
I got money that says North Korean leader Kim Dog Dick WILL be dead by the first week of September and the reasons behind it.

1, China stopped buying his coal and started buying ours. If they support him why are they not supporting him?

2, We are China's largest cash customer, to lose our money for even 30 days could cause civil and social strife on a level not see in this century.

3, We control the section of land in Afghanistan that holds the worlds largest Poppy supply.
China's biggest black market economy item is Heroin and they buy 95% of Afghanistan's Poppy yearly.

Once you set aside the moral/ethical/religious and political arguments that leaves you with ONE, Economics and economics say that that is one dead son of a bitch. China can simply not afford to take a hit in its store front economics AND their black market at the same time.

And they will kill North Korean leader Kim Dog Dick long before they do.
Thoughts?

Fury

• Banned
China doesn't want chaos on its border.

He will still be the leader in October.
China just placed 150k in additional troops on its border.

Proving my point.
No, DISPROVING your point. IF they were even planning on getting along that border would be far more open. Closing it puts even more pressure on North Korea. Can I prove that?

YES, tightening OUR border is forcing Mexico to spend more time with its social issues.
Point 2
Drug cartels are killing each other over the dwindling drug routes being left.

I got money that says North Korean leader Kim Dog Dick WILL be dead by the first week of September and the reasons behind it.

1, China stopped buying his coal and started buying ours. If they support him why are they not supporting him?

2, We are China's largest cash customer, to lose our money for even 30 days could cause civil and social strife on a level not see in this century.

3, We control the section of land in Afghanistan that holds the worlds largest Poppy supply.
China's biggest black market economy item is Heroin and they buy 95% of Afghanistan's Poppy yearly.

Once you set aside the moral/ethical/religious and political arguments that leaves you with ONE, Economics and economics say that that is one dead son of a bitch. China can simply not afford to take a hit in its store front economics AND their black market at the same time.

Thoughts?

Fury

Your reasons are good ones but your conclusion is wrong. Those are reasons why China will put the breaks on the brat.

But they won't take him out.

• Banned

Thoughts?

Fury

Your reasons are good ones but your conclusion is wrong. Those are reasons why China will put the breaks on the brat.

I think China will put pressure on for an internal change. Kim Dog Dick COULD die quietly from a heart attack or stroke. Murder does not have to be public to be effective.

Thoughts?

Fury

Do you think it plausible that the Fat Boy can rule by consent after 5 years of being a totalitarian dick?

I dont think so, such people tend to be offed by their own lieutenants if they show any weakness at all.

• Banned

Thoughts?

Fury

Do you think it plausible that the Fat Boy can rule by consent after 5 years of being a totalitarian dick?

I dont think so, such people tend to be offed by their own lieutenants if they show any weakness at all.
I think China knows who they would rather work with. A simple quiet death followed by a new leader would be rather easy to do.

Thoughts?

Fury

There's that I suppose, but his replacement will be a Chinese puppet who will obey orders.

Thoughts?

Fury

There's that I suppose, but his replacement will be a Chinese puppet who will obey orders.
Of course the key façtor here is need. Once the country that controls him no longer needs him he dies.

Forum List

Back