Gaza War In Five Minutes: Col. Richard Kemp

CNN employs a lot of Jewish people, eh? That is your conspiracy? Jewish people working for CNN means CNN is pro-Israel? Is that one oar in the water?

You'd be surprised, Sunni. The Power belongs to Jesus Christ and He is definitely abiding in "the house"! I worship one Jew. Jesus Christ. The rest I stand up for just as the LORD stands up for them. You are not striving against the State of Israel. You are striving against the LORD.

I'm keeping you in my prayers. The Love of God compels me. Just as the Love of God compels me to speak up for the truth. I hope that you will join me one day. I sincerely mean that.

Freak.

I don't think Jesus would approve of the Zionists nor how they force their dream on Palestinians by raping their land daily.
Nor would he approve of you supporting them and in using his name to try to justify it.

I don't think you have a leg to stand on after being unable to find even one fault with AIPAC on the other thread. I'm amazed your still here!

Why is the AP, CNN and other mainstream media slanting the news against Israel? Why is the mainstream media hiding the truth of what is really happening to Israel? When is someone at the AP going to demand the truth be told and silence the propaganda stories being waged against Israel? Who is going to stand up for Israel and do the right thing?
Yeah, a conspiracy theory. Shocker.
The world knows what Israel did to those poor sitting (sleeping) ducks in Gaza. How are you going to scrub that from the minds of millions, many millions, of people?
BTW CNN employs a lot of Jewish people. I mean at least 10 on camera anchors/reporters (it could be 20). If anything I'd say they're slightly pro-Israel. Maybe more.
Next theory.

Here is a shocker for you, Forester. What the world cannot scrub their minds of is the lack of response from the Muslim world concerning the beheading of children by ISIS. Fix your mind on that and realize that the Israelis may well be the only line of defense the Gaza folks have once ISIS comes their way. They may want to consider that before lobbing any more rockets into Israel's civilian population? Something to consider.

CNN employs a lot of Jewish people, eh? That is your conspiracy? Jewish people working for CNN means CNN is pro-Israel? Is that one oar in the water?
"Own" your own damn conspiracies. I don't believe in that kind of BS. Sorry.
Media slanted against Israel? If you say so (ahem).:confused-84:

I do say so and it is the truth. The media is slanted against Israel and it is wrong. Very wrong. End of discussion.

Why is the AP, CNN and other mainstream media slanting the news against Israel? Why is the mainstream media hiding the truth of what is really happening to Israel? When is someone at the AP going to demand the truth be told and silence the propaganda stories being waged against Israel? Who is going to stand up for Israel and do the right thing?
The world knows what Israel did to those poor sitting (sleeping) ducks in Gaza. How are you going to scrub that from the minds of millions, many millions, of people?
BTW CNN employs a lot of Jewish people. I mean at least 10 on camera anchors/reporters (it could be 20). If anything I'd say they're slightly pro-Israel. Maybe more.
Next theory.

Here is a shocker for you, Forester. What the world cannot scrub their minds of is the lack of response from the Muslim world concerning the beheading of children by ISIS. Fix your mind on that and realize that the Israelis may well be the only line of defense the Gaza folks have once ISIS comes their way. They may want to consider that before lobbing any more rockets into Israel's civilian population? Something to consider.
Right out of the Hasbara Manual. Items 1,3, 7 &9
A Guide To HASBARA TROLLS Pragmatic Witness

Next theory.

Maybe the "Muslim world" whatever that is supposed to be, is keeping silent maybe because it's just not happening. So far there is no credible evidence that IS is beheading children in either Iraq or Syria. I'm not saying children are not being killed, of course they, are but salacious sensationalism is being used by individuals and groups to push their Islamophobic agenda's. In WW1 British propaganda claimed the Germans were bayoneting Belgian babies and crucifying nuns; no such incidents ever happened, so let's not get carried away with hysteria from the media.

This is Britain's armed forces commander, Col. Richard Kemp, in Afghanistan talking to Jerusalem U about the double standard in treatment of Israel during the recent Gaza Conflict.

Dear Jeremiah ~ The part this Zionist bootlicker leaves out and you overlook is the fact that Israel has been incessantly stealing Palestinian land since the '48 War began and, too, subjecting the Palestinians to untold misery and humiliation by what can only be viewed by a sane mind as imprisoning them on the very land they were born on. When conditions of torment are such, those Zionist oppressors, and their apologists like Col. Kemp and yourself, believing that Israel will not receive 'blowback' from those whom they oppress are living in a dream world. ~ Susan

Next theory.

Maybe the "Muslim world" whatever that is supposed to be, is keeping silent maybe because it's just not happening. So far there is no credible evidence that IS is beheading children in either Iraq or Syria. I'm not saying children are not being killed, of course they, are but salacious sensationalism is being used by individuals and groups to push their Islamophobic agenda's. In WW1 British propaganda claimed the Germans were bayoneting Belgian babies and crucifying nuns; no such incidents ever happened, so let's not get carried away with hysteria from the media.

You make a big point. I am of the opinion that there is a lot of exaggeration and propaganda going on here, which I can't help but wonder if its really not about toppling Assad in the long run.

Drivel.

Drivel.

You say that so well, Doc. Seriously. You've turned it into an art form!

This is Britain's armed forces commander, Col. Richard Kemp, in Afghanistan talking to Jerusalem U about the double standard in treatment of Israel during the recent Gaza Conflict.

Dear Jeremiah ~ The part this Zionist bootlicker leaves out and you overlook is the fact that Israel has been incessantly stealing Palestinian land since the '48 War began and, too, subjecting the Palestinians to untold misery and humiliation by what can only be viewed by a sane mind as imprisoning them on the very land they were born on. When conditions of torment are such, those Zionist oppressors, and their apologists like Col. Kemp and yourself, believing that Israel will not receive 'blowback' from those whom they oppress are living in a dream world. ~ Susan

Dear Susan, You're wasting your time watching me. Keep your eye on the ball here. The blowback isn't coming to Israel - it is coming to those who caused Israel all this trouble. Seriously. Col. Richard Kemp is an honorable man and the word Zionist is an honorable word except when used in the way you've just used it. Please refrain from the Personal attacks. Thank you.

Next theory.

So you are saying that ISIS did not behead any children. Is that correct?

I do say so and it is the truth. The media is slanted against Israel and it is wrong. Very wrong. End of discussion.

Any other country that behaved like Israel, that murders hundreds of children in a few weeks, would be treated like ISIS in the U.S. media. Israel always gets a pass from the U.S. media, which is influenced by its ownership which is strongly pro-Jew, if not actually Jew.

ISIS killing children is just as bad as Israel killing children, both are disgusting.

Any other country that behaved like Israel, that murders hundreds of children in a few weeks, would be treated like ISIS in the U.S. media. Israel always gets a pass from the U.S. media, which is influenced by its ownership which is strongly pro-Jew, if not actually Jew.

Man! I have never seen folks that love to revisit the same discussion even weeks later! You people amaze me! Seriously! Did you have an opportunity to listen to the Waltz Anthony Hopkins composed? It's called The Waltz goes on. You need to check it out on the music thread. It will do you good, Montelatici. It could be you need a little culture in your life. That way you'll learn to recognize what civilized people act like, sound like, look like..... all that.....

ISIS killing children is just as bad as Israel killing children, both are disgusting.

That must have been a typo on your part. Let me help you out with this one....

ISIS killing children is just as bad as Hamas killing children and blaming Israel for it. Both are disgusting.

I agree!

Forum List

Back