Gaza rocket slams into southern Israel

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
A rocket fired from the Gaza Strip slammed into southern Israel Wednesday morning, causing damage but no injuries.

It is unclear whether Hamas, who relinquished control of the Gaza Strip as part of a Palestinian unity government with rival Fatah movement, was behind the attack.

In the past, Israel held Hamas responsible for any rocket fired from the Gaza Strip, treating it as the sovereign in the enclave. However, with the Palestinian unity government, the Palestinian Authority's technocratic government is now in charge.

After the Palestinian unity government was announced, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanayhu said "The agreement with Hamas makes Abbas directly responsible for any terrorist activity from Gaza."

Gaza rocket slams into southern Israel - Israel News, Ynetnews

"Abbas is responsible for the happenings in the Gaza strip and all responsibility on him".

Hmmm, although I am still very new, I see no comment from the amity and the like in this thread.

However, I sure wish this shit would stop once and for all.

On another note, when next I visit Israel (if all goes well April 2015), I will be much safer there than a student at and American Gun Free Zone school, lol.

Hmmm, although I am still very new, I see no comment from the amity and the like in this thread.

On another note, when next I visit Israel (if all goes well April 2015), I will be much safer there than a student at and American Gun Free Zone school, lol.

Been wishing that for more than four decades.

A rocket fired from the Gaza Strip slammed into southern Israel Wednesday morning, causing damage but no injuries.

It is unclear whether Hamas, who relinquished control of the Gaza Strip as part of a Palestinian unity government with rival Fatah movement, was behind the attack.

In the past, Israel held Hamas responsible for any rocket fired from the Gaza Strip, treating it as the sovereign in the enclave. However, with the Palestinian unity government, the Palestinian Authority's technocratic government is now in charge.

After the Palestinian unity government was announced, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanayhu said "The agreement with Hamas makes Abbas directly responsible for any terrorist activity from Gaza."

Gaza rocket slams into southern Israel - Israel News, Ynetnews

"Abbas is responsible for the happenings in the Gaza strip and all responsibility on him".
Got 'em back but the Prez doesn't blame Abu Mazen. Must be Bush's fault. Again.

At odds with Israel, the US doesn’t accept that Mahmoud Abbas should be held responsible for yesterday’s rocket fire from Gaza. Isn’t this the same logic that empowers Hezbollah? The Jerusalem Post writes:

“We feel President Abbas needs to do everything possible to prevent them, we understand that his ability to do that is severely limited at this point in time,” Psaki said.

An Israeli retaliatory airstrike killed Mahmed Awwar, a Salafist member of the Hamas security forces involved in a number of rocket attacks.

Israel Daily News Stream 06/12/2014 | HonestReportingHonestReporting

Hamas is still responsible for actions coming out of gaza.
Unity is still very limited and very fragile. Don't expect it to last long. Hamas needed the money from the PA pockets. It is not about unity so much as poverty to fund their actions and pay bills for supplies.

There never is and wont be. That's why I don't care what happens to the Palestinians

Forum List

Back