Gaza Ground Invasion Might Be Both Necessary and Disastrous for Israel

So you support MORE Israeli war crimes?

They're murdered 500 Palestinian children just this week.

Is that not enough innocent blood for you?
Its not enough for the AYATOLLAH KHAMENEI koranic scholar and spiritual leader
of millions of shiite muslims. He praised the program for its ISLAMIC BEAUTY because,
as is so often declared by devout muslims----"MUSLIMS LOVE DEATH"

We’re watching a genocide occur before our eyes and many Americans are fine with it, while it has full support of our political leadership and most of establishment media.

Disgusting!
If you truly believe that, then you don’t know what a genocide is…

Lol. It’s apparent but you’ll likely never understand.
Oh yeah sure….I’ll never understand… :rolleyes:

Look, the ground offensive hasn’t even started, and you’re bleating about the poor Pali’s, who’ve been given multiple warnings to leave the area, and it’s Gaza’s neighbors who don’t want them in their nations…Ever ask yourself why that is? No, ofcourse you don’t….Just bleat about, using over the top descriptions like “Genocide”….Pretty stupid on your part….

It’s these civilians who harbor the terrorists in Hamas, voted for them to be their government, teach their kids to be the next gen terrorists, and cheer in the streets when Jews are killed. You want compassion for them, go ahead, but don’t expect me to shed a tear, not after some 80 years of this cycle.

The day of their retribution is upon them, and I hope every bullet, and every bomb is soaked in pig blood, so they can’t go to their heaven.

How about that?

Oh yeah sure….I’ll never understand… :rolleyes:

Look, the ground offensive hasn’t even started, and you’re bleating about the poor Pali’s, who’ve been given multiple warnings to leave the area, and it’s Gaza’s neighbors who don’t want them in their nations…Ever ask yourself why that is? No, ofcourse you don’t….Just bleat about, using over the top descriptions like “Genocide”….Pretty stupid on your part….

It’s these civilians who harbor the terrorists in Hamas, voted for them to be their government, teach their kids to be the next gen terrorists, and cheer in the streets when Jews are killed. You want compassion for them, go ahead, but don’t expect me to shed a tear, not after some 80 years of this cycle.

The day of their retribution is upon them, and I hope every bullet, and every bomb is soaked in pig blood, so they can’t go to their heaven.

How about that?
You’re a blood thirsty idiot.

Yeah all those buildings bombed by Israel didn’t kill any women or children. Right?

You’re a blood thirsty idiot.

Yeah all those buildings bombed by Israel didn’t kill any women or children. Right?
Funny you don’t have the criticism for the raped, and dragged through the streets women of israel. No criticism for the murdered babies of Israel.

It‘s a war dummy, civilians get killed.

What should Israel do? Send a strongly worded letter? Pfft.

Funny you don’t have the criticism for the raped, and dragged through the streets women of israel. No criticism for the murdered babies of Israel.

It‘s a war dummy, civilians get killed.

What should Israel do? Send a strongly worded letter? Pfft.
Killing begets killing dummy.

You only know the lies told you by the empire.

Ok, we're done....I'll mark you down as just another Jew hater....Shame on you.
Hey look? More Jew haters…

JVP Rabbinical Council: “We call for an immediate end to the violence.”

As U.S.-based rabbis, we are watching the crisis unfold, grieving so many hundreds of lives lost. We decry the senseless killing of hundreds of Israelis by fighters from Gaza on Simhat Torah, a traditional, Jewish day of rejoicing. The killing of civilians is always a war crime. We grieve Palestinian lives lost, in these days, and in the previous 75 years, during the ongoing destruction of Palestinian land by the Israeli military and government. And this case is no different. We call for an immediate end to the violence.

We are deeply concerned at the bloodthirsty warmongering statements made by the Israeli government promising to exact revenge on the two million residents of Gaza. The Israeli government is engaging in war crimes on top of acting against the interests of its own people when it flagrantly imperils the safety of Israeli prisoners of war and civilian hostages held in Gaza by abandoning them and risking killing them with these military attacks. We call for the immediate onset of peace talks between Israel and the government of Gaza. Our Torah is the Torah of peace.

We are dismayed at the Biden administration’s arming of Israel with the intention of enabling the current aerial bombardment and planned invasion of Gaza with the resulting deaths of many hundreds of Palestinians. We endorse the statement made by Jewish Voice for Peace which provides context for the current situation.
JVP Rabbinical Council: "We call for an immediate end to the violence." - JVP

Forum List

Back