Gaza and West Bank Residents Overwhelmingly Support Terror Against Israel, Hate America

I can’t say I’ve heard that. I have heard from establishment loving warmongering morons that Palis voted for Hamas so killing Pali women and children is justified.

Warmongers are really sick fuckers.
Gaslighting again eh ? No you are the mental midget around here, along with your sick buddies ... Any negatively against Israel in light of what happened to them on October the 7th is a vote for the sick heinous crimes committed against their civilian's on that day by Hamas... Revel in your sickness you antisemite racist from hell.

You don't know any Palestinians. Aren't you glad the European Zionists don't want your land and water..

Everyone has condemned Hamas including Prince Turki .
Hey, the way we've been going in America as of late, hell they'd probably do a heck of a lot better with it than what we as American's are doing with it now. Sickness comes in many forms, and I'm embarrassed of this country sadly enough. Hopefully it will get better somehow, but it will probably get worse before it gets better.. Still support her to the end though, and this regardless of the cards she is dealing these days. Don't got to like it, but I'll support the good still left holding her together.

That is not true. They voted in Hamas, because Hamas did not kiss Israeli ass like the PA does. Hamas also provided basic services to Gaza. Hamas is not just a militia, they are doctors and lawyers that provide basic services to Gaza.

Let me ask you this, Hamas erects street lights along a Gazan highway and the IDF comes in later and shoots out the lights at the top. Who is the terrorist then?
No matter what you say, after seeing the kind of devil's Hamas is, then it's no wonder that any Israeli had no respect for the vermin, and sadly that carried over to the Palastinian's who voted the terrorist in to represent them. Hamas has placed you in a pickle jar that you can't get out of.

I'm tired of repeating myself with you. Again, take up your argument with him, in a post to HIM, not me. You keep trying to add to my point, trying to drag me into an argument about this whole thing. For the 5th time, my only point was that the article referenced in his link is not antisemitic, that doesn't mean I'm claiming that no rapes occurred, just that news outlets are retracting the rape claim because of no forensic evidence. OK? Do you understand now?

I have not even eaten yet today, so if you think I'm going to stop my day to answer your list of questions on numerous topics that would require more than just a quick answer, and get into an annoying discussion with someone who I have to repeat myself with over and over, then sorry but that's the last thing I want to do right now.

I've shared my thoughts on what happened that day on other threads. Of course Hamas carried out the horrible attack that day, but there is evidence there's much more to it than meet the eye. So if you want something controversial, here you go:

You sound like you've been taking lessons from FBIs director Wray... Deflect and bull shite once you know you've been caught or rather you are trying to deny the questions by saying take it up with someone else or it's an on going investigation blah, blah, blah, just so it can't be answered.

No matter what you say, after seeing the kind of devil's Hamas is, then it's no wonder that any Israeli had no respect for the vermin, and sadly that carried over to the Palastinian's who voted the terrorist in to represent them. Hamas has placed you in a pickle jar that you can't get out of.
And you talk just like a Nazi.

Nazis used that word "vermin", in reference to the Jews. They treated the Jews like they were sub-human; which is exactly how you fuckers treat the Palestinians.
Conflations are not your strong points are they ? Vermin is used only by westerners to describe exactly what constitutes as a vermin. The Jews in the eyes of westerners didn't constitute the use of the word against them as Jews, but it certainly applied against the Germans when looking at what the (Vermin Germans), were doing to the Jews during that period.

Look, go be a dumb ace on someone else's postings, because you have gotten yourself way out on a limb here. Ain't but so much of a fool someone like you can make of yourself, but you are definitely welcome to keep going if you'd like, otherwise just to surprise us even more on how dumb you really are.. 😂

Conflations are not your strong points are they ? Vermin is used only by westerners to describe exactly what constitutes as a vermin. The Jews in the eyes of westerners didn't constitute the use of the word against them as Jews, but it certainly applied against the Germans when looking at what the (Vermin Germans), were doing to the Jews during that period.

Look, go be a dumb ace on someone else's postings, because you have gotten yourself way out on a limb here. Ain't but so much of a fool someone like you can make of yourself, but you are definitely welcome to keep going if you'd like, otherwise just to surprise us even more on how dumb you really are.. 😂
You're not making any sense whatsoever. I said the Nazis referred to the Jews as vermin and you agreed when you said "...it certainly applied against the Germans...". So WTF are you talking about me going out on a limb?

You no goddamn well the Palestinians are treated like garbage and are considered "vermin" by the Israelis and their kiss-ass minions! So WTF are you talking about, asshole?

You're not making any sense whatsoever. I said the Nazis referred to the Jews as vermin and you agreed when you said "...it certainly applied against the Germans...". So WTF are you talking about me going out on a limb?

You no goddamn well the Palestinians are treated like garbage and are considered "vermin" by the Israelis and their kiss-ass minions! So WTF are you talking about, asshole?
Yeah, you are comparing the Israeli's to the NAZIS in which they absolutely are not in this conflict or in any war... You lose A-hole.

Attempting to parallel the Israeli's with the NAZIS is the most ridiculous thing you could ever do, but now if you want to talk about comparing such similarities to NAZISM, then consider Islam's charter, and the Koran and get back to me doofus.

Yeah, you are comparing the Israeli's to the NAZIS in which they absolutely are not in this conflict or in any war... You lose A-hole.

Attempting to parallel the Israeli's with the NAZIS is the most ridiculous thing you could ever do, but now if you want to talk about comparing such similarities to NAZISM, then consider Islam's charter, and the Koran and get back to me doofus.
You want comparisons? Here you go...
  1. The Isaralis treat the Palestinians like garbage, just the way the Nazis treated the Jews in the 1930's.
  2. The Israelis and their kiss-ass minions maintain a propaganda campaign against the Palestinians 24/7, just like Goebbles and the Nazis had against the Jews.
  3. The Israelis treat the Palestinians as 2nd class citizens in their own country, just like the Nazis treated the Jews in Germany.
  4. The Israelis have enacted laws that make the Palestinians 2nd class citizens, just like the Nazis did in the 1930's.
  5. And finally, the Israelis are actively trying to cleanse the area of Palestinians, just like the Nazis tried to exterminate the Jews.
Fuck you, asshole!

What is Islam's charter? Your hatred is ignorant and your propaganda demonizes the Palestinians the way Hitler demonized the Jews.

Better question is where are they. They prove themselves time and time again they are like living next door to Charles Manson.

The wartime poll was conducted between October 31 and November 7 among 668 people in the Palestinian Authority, including Gaza and the “West Bank” (Judea and Samaria).

The poll’s overall results indicate that an overwhelming percentage of innocent Palestinian Arabs:

• overwhelmingly support the October 7 massacre against Israel (75%),
  • support the genocidal creation of a Palestinian state “from the river to the sea” in place of Israel (74.7%),
  • seek the restoration of “historical Palestine” as a final resolution (71.1%), albeit that there was never an independent entity under Arab authority known as Palestine to restore,
  • and obviously, they reject coexistence with Israel (85.9%).
  • believe that Hamas plays a somewhat to very positive role (76%),
  • believe that Palestinian Islamic Jihad plays a somewhat to very positive role (84%),
  • believe that Fatah’s (the PLO) terror wing, the Al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigade, plays a somewhat to very positive role (79.8%),
  • believe that Hamas’ armed wing, the Al-Kassam Brigades, plays a somewhat positive function (88.6%).
  • 91.5% think that support for Israel is the result of the “influence of the Israeli lobby;”
  • 85.5% think that support for Israel is the result of “hatred of Arabs;”
  • 79.5% agreed with the belief that this support is the result of “hatred of Muslims and Islam.”
  • see the U.S. role as unfavorable (98.2%),
  • see the UK role as unfavorable (96.7%),
  • see the EU role as unfavorable (92.6%)
  • see the United Arab Emirates playing the most negative role (96%),
  • see Saudi Arabia playing the second most negative role (95.5%),
  • see Egypt playing the third most negative role (84.6%)
  • see Jordan playing the fourth negative role (75.6%).

Better question is where are they. They prove themselves time and time again they are like living next door to Charles Manson.

The wartime poll was conducted between October 31 and November 7 among 668 people in the Palestinian Authority, including Gaza and the “West Bank” (Judea and Samaria).

The poll’s overall results indicate that an overwhelming percentage of innocent Palestinian Arabs:

• overwhelmingly support the October 7 massacre against Israel (75%),
  • support the genocidal creation of a Palestinian state “from the river to the sea” in place of Israel (74.7%),
  • seek the restoration of “historical Palestine” as a final resolution (71.1%), albeit that there was never an independent entity under Arab authority known as Palestine to restore,
  • and obviously, they reject coexistence with Israel (85.9%).
  • believe that Hamas plays a somewhat to very positive role (76%),
  • believe that Palestinian Islamic Jihad plays a somewhat to very positive role (84%),
  • believe that Fatah’s (the PLO) terror wing, the Al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigade, plays a somewhat to very positive role (79.8%),
  • believe that Hamas’ armed wing, the Al-Kassam Brigades, plays a somewhat positive function (88.6%).
  • 91.5% think that support for Israel is the result of the “influence of the Israeli lobby;”
  • 85.5% think that support for Israel is the result of “hatred of Arabs;”
  • 79.5% agreed with the belief that this support is the result of “hatred of Muslims and Islam.”
  • see the U.S. role as unfavorable (98.2%),
  • see the UK role as unfavorable (96.7%),
  • see the EU role as unfavorable (92.6%)
  • see the United Arab Emirates playing the most negative role (96%),
  • see Saudi Arabia playing the second most negative role (95.5%),
  • see Egypt playing the third most negative role (84.6%)
  • see Jordan playing the fourth negative role (75.6%).

There are some.

Have you read "Son of Hamas"?

Sure there are some, nothing is 100% within a population.

It’s their duty to follow IDF orders to stay out of the way and to provide the IDF with intel.

I wholehearted agree.

That book is also on Audible. I highly encourage you to check it out. It's a great read/listen!

Forum List

Back