Gays got punked

You might show him how faggot.
Sorry, I didn't mean to hit on your boyfriend. You're the bottom, right?
Neither retard, I am normal, not a dysfunctional fag like you.
So you're closeted and self-hating. Got it :thup:

I'll leave you to your fantasies of Ted Cruz and Obama spit roasting you, and bid you good day, sir :ssex:
Obviously you have a reading comprehension problem. Dysfunctional faggot.
OK AmericanFag :thup:
Retard.

No dearie- you are just being on your Salafi kick again.

Yeah, I have this thing about people who say it is pleasing to God to kill me and other Americans. Go figure.

Obama sided with Americans- gay and straight.

How the hell did he do that? You still havent answered that fucking question..

Remarks by the President in a Statement to the Press

THE PRESIDENT: Four days ago, this community was shaken by an evil and hateful act. Today, we are reminded of what is good. That there is compassion, empathy and decency, and most of all, there is love. That’s the Orlando that we’ve seen in recent days. And that is the America that we have seen.

This afternoon, the Vice President and I had the opportunity to meet with many of the families here. As you might imagine, their grief is beyond description. Through their pain and through their tears, they told us about the joy that their loved ones had brought to their lives. They talked about their sons or their daughters -- so many young people, in their 20s and 30s; so many students who were focused on the future. One young woman was just 18 years old. Another, said her father, was a happy girl with so many dreams.

There were siblings there talking about their brothers and their sisters and how they were role models that they looked up to. There were husbands and wives who had taken a solemn vow; fathers and mothers who gave their full hearts to their children. These families could be our families. In fact, they are our family -- they’re part of the American family. Today, the Vice President and I told them, on behalf of the American people, that our hearts are broken, too, but we stand with you and that we are here for you, and that we are remembering those who you loved so deeply.

As a nation, we’ve also been inspired by the courage of those who risked their lives and cared for others. Partners whose last moments were spent shielding each other. The mother who gave her life to save her son. The former Marine whose quick thinking saved dozens of lives.

[
HE did and still is defending them by trying to relable them as victims of mental health issues when they are vicious dogs who need to be put down, not hugged and cuddled.
More remarks from President Obama- no coddling of terrorists

Now, if we’re honest with ourselves, if, in fact, we want to show the best of our humanity, then we're all going to have to work together at every level of government, across political lines, to do more to stop killers who want to terrorize us. We will continue to be relentless against terrorist groups like ISIL and al Qaeda. We are going to destroy them. We are going to disrupt their networks, and their financing, and the flow of fighters in and out of war theaters. We're going to disrupt their propaganda that poisons so many minds around the world.

We're going to do all that. Our resolve is clear. But given the fact that the last two terrorist attacks on our soil -- Orlando and San Bernardino -- were homegrown, carried out it appears not by external plotters, not by vast networks or sophisticated cells, but by deranged individuals warped by the hateful propaganda that they had seen over the Internet, then we’re going to have to do more to prevent these kinds of events from occurring.

'deranged individuals warped by hateful propaganda'

That pretty much accurately describes the shooters that I have heard about.

Not one word about 'coddling' anyone. Not one word about 'hugging' anyone.

Oh except grieving parents

Today, once again, as has been true too many times before, I held and hugged grieving family members and parents, and they asked, why does this keep happening?

And tell me what specifically you object to in President Obama's closing statement?

May we all find that same strength in our own lives. May we all find that same wisdom in how we treat one another. May God bless all who we lost here in Orlando. May He comfort their families. May He heal the wounded. May He bring some solace to those whose hearts have been broken. May He give us resolve to do what’s necessary to reduce the hatred of this world, curb the violence. And may He watch over this country that we call home.

Obama was against gay marriage, until right before the election. He got your vote, so now he is done with you. He is going out of his way to hide the reason for the massacre in Orlando. He doesn't want any reference to issis. Obama has switched this tragedy to gun control. He has gotten about one million muslim voters migrated here, gays are only about 3% of the population. So he isn't worried about you anymore, even though about 50 of you just got slaughtered. Hillary doesn't care for you either. Thanks for playing their game.

What is truly sad is I think you believe this crap.

President Obama is not running for office anymore- I know this is news to you- so he is not counting votes.

You haters want to somehow make Gays hate all Muslims- but they are not as stupid as Trump voters.

You hate Muslims and gays equally- which is why this tragedy is a such a problem for you- if the shooter had been anyone but a Muslim, you would be cheering right now.[/QUOTE
Obama said in his book, that when it got ugly he would side with the Muslims. Well it got ugly last weekend, and well we see who he is siding with.

Yeah- once again Obama is siding with Americans- and idiots like you are pissed off about it.

It must have been a real problem for you whether to cheer the shooter on for shooting gays, or condemn the shooter so you could attack President Obama.
How is he siding with Americans? The shooter went out if his way to dedicate the shooting to issis and islam, and Obama is doing his best to blame it on the internet and guns. Not the savage beast and his religion. Obama is a traitor and so are his supporters.

Obama was against gay marriage, until right before the election. He got your vote, so now he is done with you. He is going out of his way to hide the reason for the massacre in Orlando. He doesn't want any reference to issis. Obama has switched this tragedy to gun control. He has gotten about one million muslim voters migrated here, gays are only about 3% of the population. So he isn't worried about you anymore, even though about 50 of you just got slaughtered. Hillary doesn't care for you either. Thanks for playing their game.

President Obama is not running for office anymore- I know this is news to you- so he is not counting votes.

You haters want to somehow make Gays hate all Muslims- but they are not as stupid as Trump voters.

You hate Muslims and gays equally- which is why this tragedy is a such a problem for you- if the shooter had been anyone but a Muslim, you would be cheering right now.

It is apparent from the shooter in Orlando that all gays and Muslims should be profiled.

You hate Muslims and gays equally- which is why this tragedy is a such a problem for you- if the shooter had been anyone but a Muslim, you would be cheering right now.[/QUOTE
Obama said in his book, that when it got ugly he would side with the Muslims. Well it got ugly last weekend, and well we see who he is siding with.

Yeah- once again Obama is siding with Americans- and idiots like you are pissed off about it.

It must have been a real problem for you whether to cheer the shooter on for shooting gays, or condemn the shooter so you could attack President Obama.
How is he siding with Americans? The shooter went out if his way to dedicate the shooting to issis and islam, and Obama is doing his best to blame it on the internet and guns. Not the savage beast and his religion. Obama is a traitor and so are his supporters.

I note you don't actually address what President Obama said- but instead just repeat the RWNJ refrain.

Once again- President Obama's words
Now, if we’re honest with ourselves, if, in fact, we want to show the best of our humanity, then we're all going to have to work together at every level of government, across political lines, to do more to stop killers who want to terrorize us. We will continue to be relentless against terrorist groups like ISIL and al Qaeda. We are going to destroy them. We are going to disrupt their networks, and their financing, and the flow of fighters in and out of war theaters. We're going to disrupt their propaganda that poisons so many minds around the world.

We're going to do all that. Our resolve is clear. But given the fact that the last two terrorist attacks on our soil -- Orlando and San Bernardino -- were homegrown, carried out it appears not by external plotters, not by vast networks or sophisticated cells, but by deranged individuals warped by the hateful propaganda that they had seen over the Internet, then we’re going to have to do more to prevent these kinds of events from occurring.

Today, once again, as has been true too many times before, I held and hugged grieving family members and parents, and they asked, why does this keep happening?

And tell me what specifically you object to in President Obama's closing statement?

May we all find that same strength in our own lives. May we all find that same wisdom in how we treat one another. May God bless all who we lost here in Orlando. May He comfort their families. May He heal the wounded. May He bring some solace to those whose hearts have been broken. May He give us resolve to do what’s necessary to reduce the hatred of this world, curb the violence. And may He watch over this country that we call home.

I note you don't actually address what President Obama said- but instead just repeat the RWNJ refrain.

Obama wrote in his book he would side with the Muslims. I so glad he failed his gun grabbing attempt again.

Obama wrote in his book he would side with the Muslims. I so glad he failed his gun grabbing attempt again.

Nah- you are just lying again.

Just like you lied about him trying to grab all of your guns.

If you were prevented from lying- what would you have to post?

So, you didn't read his book?

So you like to lie? You keep repeating the lie- and clearly you never read the book but just took the meme from your usual RWNJ sources- maybe prisonplanet, maybe WND, maybe Canada 'free press"

What did President Obama say- that you lie like a dog about?

Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

So why do you lie?

I might as well ask- why do you breath?

So you like to lie? You keep repeating the lie- and clearly you never read the book but just took the meme from your usual RWNJ sources- maybe prisonplanet, maybe WND, maybe Canada 'free press"

Of course, not all my conversations in immigrant communities follow this easy pattern. In the wake of 9/11, my meetings with Arab and Pakistani Americans, for example, have a more urgent quality, for the stories of detentions and FBI questioning and hard stares from neighbors have shaken their sense of security and belonging. They have been reminded that the history of immigration in this country has a dark underbelly; they need specific assurances that their citizenship really means something, that America has learned the right lessons from the Japanese internments during World War II, and that I will stand with them should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.

So why do you lie?

He also said he would side with the Muslims. Why are you blind.

So why do you lie?

Damn, s0n, you got pwned :rofl:

So why do you lie?

LIke I said- why do you lie? Might as well ask why you breath- it is just as natural for you.

Forum List

Back