Gay's Adopting Children

After homosexuals, black women have the highest rates of STD's

The OP is fucking bullshit. To say you support gays adopting is bullshit, just like saying good parents shouldn't be allowed to adopt because of their sexuality.

All that matters is their ability to provide a good home and upbringing. The OP doesn't even bother with this.

I call bullshit on all such threads.

I call bullshit on you in general. What are you going to do?

The high rates of sexual diseases and the low life expectancy of homosexuals can't be good for children.

You surely do disappoint me, Tank.
Are there any stats that can back that up that more gays have sexual diseases than heteros?

The problem with those stats, is it involves men. Men have a greater chance to have STD, because they are more likely to have more partners in general. When you get two men together............. you do the math. It has nothing to do with them being gay, and everything to do with them being men and human nature.

Homosexuals are more likely to engage in anal sex, which is more likely to result in infection if one partner is a carrier.

I have him on ignore so I have no clue what he is spouting until he is quoted. I care not what he thinks of this thread or my intentions in posing the question.
This is a message board with many topics. This is just another one for discussion.

You surely do disappoint me, Tank.
Are there any stats that can back that up that more gays have sexual diseases than heteros?

The problem with those stats, is it involves men. Men have a greater chance to have STD, because they are more likely to have more partners in general. When you get two men together............. you do the math. It has nothing to do with them being gay, and everything to do with them being men and human nature.

Homosexuals are more likely to engage in anal sex, which is more likely to result in infection if one partner is a carrier.

And the fact that men tend to have more sexual partners. ;)

If gays are taken away their rights, it's taken away by straight men.
It's still a man's world out there, doesn't matter whether black community or white community.
As long as straight men are the majority there are enough people out there to have an opinion on issues like gays adopting children.

new-aids-diagnoses-by-race-ethni-2007-20081214-51.jpg

That doesn't back up your claim. ;)

I looked it up, they only have a higher rate when it comes to certain STDs. ;) Not all of them.

TANK!!!! Go start your own black bashing thread. This is NOT about blacks. It's about gays and adoption. Sheesh!

If gays are taken away their rights, it's taken away by straight men.
It's still a man's world out there, doesn't matter whether black community or white community.
As long as straight men are the majority there are enough people out there to have an opinion on issues like gays adopting children.

"It's a MANS world". :eusa_eh:

"It's a MANS world". :eusa_eh:

Women like Gay men, but relevant is that most straight men don't like them. Be it openly or secretly. Then there comes ideological principles into play like Nationalism where being a Gay is something that implies being weak. Then there is religions and so on.

The Nazis helped the Gays by castrating them. But they didn't made mass castrations because of the costs for the State.
Criminal Gays were assigned this sign in the camps and the Lesbians were used as Prostitutes. The inhabitants in the camp were allowed to visit the Lesbians in a premium bonus system to encourage their working morale.

Pink_triangle.svg

Contemporary society is based on continuity of struggle to establish certain standards (Women rights, Gay rights, Minority rights).
And it was always a struggle against straight men.

Solely because these standards now exist doesn't mean that the psyche to subjugate doesn't exist anymore.

^Bullshit^

There's no such things as 'gay rights', 'women's rights' or any of that other bullshit.

There are only individual rights, possessed by all people.

You might be right that there is a universal respect for individual rights nowadays.
But those rights accumulated sequentially one by one. What came first women rights, minority rights, religious freedom, gay rights ?

There are still major differences how these issues are handled worldwide, but it's always the result of a struggle.
Mankind in these countries didn't woke up one day and said : "Today is a sunny day, let's grant them gays the right to adopt children".

Last edited:

Forum List

Back