Gay's Adopting Children

I'm one of those weirdo's that believes in complete freedom.
Do as ye will and harm none.:eusa_shhh:
I have quite a few gay friends. 2 are orchid growing guys that adopted a kid.The kid will (is) growing up to be a super intelligent (home schooled) young man and he loves a girl with a nice ass.

The OP is fucking bullshit. To say you support gays adopting is bullshit, just like saying good parents shouldn't be allowed to adopt because of their sexuality.

All that matters is their ability to provide a good home and upbringing. The OP doesn't even bother with this.

I call bullshit on all such threads.

I disagree, Dude. 'Bullshit' threads don't run through 6 pages of posts at 3:00 in the morning.

The opening post started with a current issue and We, The People of USMB took it from there.

I call bullshit on your bullshit. :D

^Bullshit^

There's no such things as 'gay rights', 'women's rights' or any of that other bullshit.

There are only individual rights, possessed by all people.

True, but we all know that reality is just a little bit different. Simply because any given group can eliminate part of their competition for resources via persecution of controversial ideas and emotions, when government is available, minority special interest groups form.

Gays and others who are persecuted for their ideas and/or emotions didn't create special interest groups striving for imaginary 'rights', the WASP's who kept putting them down are the architects of the 'special interest' concept.

Last edited:
Faggots adopting children is the worst form of child abuse.

These children will grow up with a type of mental illneds and will most likely be prone to early life suicide .

Their chance and having a normal life will be almost nil .

And will most likely grow up to be homosexual perverts themselves . :doubt:

Real abuse would be to let you anywhere near an impressionable youngster. Imagine if you had a gay kid. How long before they committed suicide? At least that would give you the opportunity to say, "Good riddance". If you have any gay relatives, you might want to keep your vitriol to yourself. You don't know what they might do.

For, as long as they pass the proper background checks to which any prospective parent should be subjected.

It's better for a child to be wanted and brought up in a stable environment than passed from foster home to foster home. And despite the media sensationalism to the contrary, most gays and lesbians lead quiet, respectable lives.

The OP is fucking bullshit. To say you support gays adopting is bullshit, just like saying good parents shouldn't be allowed to adopt because of their sexuality.

All that matters is their ability to provide a good home and upbringing. The OP doesn't even bother with this.

I call bullshit on all such threads.
Yea, but nobody really cares what you have to say so.......

Well, my best friend is gay and personally I think she is going to make an amazing mother someday. I'd be willing to donate my sperm for a kid for her to raise.

To be against gays adopting children to love, is to be for denying freedom and liberty to human-beings be who they are. I am for loving people adopting children regardless of the adult's sexuality. There are more important things to consider in rearing children, such as aptitude and devotion to a child's well-being, with a willingness to share love, consistency and stability to the child's life.

"Enlightened parenting means bringing up children without ever putting them down."

For or against.

Discuss?

All for it.

Being gay does not in anyway detract from your ability to be a good loving parent. Being gay does not detract in any way from your ability to provide a loving home.

I agree with boe, if they pass same requirements as another they should no be barred from adoption.

Would it be ok if homosexual parents tried to raise their children to be homosexual, the same way many heterosexual parents try to raise their children to be heterosexual?

Would it be ok if homosexual parents tried to raise their children to be homosexual, the same way many heterosexual parents try to raise their children to be heterosexual?

Every parent I know tries to raise their kids to be 35 year old virgins.

I've only seen it succeed once and the results were not pretty. Not pretty at all.

The high rates of sexual diseases and the low life expectancy of homosexuals can't be good for children.

You surely do disappoint me, Tank.
Are there any stats that can back that up that more gays have sexual diseases than heteros?

The problem with those stats, is it involves men. Men have a greater chance to have STD, because they are more likely to have more partners in general. When you get two men together............. you do the math. It has nothing to do with them being gay, and everything to do with them being men and human nature.

How can heterosexual men have more partners than women? Their partners are women. The total numbers are the same.---Sorry for getting off topic.

You surely do disappoint me, Tank.
Are there any stats that can back that up that more gays have sexual diseases than heteros?

The problem with those stats, is it involves men. Men have a greater chance to have STD, because they are more likely to have more partners in general. When you get two men together............. you do the math. It has nothing to do with them being gay, and everything to do with them being men and human nature.

How can heterosexual men have more partners than women? Their partners are women. The total numbers are the same.---Sorry for getting off topic.

Short answer: floozies

Multiple men hitting the same woman, usually at different times.

You know, the girls the guys all talk about...

Hey Grace,

Hey Grace,

Hey Tank,
Can you show me anyone or anything from anywhere that homosexual parents raise their children to be homosexuals?
Are you mad at me cuz I shook your sock? Sorry. Let me know next time you put one on so I can stay away from your boiling stir pot, m'kay?

Forum List

Back