Gayocaust

Claims by gay activists and their supporters for the number of homosexuals killed by the Third Reich reach as high as one million, and assertions that it was a quarter of a million or half a million are common.

The actual number of gays who died or were killed in the camps appears to be around five thousand, conceivably as high as ten thousand.

-Peter Novick, The Holocaust in American Life, p. 223.

So according to Novick, 5,000 gays died in the camp and not a million or whatever. Yet again a holocaust number is reduced, that seems to be the name of the holocaust game these days, everything was over-egged and has to be brought down due to increasing pressure from revisionists.

Where can one find the hundreds or thousands of claims that half a million gays were killed by the Nazis,

given your assertion that such claims are 'common'.

Thats a quote from Novick the Author, I'll stick in a couple of quotation marks.

Who claims it, that's the question.

"Claims by gay activists and their supporters for the number of homosexuals killed by the Third Reich reach as high as one million, and assertions that it was a quarter of a million or half a million are common.

The actual number of gays who died or were killed in the camps appears to be around five thousand, conceivably as high as ten thousand."

So according to Novick, 5,000 gays died in the camp and not a million or whatever. Yet again a holocaust number is reduced, that seems to be the name of the holocaust game these days, everything was over-egged and has to be brought down due to increasing pressure from revisionists.

Peter Novick wrote a lot of crap that most people do not agree with. He died at 77, in 2012.

End of story.

Why do you not agree with him?

I disagree with a great deal of what he wrote.

"Claims by gay activists and their supporters for the number of homosexuals killed by the Third Reich reach as high as one million, and assertions that it was a quarter of a million or half a million are common.

The actual number of gays who died or were killed in the camps appears to be around five thousand, conceivably as high as ten thousand."

i'd suggest there are far better sources than peter novick.

i'd suggest there are far better sources than peter novick.

That's putting it charitably.

there were many victims from the LGBTQ community in the camps as many were usually involved in the arts, liberal politics, and had Jewish ties... or were themselves Jewish.

But historically, within Germany, it is a different story.
The SA was a giant gay dude's club of angry German vets from WWI. They were quite open about it and there is plenty of literature where it is printed.
Ernst Rohm (2nd only to Hitler) was the group's leader and early Nazi leader... and an openly gay man. Before he was executed as part of Hitler's consolidation of power he was yanked out of bed with a fellow SA soldier.
Hitler and many other SS generals were rumored to have been homosexuals.
It should also be noted that many of their Druidic beliefs and occult rituals incorporate gay sex.

Last edited:
The actual figure was undoubtedly much higher because homosexuality was a carefully guarded secret. Nonetheless, 5000 is an horrendous number.

Given the huge numbers dying in the camps and through bombing its fairly negligible.

I doubt you'd say the number was negligible if it were your friends and family being killed by your government. I think we can agree there is no number that is "negligible" under those circumstances.

there were many victims from the LGBTQ community in the camps as many were usually involved in the arts, liberal politics, and had Jewish ties... or were themselves Jewish.

But historically, within Germany, it is a different story.
The SA was a giant gay dude's club of angry German vets from WWI. They were quite open about it and there is plenty of literature where it is printed.
Ernst Rohm (2nd only to Hitler) was the group's leader and early Nazi leader... and an openly gay man. Before he was executed as part of Hitler's consolidation of power he was yanked out of bed with a fellow SA soldier.
Hitler and many other SS generals were rumored to have been homosexuals.
It should also be noted that many of their Druidic beliefs and occult rituals incorporate gay sex.

A lot of the anti-Hitler Allied propaganda sought to exploit sensationalist rumour and conjecture most of which seems to have little basis in fact.

Unfortunately a lot of this nonsense seems to still have a very receptive audience in the Hitler, er...History Channel.

Its not history for the most part its just tabloid sensationalism.

The actual figure was undoubtedly much higher because homosexuality was a carefully guarded secret. Nonetheless, 5000 is an horrendous number.

Given the huge numbers dying in the camps and through bombing its fairly negligible.

I doubt you'd say the number was negligible if it were your friends and family being killed by your government. I think we can agree there is no number that is "negligible" under those circumstances.

Absolutely, I didnt mean it that way obviously, as someone else said even 1 is too many, but you can say that about any war etc...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUz46bWUw3k]Robert Faurisson: Radio-Interview with Joshua Blakeney (Feb 2nd, 2014) - YouTube[/ame]

Look who's back :eusa_whistle:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tJBxu6OTvA]Joshua Blakeney w/Guest Revisionist David Cole Stein. May 30,2014 - YouTube[/ame]

Half the world is ignorant means there isn't germs, or gravity or the Germans didn't try to eradicate Jews. I must have ADHD or something, would you care to clarify? Please. I got something in my eyes. Facts, let me get some eye drops.

I accept there are germs and gravity but you need evidence if you're going to racially stygmatise the German people for something which I'm sure we all agree they did not do.

The facts are there is no evidence of these gas chambers, that might hurt your head but it is as true as gravity and germs. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back