Gay Pride Parade in Jerusalem

ForeverYoung436

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2009
rylah, how do you feel about the gay pride parade today in Jerusalem? I just read about it on Mohammed Zoabi's website. He is an Arab who is very patriotic about Israel. He could never march in such a parade in any Arab country, including New Palestine should it ever emerge.

Why even bring this subject up to please Israel's enemies?

Depends on how you look at it. Like I said in my original post, proud Israeli-Arab Mohammed Zoabi could not participate in a gay parade in any Arab country. In Iran, he would be hanged.

I encourage the jews to have Gay Pride Parades all over Israel on a regular basis and for everyone there to attend and join in festivities. ... :cool:

Since homo's don't reproduce to replenish their numbers.

It would be a slow but sure final solution to the jewish occupation of Palestine. ... :thup:

I encourage the jews to have Gay Pride Parades all over Israel on a regular basis and for everyone there to attend and join in festivities. ... :thup:

It would be a slow but sure final solution to the jewish occupation of Palestine. ... :cool:

Looks like MJB was right. Actually, I found out about it from the website of a Muslim, namely Mohammed Zoabi. Doesn't the Quran say that the Promised Land, Israel, belongs to the people of Moses. Why do you go against your own Quran?

I encourage the jews to have Gay Pride Parades all over Israel on a regular basis and for everyone there to attend and join in festivities. ... :cool:

It would be a slow but sure final solution to the jewish occupation of Palestine. ... :thup:
Yo Suni. So nice to hear from you. How they been treating you on the funny farm?

Something Arafat should have arranged for his " followers" Too bad more didn't

rylah, how do you feel about the gay pride parade today in Jerusalem? I just read about it on Mohammed Zoabi's website. He is an Arab who is very patriotic about Israel. He could never march in such a parade in any Arab country, including New Palestine should it ever emerge.
Unpleasant, intimacy is a wonderful thing.
I try to take my eyes from not - modest women on the street.

When we just moved to the new place, a small warm community with a lot of Baalei Tshuva,
I went to the supermarket, first time in such a neighborhood. COULDN'T raise my eyes exactly because of modesty and the overwhelming beauty of it... The King's daughters.

Last edited:

BTW, Sunni Man, I saw many crosses and stars of David in the Normandy cemeteries in the D-Day observances that they showed on TV, but absolutely no Muslim crescents. You're a traitor to America and you should move to Saudi Arabia ASAP.

Secularism is in control of the social welfare of Israel. It was a deal that the military and conservatives made with the left in the 60's... much like the US did.

This is changing as I write ...

... in both countries.

The good thing about Sunni Man is that he is incapable of doing more than talking, and not well at that.

Conclusion:

No danger.

Forum List

Back