Anti Israel Hate Rally

I love Israel and the Israeli people. I've been there a number of times.

Not so fond of the current government though.

Without the current government, there would not be an Israel.

Sure, just allow democracy and all the Muslims to vote and everything will be fine.

Just look at the wonderful people the Palestinians elect for themselves. In fact, look at all the wonderful politicians Americans elect for themselves.

I think you will find Democracy solves all our problems.

Forget those centuries of Jewish persecution. They should do fine living in another non-Jewish state. You are just sore about the mass genocide is all.

Really, it could work this time! Trust us!

Last edited:
I prefer non-smiling enemies.

I watched an anti Israel march in Paris once. It was truly terrifying.
Nothing unites Jews like King Achshvarosh signing Haman’s document.

Most were Arabs in that demo. With a few middle aged white idealistic looking types sprinkled in the mix.
Lame ass atheist Jews whose grandchildren will become religious.

They looked like bland colourless Anglo Saxons.

I'm sure that what they want you to believe.
I have family and friends there.
Not to mention the Muslims who attend mosque and then inform the IDF on a daily of the countless terrorist plots.
You think Arabs want to live under Arab rule!?

What's fun is watching gays in San Fran protest Israel, which ironically is the only country in the Middle East where they would not get thrown off a roof top for being gay.

Funny stuff.

What's fun is watching gays in San Fran protest Israel, which ironically is the only country in the Middle East where they would not get thrown off a roof top for being gay.

Funny stuff.
The problem isn’t gays.
The problem is idiots.

RE: Anti Israel Hate Rally
⁜→ Crepitus, et al,

Who is "they" that want you to believe what?

And, does the identity of the "they" more likely to make it more reliably true? Or does the identity of the "they" make it less likely to be true?

I'm sure that what they want you to believe.
(COMMENT)

If the "current" government (meaning the unformed Netanyahu government) is the "they" then we do not know. If the "previous" government (meaning the wider right-wing alliance of the Likud Party and the nationalist parties) are the "they" mean, then we are going to see a decrease in the successes of the Likud Party? Or maybe the general population does not believe that Israel (the nation) is better-off than before Netanyahu and the Likud took the reigns a decade ago.

Do the Israelis believe that Israel is worse-off under the guidance of Netanyahu?

These are questions that only the Israeli People can answer. (I don't really have a dog in the fight.)

Most Respectfully,
R

Forum List

Back