Gay marriage is not a constitutional right

Ain't gonna happen because millennials and the younger generation are not conservative and they are the future..
just like they said Trump could never be elected????? and it turned out Hilary had it backwards!
Trump is the dying cry of an aging generation of conservatives. The future of America is liberal all the way.

and somehow he's president and stock market is already breaking records after Barry had worst record since depression!
LOLOL

Clinton:
* DJIA: UP 225%
* NASDAQ: UP 298%
* S&P500: UP 209%

Bush:
* DJIA: DOWN 22%
* NASDAQ: DOWN 45%
* S&P500: DOWN 37%

Obama:
* DJIA: UP 139%
* NASDAQ: UP 256%
* S&P500: UP 166%

Ain't gonna happen because millennials and the younger generation are not conservative and they are the future..
just like they said Trump could never be elected????? and it turned out Hilary had it backwards!
Trump is the dying cry of an aging generation of conservatives. The future of America is liberal all the way.

and somehow he's president and stock market is already breaking records after Barry had worst record since depression!

Hmmm the stock market under President Obama

I do hope that the stock market does as well under President Trump as it has under President Obama, because I have made lots of money in the last 8 years.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/y...the-best-of-times-to-be-a-stock-investor.html
Consider that had you been prescient enough to buy shares of a low-cost stock index fund on Mr. Obama’s first inauguration day, on Jan. 20, 2009, you would now have tripled your money. Stock market performance of this level has rarely been surpassed.
The Dow bottoms out at 6500 during Bush's Great Recession and goes up 182% under Obama up to the election. It goes up another 8% since the election and the brain-dead right thinks Trump is the Second Coming. :eusa_doh:

I do hope that the stock market does as well under President Trump as it has under President Obama, because I have made lots of money in the last 8 years.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/y...the-best-of-times-to-be-a-stock-investor.html
Consider that had you been prescient enough to buy shares of a low-cost stock index fund on Mr. Obama’s first inauguration day, on Jan. 20, 2009, you would now have tripled your money. Stock market performance of this level has rarely been surpassed.
The Dow bottoms out at 6500 during Bush's Great Recession and goes up 182% under Obama up to the election. It goes up another 8% since the election and the brain-dead right thinks Trump is the Second Coming. :eusa_doh:

yes Obama had worst economy since Depression. Only president not to have even one year of 3% growth and he added more debt than all other presidents combined!

yes Obama had worst economy since Depression. Only president not to have even one year of 3% growth and he added more debt than all other presidents combined!
Aww, you poor, demented conservative (sorry for the redundancy).

Debt growth under Obama........... $9.3 trillion
All other presidents combined... $10.6 trillion

Now stop lying, ya brain-disfunctional rightie.

dear, the point is not to debate over exact numbers but to teach you that Barry was most irresponsible and hypocritical president ever, by far, for running up more or almost as much debt as all other presidents combined.

"The problem is, is that the way Bush has done it over the last eight years is to take out a credit card from the Bank of China in the name of our children, driving up our national debt from $5 trillion for the first 42 presidents – #43 added $4 trillion by his lonesome, so that we now have over $9 trillion of debt that we are going to have to pay back — $30,000 for every man, woman and child. That’s irresponsible. It’s unpatriotic."

"Still, the national debt is projected to keep increasing. The amount of added debt held by the public may exceed Obama’s predecessors by October 2013, according to White House projections." -Politico

Last edited:

dear, the point is not to debate over exact numbers...
The point is you lied and got caught. You made a false claim involving exact numbers. But now that your bullshit was exposed, rather than simply apologize for being a dumbfucking conservative who lied about Obama adding more debt than all other presidents combined, you try to pretend like your lie doesn't matter.

Now apologize and stop lying.

The point is you lied and got caught..
if true I will pay you $10,000. Bet??
You're not a man of your word. I've personally seen you make bets on this forum and then not pay up when proven wrong.

"he added more debt than all other presidents combined" ~ EdwardBaiamonte

U.S. Treasury

1/20/2009 (all other presidents combined):

Current debt:

Difference (debt added under Obama):

10.87 trillion (all other presidents combined) is more than 9.24 trillion (Obama)

Gay marriage is disgusting and unnecessary.
There is no such thing as "Gay Marriage". The term is "Marriage", Goose.

So are you claiming there is no need for marriage at all? I guess if you think it's disgusting, then you probably shouldn't marry someone of the same sex. Unnecessary? The government gives 1138 benefits to married couples. That makes it necessary. Not to mention, some churches do marry same sex couples, because the church believes they should not be living in sin - same as any other wedding in a church.

Gay marriage is disgusting and unnecessary.

No one is going to force you to 'gay marry'- so you can stop fretting.
Actually, I wouldn't mind.
You wouldn't mind being forced into marriage? You wouldn't mind fretting? You wouldn't mind gay sex? Being intentionally vague there.
Wouldn't mind being in a gay marriage.
Here's a novel thought - then get married. There's only marriage - no legal definition of straight and gay marriage any more.

You're not a man of your word. I've personally seen you make bets on this forum and then not pay up when proven wrong.

U.S. Treasury

Current debt:

10.87 trillion (all other presidents combined) is more than 9.24 trillion (Obama)
What happened to Crazy Eddie? Did he run away since I proved his idiotic claim is false?

U.S. Treasury

Current debt:

What happened to Crazy Eddie? Did he run away since I proved his idiotic claim is false?

you don't want to take the bet?? You were so sure of yourself???

Forum List

Back