Gay Lions hold Safari Park Orgy - Parents shocked

It's confusion.

Actually it's stress from confinement and inability to access the estrus females they're smelling. Happens on farms a lot too where males and females are routinely kept away from each other to control breeding. Not natural behavior at all.

So this proves that it is natural! How could you hate something that is natural?

Time to accept it.
See the post above yours. It is most definitely not natural. It is born out of frustration where the males can't get to the females they really want.

Gay men use a hole in the lower end of their partner to get off by sticking their penis into it. Lesbians use dildos to stimulate each other. Closeted hetero behavior in people otherwise frustrated with or too shy or homely to approach the opposite sex.

There is a lot of gay sex in prison too but it has nothing to do with love or desire...or anything close to natural..

Three lions had a gay orgy at a safari park

“We have been to the park before and they were really excited about seeing the lions, tigers and elephants close up again.

“We stopped on the track through the lions’ area and told the kids to look at the daddy lions who were literally just 30 feet away.

“Then it all kicked off with them mounting each other and getting very intimate and growly.

“Archie realised the daddies were up to something before we sped off.”

So there you have it. Nature cannot be denied.
You are demented.

They need to be put down.
Can't you think of a good put down to belittle them?
My concern is that these lions are not functioning as expected, are mentally ill and therefore are a danger to society.
Because the don't think like a human?
. It appears Tipsy's explanation of their deviant behavior explains things to my satisfaction. These lions actions, gleefully approved by the OP, doesn't prove faggotry exists in the animal kingdom.

There is a lot of gay sex in prison too but it has nothing to do with love or desire...or anything close to natural..

Actually homosexual behavior is pretty natural.
No, it isn't. Read my last two posts.

It is most definitely not natural. It is born out of frustration where the males can't get to the females they really want. It's stress from confinement and inability to access the estrus females they're smelling. Happens on farms a lot too where males and females are routinely kept away from each other to control breeding.

Gay men use a hole in the lower end of their partner to get off by sticking their penis into it. Lesbians use dildos to stimulate each other. Closeted hetero behavior in people otherwise frustrated with or too shy or homely to approach the opposite sex.

In the end it is irrelevant and if the parents were upset etc at all they should be ashamed of themselves. I don't consider this a story.

They need to be put down.
Can't you think of a good put down to belittle them?
My concern is that these lions are not functioning as expected, are mentally ill and therefore are a danger to society.
Because the don't think like a human?
. It appears Tipsy's explanation of their deviant behavior explains things to my satisfaction. These lions actions, gleefully approved by the OP, doesn't prove faggotry exists in the animal kingdom.
Sure buddy, sure...It damn sure does in the gayest places on Earth like the Navy and Marines...

h186E6B23

All Lionesses. They rule the roost, afaik.

Forum List

Back