Gay Kiss During High School Musical Leads to a Student Walk-Out

One could expect that a play about pro-gay advocacy would advocate for gay people to be treated the same as straights.

What's new in schools is teaching on tolerance, and this high school shows they have a long way to go.

And isn't that the crazy making component of this story? If you don't like 'the gays' don't support an advocacy event. S I M P L E.
Exactly. The whole point of the play is to humanize gay people.
I suspect the "walk out" was Christian organized.

you suspect that "everything" is christian organized.

:cuckoo:

And isn't that the crazy making component of this story? If you don't like 'the gays' don't support an advocacy event. S I M P L E.
Exactly. The whole point of the play is to humanize gay people.
I suspect the "walk out" was Christian organized.

you suspect that "everything" is christian organized.

:cuckoo:

Everything anti-gay in America, usually is. Gays acting as natural as straights usually offends the Christian crowd more than any other US group.

Here's a timeline of the anti-gay movement:
http://www.splcenter.org/get-inform...e-all-issues/2005/spring/the-thirty-years-war

It is Christians who figure most prominently in the anti-gay movement.

Last edited:
:rofl:

of course it is.

now, run along before a *dominionist* catches you in the open! :eek:

nutbar

Read Jeff Sharlet's book, THE FAMILY, and get back to me.

sorry, i'll be busy alphabetizing my sock drawer.

there's a special on tin foil at albertson's, btw.

stock up before the dominionists get it all!
I'm sure you wouldn't bother reading a well written and well researched book that might open your mind.

It has 40 pages of references.

I appreciate the humor, del. Have a good day.

Sky, you are not a heterosexual, so you can't understand the natural gag reflex people have when seeing homosexuals being romantic.

Sky, you are not a heterosexual, so you can't understand the natural gag reflex people have when seeing homosexuals being romantic.

You don't understand the gay reflex I have about anti-gay bigots either.

Read Jeff Sharlet's book, THE FAMILY, and get back to me.

sorry, i'll be busy alphabetizing my sock drawer.

there's a special on tin foil at albertson's, btw.

stock up before the dominionists get it all!
I'm sure you wouldn't bother reading a well written and well researched book that might open your mind.

It has 40 pages of references.

I appreciate the humor, del. Have a good day.

if by open my mind, you mean be reduced to a jabbering paranoid fruitcake, no, i wouldn't.

not that there's anything wrong with that...

Perhaps they went in supporting the cause but underestimated the involuntary repulsion they would feel upon seeing two dudes making out.

Perhaps they went in supporting the cause but underestimated the involuntary repulsion they would feel upon seeing two dudes making out.

Secretariat%20Gotham%20Prep%20txt.jpg

Forum List

Back