Gay Kiss During High School Musical Leads to a Student Walk-Out

I wonder how many NFL fans turned their TVs off, or Bronco fans burned their shirts or Tebow fans gagged after this little diddy.

kiki-cannoli-albums-gay-pride-picture4057-a-tim-tebow-kiss-233x155.jpg
:eek: Tim is gay???

Funny thing is Tebow participated in an anti Gay PSA one year ago. And yet, on national TV during the big he man's show...mmmwwwhhhhaaaa! :lol:
LOL! I totally missed that.

Although Tim Tebow filmed a Superbowl commercial in 2010 for the anti-gay, anti-abortion organization Focus On The Family (FOTF), he seems to have no problem sharing a male-on-male lip-lock in front of thousands (millions?) of onlookers.

On Sunday, the Denver Broncos quarterback kissed Demaryius Thomas after Thomas caught a touchdown pass.

Tim Tebow, Denver Broncos Quarterback And Focus On The Family Spokesperson, Kisses Demaryius Thomas

In truth, you actually have a point. I know a number of people in the gay/alternative community - NOT close friends, because I despise such crass, selfish behavior - who take a great deal of delight in displaying their behavior in public places specifically for the purpose of rubbing it in the faces of straight people. I'm not talking about holding hands or a quick peck on the lips here. I'm talking full-on liplocks and other PDAs such that I would be uncomfortable watching a hetero couple doing the same thing in public.

:lol: Oh but thanks so much for publicly displaying your leather ass thong complete with dominatrix whip every time you make another snide post on the internet!

Some people aren’t comfortable with public displays of affection. Don’t believe me? Consider the scene that unfolded at a Hartford Public High School (in Hartford, Connecticut), when audiences reacted to a pro-gay advocacy play featuring two boys locking lips.

Gay Kiss During High School Musical Leads to a Student Walk-Out | TheBlaze.com

In my opinion its wrong to have any kind of public displays of affection in a high school musical be it between 2 girls, 2 guys, or a guy and a girl.

Exactly. The whole point of the play is to humanize gay people.
I suspect the "walk out" was Christian organized.

you suspect that "everything" is christian organized.

:cuckoo:

Everything anti-gay in America, usually is. Gays acting as natural as straights usually offends the Christian crowd more than any other US group.

Here's a timeline of the anti-gay movement:
The Thirty Years War | Southern Poverty Law Center

It is Christians who figure most prominently in the anti-gay movement.

Religious Muslims and Jews are also offended by homosexuality.

So we are to expect gay sex to be considered classic in the future and to be honored? Nope. Same sex relationships will rise like they always have, and they will fall like they always have.

No culture that has normalized same sex relationships has survived. If it had, we would not be having this conversation.

I find it interesting that when conservatives object to something or are offended, they are labeled bigots and ____phobes. But when liberals object to something or are offended, every effort must be made to correct and reverse whatever it is they are offended by.

I wonder how many liberals would get up and walk out if the play were about hunters shooting an elk or loggers cutting down a tree.

So we are to expect gay sex to be considered classic in the future and to be honored? Nope. Same sex relationships will rise like they always have, and they will fall like they always have.

No culture that has normalized same sex relationships has survived. If it had, we would not be having this conversation.

I find it interesting that when conservatives object to something or are offended, they are labeled bigots and ____phobes. But when liberals object to something or are offended, every effort must be made to correct and reverse whatever it is they are offended by.

I wonder how many liberals would get up and walk out if the play were about hunters shooting an elk or loggers cutting down a tree.

OOOHHHH Good one!

OOOHHHH Good one!

Not really, you see I would know the subject matter of what I were to see. Additionally, I can appreciate and acknowledge that with which I disagree without the slightest complulsion to squash said existence. Why? Because there is no right nor wrong, there only IS.

It's natural to be replused by homosexuality.

you suspect that "everything" is christian organized.

:cuckoo:

Everything anti-gay in America, usually is. Gays acting as natural as straights usually offends the Christian crowd more than any other US group.

Here's a timeline of the anti-gay movement:
The Thirty Years War | Southern Poverty Law Center

It is Christians who figure most prominently in the anti-gay movement.

Religious Muslims and Jews are also offended by homosexuality.

It is natural for religious people to be bigoted.

It's natural to be repulsed by bigotry.
You have much bigotry for those that don't find you're homosexuality totally awesome.

You think these kids should give a standing ovation when the homosexuals kissed?

Alot of people can't help that they get nauseated from seeing homosexuality, it's not a pretty site.

You have much bigotry for those that don't find you're homosexuality totally awesome.

You think these kids should give a standing ovation when the homosexuals kissed?

Alot of people can't help that they get nauseated from seeing homosexuality, it's not a pretty site.

I think 2 women kissing is a pretty sight.

I don't know how anyone could be repulsed by my avie.

Forum List

Back