Gay Kiss During High School Musical Leads to a Student Walk-Out

Next it will be the homosexual group NAMBLA putting on plays at elementry schools.

When Igor Stravinsky's 'Rite of Spring' was first performed the audience rioted, now it is considered a masterpiece, so eventually we come to a place of acceptance, only time is required.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0xNo2894Fw]Igor Stravinsky "The Rite of Spring" - YouTube[/ame]

So we are to expect gay sex to be considered classic in the future and to be honored? Nope. Same sex relationships will rise like they always have, and they will fall like they always have.

No culture that has normalized same sex relationships has survived. If it had, we would not be having this conversation.

Homosexuals get off by being homosexual in front of kids.
So true.

There is basically NO difference between homos and child molesters. :evil:

Just because you show "gay" affection infront of a bunch of influential youths doesn't make you a molester. People don't decide if they are gay or not, people are born that way. It's been scientifically proven. Would you rather have your child know how to be safe straight or gay? Even if you don't actually know your child's orientation?

I bet those two homosexuals were more excited then ever to be kissing in front of children.

What a surprise, people were naturally disgusted by homosexuality.

But hey, lets pretend its A-OK to be gay and keep promoting it in schools!

Carry on, homo-enablers.

Life is not fair.

but government has to be. :thup:

schools don't get to be discriminatory. they can't force the other kids to sit there. but i wouldn't go applauding the ignorant walking out.

i'm pretty sure people did that when the first inter-racial kisses occurred on stage/screen, too.

Do you understand the concept of freedom? If you do, you might applaud the two boys kissing in public, AND you would champion the rights of the offended to get up and walk out. It is not bigotry, merely an exercise of their own right of discretion.

Don't be silly, Tipsy. Only oppressed minorities, as defined by Jillian, have any rights or freedoms. Everyone else has to just sit down, shut up, and swallow whatever propaganda and advocacy they wish to dish out. Anything else is "the government being unfair". Just because YOU can't see how people choosing of their own free will to get up and walk out has fuck-all to do with the government, or even the school itself, doesn't mean that it's not still the cruel lash of government discrimination. You know it's true because Jillian said so.

Homosexuals get off by being homosexual in front of kids.

In truth, you actually have a point. I know a number of people in the gay/alternative community - NOT close friends, because I despise such crass, selfish behavior - who take a great deal of delight in displaying their behavior in public places specifically for the purpose of rubbing it in the faces of straight people. I'm not talking about holding hands or a quick peck on the lips here. I'm talking full-on liplocks and other PDAs such that I would be uncomfortable watching a hetero couple doing the same thing in public.

Some people aren’t comfortable with public displays of affection. Don’t believe me? Consider the scene that unfolded at a Hartford Public High School (in Hartford, Connecticut), when audiences reacted to a pro-gay advocacy play featuring two boys locking lips.

Gay Kiss During High School Musical Leads to a Student Walk-Out | TheBlaze.com

One could expect that a play about pro-gay advocacy would advocate for gay people to be treated the same as straights.

What's new in schools is teaching on tolerance, and this high school shows they have a long way to go.

Some people aren’t comfortable with public displays of affection. Don’t believe me? Consider the scene that unfolded at a Hartford Public High School (in Hartford, Connecticut), when audiences reacted to a pro-gay advocacy play featuring two boys locking lips.

One could expect that a play about pro-gay advocacy would advocate for gay people to be treated the same as straights.

What's new in schools is teaching on tolerance, and this high school shows they have a long way to go.

And isn't that the crazy making component of this story? If you don't like 'the gays' don't support an advocacy event. S I M P L E.

And isn't that the crazy making component of this story? If you don't like 'the gays' don't support an advocacy event. S I M P L E.
Exactly. The whole point of the play is to humanize gay people.
I suspect the "walk out" was Christian organized.

Forum List

Back