Gay Kiss During High School Musical Leads to a Student Walk-Out

I think 2 women kissing is a pretty sight.

gal_lesbians_o'donnell.jpg

Please ignore my avie, Tank. Obviously, you and I have different tastes. I like Rosie's humor, myself.

Last edited:
Please ignore my avie, Tank. Obviously, you and I have different tastes.
Two beautiful women being together is the best homosexuality has to offer, but it is still awkward

It's just so wierd that homosexuals are so hateful to the kids, just because they did not want to watch two guys kiss

Homosexuals get off by being homosexual in front of kids.
So true.

There is basically NO difference between homos and child molesters. :evil:

Just because you show "gay" affection infront of a bunch of influential youths doesn't make you a molester. People don't decide if they are gay or not, people are born that way. It's been scientifically proven. Would you rather have your child know how to be safe straight or gay? Even if you don't actually know your child's orientation?
There is not one single piece of scientific evidence proving that there is a gay gene or that people are born to become a homo.

It is a "Choice" to be become a faggot.

A sick choice; but still a choice. :doubt:

Last edited:
I cannot help but wonder how many who walked out were walking "funny" and did so to hide what made them walk "funny"...if you catch my drift.
See how homosexuals like you fantasize about children.

So true.

There is basically NO difference between homos and child molesters. :evil:

Just because you show "gay" affection infront of a bunch of influential youths doesn't make you a molester. People don't decide if they are gay or not, people are born that way. It's been scientifically proven. Would you rather have your child know how to be safe straight or gay? Even if you don't actually know your child's orientation?
There is not one single piece of scientific evidence proving that there is a gay gene or that people are born to become a homo.

It is a "Choice" to be become a faggot.

A sick choice; but still a choice. :doubt:

Are People Born Gay? Genetics and Homosexuality
Are we born gay? Science suggests yes » Redding Record Searchlight
ARE SOME PEOPLE BORN GAY?

It's a choice to become a Muslim and to hate, Sunni. ;)

All the articles say is that there "might" be something there or that studies "suggest" people could be born homo.

As for scientific "proof" there is nothing and NO faggot gene has been found.

Not hate; just science. :cool:

People have to be born homosexual, because nobody would be so sick as to choose this

Forum List

Back