Gay Grooming in the public schools

The latest on Jazz after the surgery.

Jazz is 100 lbs overweight and is depressed. I can't help wonder if that is partly due to unfulfilled expectations of the surgery.

I am not sure of this point but it is rumored that she is being fat shamed by her family. Jazz's mother is a crazed freak who is the pushing force behind this kid's transitioning. It's like she is living her life through this kid. It is frightening and it is sad for Jazz.

Many of these kids pushed into this abominable experience try to detransition later on. Of course they do not have the power of procreation at that point.

Erica Anderson is a trans mtf psychologist ON THE SHOW who allegedly guided Jazz through the psychological part of this surgery. Even Anderson says this is going too far..this transitioning of these children at these young ages and at the numbers of forced transitioning.

comments here at reddit are interesting...from those who are concerned about Jazz' mental state and who wouldn't be...whether trans or hetero. Jazz is a kid, with a crazy mom and now Jazz is suffering for decisions pushed on jazz by the mother.

Normal people know this procedures on kids is NOT GOOD. Others want to give into strange thinking and therefore push the transitioning of these poor kids, and then hide the horrendous results.

Last edited:

Jazz is 100 lbs overweight and is depressed. I can't help wonder if that is partly due to unfulfilled expectations of the surgery.

I am not sure of this point but it is rumored that she is being fat shamed by her family. Jazz's mother is a crazed freak who is the pushing force behind this kid's transitioning. It's like she is living her life through this kid. It is frightening and it is sad for Jazz.

Many of these kids pushed into this abominable experience try to detransition later on. Of course they do not have the power of procreation at that point.

Erica Anderson is a trans mtf psychologist ON THE SHOW who allegedly guided Jazz through the psychological part of this surgery. Even Anderson says this is going too far..this transitioning of these children at these young ages and at the numbers of forced transitioning.

comments here at reddit are interesting...from those who are concerned about Jazz' mental state and who wouldn't be...whether trans or hetero. Jazz is a kid, with a crazy mom and now Jazz is suffering for decisions pushed on jazz by the mother.

Normal people know this procedures on kids is NOT GOOD. Others want to give into strange thinking and therefore push the transitioning of these poor kids, and then hide the horrendous results.

Jazz is more believable as a girl with the extra weight. Allah knows fat women are more popular than they've ever been, which good for them. She needs to think positive and join a BBW dating site.

obviously you've not seen the commercial criticizing people for telling depressed people just to think positive and join a group.

LOLOL

1650680573767.png

Munchausen Moms.

Forum List

Back