Gay Grooming in the public schools

"In summary, each of these studies failed to support the hypothesis that homosexual males are more likely than heterosexual men to molest children or to be sexually attracted to children or adolescents." (SOURCE)

Thanks for the context. I still doubt very highly that it is a simple and nefarious as you make it out to be. But, hey, it's your story. I would be far more likely to believe it if it were phrased more like "the school psychologist asked the parents if they felt this was a sign of gender dysphoria...". The fact of the matter is the school isn't going to be in ANY position to force anyone to undergo any sort of medical procedure. That's just silly. And they don't have time to individually "create transgender people" like some Frankenstein lab.

But, again, it's your story. So whatever is going on, I wish you luck in navigating it.

Why IS it that nearly all molestations are done by men? As in 98% +? You of the Fascist left claim that gender is just a construct? But the fact remains that if a child is molested, a man does it. In those RARE cases where a woman does molest a child, it's a lesbian molesting a little girl.

So scientifically speaking - every boy who has ever been molested, was molested by a homosexual. Every last one.

You of the Fascist left

Please learn what "fascism" actually is.

claim that gender is just a construct?

I am no expert on gender studies or the modern concepts but this isn't all that "controversial". The key is that the folks who study this and care about this have segregated biological sex and gender. Gender is the "norms, behaviors and roles" of people. Classically "female" and classically "male" which are, in no small way, created by the society. So, yeah, a "construct".

The biological sex is just what it is: chromosomes, external primary sex characteristics, etc.

But there's a tiny fraction of humans whose experience is that they do NOT feel like they conform to the gender norms and they don't feel like biologically they match up with their self-identification.

Regardless of all the stuff you see on TV today this is probably not a significant number of people. You and I can never really know what their lives are like. We CAN know if they tell us that they are IMMENSELY unhappy. And our job as fellow humans is to not make their lives worse.

That's it. That's our job.

Most people aren't going to have that experience, probably not even worth worrying about. But if someone tells you they TRULY AND HONESTLY are in pain and cannot stand their lives, maybe we should LISTEN to them, rather than demonizing them or calling them "fascists" or whatever.

Maybe we can try COMPASSION. Remember: you are the lucky one. No one ever challenged you to be something you are not at your very core.

Please learn what "fascism" actually is.

Best definition of "fascism," The American democrat party.

I am no expert on gender studies or the modern concepts but this isn't all that "controversial". The key is that the folks who study this and care about this have segregated biological sex and gender. Gender is the "norms, behaviors and roles" of people. Classically "female" and classically "male" which are, in no small way, created by the society. So, yeah, a "construct".

Classically?

So much for your pretense of science.

Have you ever HEARD of biology?

Granted, you've never had a course, nor do you grasp the basic concepts, but have you at least heard of the field of study?

The biological sex is just what it is: chromosomes, external primary sex characteristics, etc.

But there's a tiny fraction of humans whose experience is that they do NOT feel like they conform to the gender norms and they don't feel like biologically they match up with their self-identification.

Oh, well feelings must be the basis of science.

Forget facts and observable phenomenon - feelings are what matter. 🤡

Regardless of all the stuff you see on TV today this is probably not a significant number of people. You and I can never really know what their lives are like. We CAN know if they tell us that they are IMMENSELY unhappy. And our job as fellow humans is to not make their lives worse.

I thought you claimed the mantel of SCIENCE?

Feelings are not science.

That's it. That's our job.

Most people aren't going to have that experience, probably not even worth worrying about. But if someone tells you they TRULY AND HONESTLY are in pain and cannot stand their lives, maybe we should LISTEN to them, rather than demonizing them or calling them "fascists" or whatever.

Maybe we can try COMPASSION. Remember: you are the lucky one. No one ever challenged you to be something you are not at your very core.

Oh, COMPASSION.

So, real science says a bar of steel heated to 320° F is going to burn you. You have FEELINGS that it's cool and comfortable, so we MUST have compassion and believe that the steel won't burn you...

Fucking moron.

An ignorant child is the perfect target for gay groomers who want education in fisting techniques for kindergarteners.

Right now parents are just complaining to school boards. Start hanging bodies on barbed wire and there will be change.
Which is why exposing children to this information offers protection from people like you, your clerics, your coaches your scout leaders.

Which is why exposing children to this information offers protection from people like you, your clerics, your coaches your scout leaders.

And in other news, war is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength.

“I hit him over the head with a frying pan and stuffed him in the trunk, so he wouldn't get hurt.” — Jessica Rabbit​

All of those you advertised have been removed and totally replaced by homosexual pedophiles. It's become an all out offense to save the children. It just needs to go a step or two further. Like this No Charges for Texas Father Who Beat to Death Daughter's Molester

I used to be horrified when gays were beaten to death. Now I figure that they deserve the same as any other child predator.

And in other news, war is peace, freedom is slavery, and ignorance is strength.

“I hit him over the head with a frying pan and stuffed him in the trunk, so he wouldn't get hurt.” — Jessica Rabbit​
Ah yes.
They typical "conservative" response when back into their own hate.

All of those you advertised have been removed and totally replaced by homosexual pedophiles. It's become an all out offense to save the children. It just needs to go a step or two further. Like this No Charges for Texas Father Who Beat to Death Daughter's Molester

I used to be horrified when gays were beaten to death. Now I figure that they deserve the same as any other child predator.
So you're saying they replaced pedophiles with more pedophiles?

Sounds like your religious leaders to me.

Grooming by clerics or scout leaders is just as bad as grooming by the pedophile schools.

Leave little children alone. We've been far too polite about this, those who groom children should have broken bones.

The father is a hero.

Was the one he beat to death a public school teacher?

The children are being sexualized by adults when they are having sex with them yet the majority of all interactions are heterosexual in nature not homersexual.
Most parents do not have sex with their children Moonie. In any case, if you truly believe that, why would you want even more sexualization to take place in our schools?

Most parents do not have sex with their children Moonie. In any case, if you truly believe that, why would you want even more sexualization to take place in our schools?
Perhaps he recognizes that gay parents molest the children .iving with them.

Perhaps he recognizes that gay parents molest the children .iving with them.

I don't think most do. Like the dad who played football and want his son to be an NFL great, queers push children under their care to be queer. Grooming them for "the lifestyle."

But that isn't molesting them.

Of course there is this;

"There is no joy like a 15 year old boy." - George Moscone to his close friend Jim Jones of the Peoples Temple.

Forum List

Back