Gavin Newsom Announces Brilliant Plan To Lower Gas Prices

You're a moron.

My idiot neighbor put in the stupid solar panels last Spring. Cost a lot of money. Like $30K.

We had the hurricane last week and the power was shut down for a couple of days. We all got out our generators.

Guess what Moon Bat? The idiot with the solar panels was also running a generator. His stupid solar panels couldn't even supply him with enough emergency power. What does that tell you Moon Bat?

Then a few months ago a very weak low intensity tornado (EF-0) hit a Duke Energy solar farm north of Tampa. Hardly more powerful than an afternoon thunderstorm. It destroyed the farm and the debris was scattered over an eight square mile area.

Terrible technology.

Last edited:
My idiot neighbor put in the stupid solar panels last Spring. Cost a lot of money. Like $30K.

We had the hurricane last week and the power was shut down for a couple of days. We all got out our generators.

Guess what Moon Bat? The idiot with the solar panels was also running a generator. His stupid solar panels couldn't even supply him with enough emergency power. What does that tell you Moon Bat?

Then a few months ago a very weak low intensity tornado (EF-0) hit a Duke Energy solar farm north of Tampa. Hardly more powerful than an afternoon thunderstorm. It destroyed the farm and the debris was scattered over an eight square mile area.

Terrible technology.

Mine cost less than 2000 dollars in 1979 and they cut my utility bill in half for a 5,000 square foot house with five children.

The refineries are having a hard time explaining the $.96 increase in the last 2 weeks and why CA is paying $2.50 more per gallon than the national average.

Dumbass. Do the math

How much is gas tax in California?

Motor Vehicle Fuel (Gasoline) Rates by Period
PeriodSales Tax Rate (plus applicable district taxes) Excludes Aviation GasolineExcise Tax Rate (per gallon) Excludes Aviation Gasoline
07/2019–06/20202.25%$0.473

You're a moron.

That's an experimental community which was gifted 440 Florida acres for the solar panels. They are still connected to the grid, but they do produce more than they consume during the day.

Not sure it would be economically competitive or even feasible in widespread use. If it were, it would naturally multiply all over.

That's an experimental community which was gifted 440 Florida acres for the solar panels. They are still connected to the grid, but they do produce more than they consume during the day.

Not sure it would be economically competitive or even feasible in widespread use. If it were, it would naturally multiply all over.

Yep.

Mine cost less than 2000 dollars in 1979 and they cut my utility bill in half for a 5,000 square foot house with five children.
You are lying about something. A 1979 solar array costing $2K (like $10K now) was really shitty technology and would not supply the 10 to 15 kilowatts needed to power a large modern home.

Why do you Moon Bats always have to lie?

You want to know another thing Moon Bat?

All those stupid EVs that got flooded down in Ft Myers caught fire when the salt water shorted out the batteries. LOL!

You are lying about something. A 1979 solar array costing $2K (like $10K now) was really shitty technology and would not supply the 10 to 15 kilowatts needed to power a large modern home.

Why do you Moon Bats always have to lie?

You want to know another thing Moon Bat?

All those stupid EVs that got flooded down in Ft Myers caught fire when the salt water shorted out the batteries. LOL!
Mine came from Australia and it was only for hot water. Fabulous.

He wants to raise taxes on oil companies!

:auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 707389

[Link to Tweet]

As usual, what the Dems propose would have the exact opposite effect of their proposition.

Gas prices are more than $3.00 lower in Gov. Ron DeSantis’s (R) Florida than in Gov. Gavin Newsom’s (D) California.

After the hurricane, even!

According to AAA, the average price of gas in California was $6.392 on Friday, October 7, compared to $3.289 in Florida. Florida’s average gas price was also lower than the national average, which sat at $3.891 as of Friday.

View attachment 707392

Perhaps CA should stop ripping people off with the highest gas taxes in the nation.

I got gas the other day.

I got regular gas for $2.50 a gallon. Only because I had a store coupon for 50cents off per gallon at the grocery store I shop at.

Still, cheapest I got gas under Trump was $1.25 a gallon.
My wife got gas for 86 cents per gallon under Trump (with Kroger points).

I told her if she keeps buying food like that, they might soon pay us to fill up.

1665444317938.png

Forum List

Back