Gatekeepers?

Women deciding for themselves whom to fuck?

• Total voters
&

☭proletarian☭

Are women able to and should they be able/allowed to decide for themselves what penii to put inside of them and what semen should is to be deposited inside their bodies?

I say yes to both questions.

Thoughts?

Any other concept is called a FELONY. Try it on, and you get to stay in Government Housing with Free Room and Board for a minimum of 7 and as long as 20 years.

Any other concept is called a FELONY. Try it on, and you get to stay in Government Housing with Free Room and Board for a minimum of 7 and as long as 20 years.

Should be a MINIMUM of 20 and no more than LIFE in prison. How any human being could hurt another in such a BRUTAL act of forcing one's will upon another is just beyond comprehension to me, as it should be.

The question is kind of stupid as the answer is rather OBVIOUS. I could put forth the same question but substitute MAN for WOMAN couldn't I? Would the answer be the same?
Most people would think so, but there is at least one poster who would disagree.

Should be a MINIMUM of 20 and no more than LIFE in prison. How any human being could hurt another in such a BRUTAL act of forcing one's will upon another is just beyond comprehension to me, as it should be.

No idea. Ask former President Clinton.

Oh, and the answer is no. Our Constitution guarentees us a right to sex. A woman saying no denies men the power to exercise their rights. Anything that imposes on rights should be forbiden.

And if you are too stupid to realize I'm being sarcastic, you need help.

Christ what's next....... if it turns out that women get to decide then what happens the next time I have to have sex with and ejaculate inside one of them?

☭proletarian☭;1989819 said:
Are women able to and should they be able/allowed to decide for themselves what penii to put inside of them and what semen should is to be deposited inside their bodies?

Yes...as long as the person in question is not a minor.

Oh, and the answer is no. Our Constitution guarentees us a right to sex. A woman saying no denies men the power to exercise their rights. Anything that imposes on rights should be forbiden.

The 21st Amendment reestablished a man's God-given right to his beer-goggles.

Women deciding for themselves whom to fuck?

So if a woman...for example this one:

xotoxi-albums-pictures-2-picture781-moustache-woman.jpg

...decided that she needed xotoxi all up inside her, then I wouldn't be able to say NO, lest I violate her rights to chose?

I THINK NOT!!!

I've already stated my opinion on this in the thread that prompted this one. All people, not just women, ARE the sexual gatekeepers for themselves. Anything else is ludicrous.

Forum List

Back