Gas Prices Still Going Up Got You Down?

Originally posted by -=d=-
Frankly, I view HD's as 'works of art' generally...I happen to have learned to ride on a cruiser - but now, I find them uncomfortable - and a bit unnerving. :)

Having one's feet way out in front...handle-bars up high...that sorta thing skeers me.

Well, once in awhile one of my sons and I trade bikes when we ride, and rides a crotch rocket - THAT thin scares me. All accoring to what your're used to and your preferences. As long as you ride is the important thing. Those that have never ridden or do not wish to try are the ones I feel sorry for. Nothing better than riding throuhg the country side or through the mountains.

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
RAHHHHHHHH

The friggin testosterone is getting thick.

Get over it.

Back to your corners. DING DING DING!

Dismissed.

It isn't testosterone KL, but it is something, and it stinks.

I'm done with this moron. It's obvious he just wants to fight.

He's in other parts of the board claiming to be black, and then in the same thread changing back to white. That doesn't seem like someone that's here to be straight with people.

I guess I'll just try and ignore him.

I KNEW he'd just HAVE TO start bashing Harley's. That alone really gets me pissed off. And when I'm pissed off, I'm not as rational as I like to be. So I'm trying not to go there with this idiot.

or perhaps its just his brand of humor? Do I really care if he's black or white or both? I don't, so long as he doesn't bring his ghetto relatives to MY neighborhood. ;)

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
or perhaps its just his brand of humor? Do I really care if he's black or white or both? I don't, so long as he doesn't bring his ghetto relatives to MY neighborhood. ;)

Frankly no, I don't DK. He is the one that made it an issue.

But I don't see deception as humor.

Originally posted by Pale Rider
It isn't testosterone KL, but it is something, and it stinks.

I'm done with this moron. It's obvious he just wants to fight.

He's in other parts of the board claiming to be black, and then in the same thread changing back to white. That doesn't seem like someone that's here to be straight with people.

I guess I'll just try and ignore him.

I KNEW he'd just HAVE TO start bashing Harley's. That alone really gets me pissed off. And when I'm pissed off, I'm not as rational as I like to be. So I'm trying not to go there with this idiot.

At the risk of sounding like one of your peers:

YOU started the shit - before your post, which I quoted above, things were level...non-verbally-violent etc...

And I want to fight? Nope...I just don't back down often enough.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth

:p:

Hata!

YOU started the shit - before your post, which I quoted above, things were level...non-verbally-violent etc...

Mr T, The poor fools you pity cannot be friends with you if you do NOT back down sometimes.

It doesn't make you wrong, but it makes you friendly.

You're a fucking liar. On more than one level.

YOU are the one that called ME a shit stain. And that is where the swearing originated. I've proved it in a prior post with direct quotes. This thread isn't that long either. Anyone can read back and see that's true.

You we're losing a debate on helmets, and decided it was time to get shitty. So be it asshole.

Now give it a rest. You're really making yourself look incredibly stupid.

You're a fucking liar. On more than one level.

YOU are the one that called ME a shit stain. And that is where the swearing originated. I've proved it in a prior post with direct quotes. This thread isn't that long either. Anyone can read back and see that's true.

You we're losing a debate on helmets, and decided it was time to get shitty. So be it asshole.

Now give it a rest. You're really making yourself look incredibly stupid.

I was losing the debate on helmets????

WTF? Are off any medication??

Look Homer, You have provided NO data to validate ANY of your 'opinions' on Full-faced helmets, besides they 'weigh more'.

You lost the debate on two fronts: When you said Dale's "full-face helmet" lead to his death. Later, you stated "Okay, so he didn't wear a full-faced helmet, but the fact he was WEARING ANY Helmet attributed to his death." That's a bullshit point for several reasons:

1) I posted excerpt from the 'official NASCAR statement - one part mentioned if he had a FULL-FACE helmet, he may have suffered less injury.

2) The fact he was also racing a car lead to his death. The fact he was alive to begin with. The fact he crashed. The fact he suffered a baseline skull fracture, or whatever.

If you'd like, I will quote EVERY EXCHANGE in this thread, between you and I.... ;)

My using 'shitstain'

Hey shitstain - make up your mind...you state now that he wore open face AND full face? Are you John Kerry???

The issue is - Skull-cap/open face helmets will NOT protect one's face. How's that for science.

Why you gotta be a little bitch? seriously?

boo f'ing hoo.

In context, that was in reply to YOUR comments:

Are you just ignorant or can't you read? Maybe both.

Now if you don't know what the hell I'm talking about, then you must have flunked high school science.

and

You can't bull shit an old biker like me about shit like that ass wipe.

hmm...

The LAST thing you'll ever get from me is an apology Mister tell people I'm black and then white.

I don't take kindly to liars or jap crap riders. Eat shit.

The LAST thing you'll ever get from me is an apology Mister tell people I'm black and then white.

I don't take kindly to liars or jap crap riders. Eat shit.

ahh...a racist...cool. :)

Ever occur to your mind that I could be BOTH black and white?

Probably not, eh?

ahh...a racist...cool. :)

Ever occur to your mind that I could be BOTH black and white?

Probably not, eh?

Look d, "IF" you do happen to have some black in you somewhere, it would have to be so minute, why mention it? Your kids are lily white, the hands and face of the guy "YOU" posted and said was you are lily white, what's your game? Why do you feel the need to fuck with people here like that? What sort of twisted joke is this?

Ya know what? I don't care. Play your game "I'm a black man". I don't give a fuck, because no matter what you say at this point, you're just going to make yourself look stupid. Everyone has seen the pictures and can see for themselves you're white, and know you're playing some kind of fucked up game.

You're only hurting yourself with this silly shit. Your credibility is in the toilet.

I'm no more a racists than you are.

Look d, "IF" you do happen to have some black in you somewhere, it would have to be so minute, why mention it? Your kids are lily white, the hands and face of the guy "YOU" posted and said was you are lily white, what's your game? Why do you feel the need to fuck with people here like that? What sort of twisted joke is this?

Ya know what? I don't care. Play your game "I'm a black man". I don't give a fuck, because no matter what you say at this point, you're just going to make yourself look stupid. Everyone has seen the pictures and can see for themselves you're white, and know you're playing some kind of fucked up game.

You're only hurting yourself with this silly shit. Your credibility is in the toilet.

I'm no more a racists than you are.

is a 'jap' bike like a 'nigg_r' bike? (shrug)

;)

Pale Rider can't debate things - pale rider resorts to calling people 'ass-whipe' when they disagree, then accusing THEM of 'starting the swearing'; to shift focus away from that, Pale Rider uses whatever or whichever ethnicity that person claims at any one moment as an agenda item.

:)

For the people here who know me; those who 'matter', my credibility is just fine.

Any further thoughts? I mean...after you accused me of 'starting the swearing', the least you could do is apologize for calling me an 'asswhipe'; starting all the bad-blood.
;)

:D

Any further thoughts? I mean...after you accused me of 'starting the swearing', the least you could do is apologize for calling me an 'asswhipe'; starting all the bad-blood.
;)

:D

If he's got you on IG, how is he going to see it?

c'mon, it was a month ago - can't we all just get along?

:cheers2:

Then sell that huge gas guzzling SUV and buy a MOTORCYCLE! They get excelent mileage, and you can't deny they're FUN!

293782.jpg

*Buy American* :usa:
We're going back to high gas prices watch. Thanks gop

Forum List

Back