Gas Prices At 12-Yr Low

chu-gas-prices-e1349616445461.jpg

^^^

Obama's Energy Chief

Gas prices: July 4 gas is the cheapest in years

This is what happens when we boot the globalists out of power. Thanks, PRESIDENT Donald J Trump!

Gas prices: July 4 gas is the cheapest in years

This is what happens when we boot the globalists out of power. Thanks, PRESIDENT Donald J Trump!

What did he do to make that happen?

he negotiated the world market down a notch or two on twitter, what else ...

You're posting an image from Poltifake.org ??? Are we suppose to take it seriously or laugh?

He has no idea what causes gas prices to rise and fall. He just wants to engage in a game of "Nanny nanny boo boo, stick your head in doo doo."

How about you tell us what made the gas prices go down.
How about you use real data...

ch.gaschart

I linked a CNN article. Are saying they aren't real news?

You're posting an image from Poltifake.org ??? Are we suppose to take it seriously or laugh?

He has no idea what causes gas prices to rise and fall. He just wants to engage in a game of "Nanny nanny boo boo, stick your head in doo doo."

ch.gaschart

You linked a image from politifake.org

ch.gaschart

I'm talking about the OP, dude.

ch.gaschart

Yes, you are fake news..

ch.gaschart

The OP article says nothing about Trump or Obama or political impact on gas prices. You injected a credit to Trump which is obsurd. Gas prices, like unemployment, like private sector job growth have all been trending in positive directions for years. It's laughable to think 6 months of a Trump presidency is responsible for any of those

ch.gaschart

The OP article says nothing about Trump or Obama or political impact on gas prices. You injected a credit to Trump which is obsurd. Gas prices, like unemployment, like private sector job growth have all been trending in positive directions for years. It's laughable to think 6 months of a Trump presidency is responsible for any of those
Trump's glory is retroactive to many republicans...

Forum List

Back