Gas dryer stopped getting hot

Yes for drying clothes. They are common.
Blocked Ghanaian is slipping away as his headaches worsen and his personality further rots under the weight of his victim status . I wonder if he has blocked air tubes from starting all those fires as revenge on everybody who has ruined his life .

My dryer stopped working and the store came and picked it up and took it to their shop to fix it.... so I was without a dryer for two months... I just hung all my clothes outside on a line that I strung up...
My shirts and clothes smelled so good that even though my dryer is back and working on nice days I still hang some things outside to dry....
Oh I tried that, but noooooooo! The wife said I was NOT going to hang her panties out in the yard! So I went to the laundromat.

Oh I tried that, but noooooooo! The wife said I was NOT going to hang her panties out in the yard! So I went to the laundromat.

Back when women's sanitary accoutrements included an elastic "belt" for holding pads in place, my sister was not the least bit abashed about hanging hers on the line! I was mortified! :laughing0301:

When I re-wired my home, I included four extra wires rated for 220 ... just in case ... sold the place to an electrician ... he said that definitely caught his eye ...

I've got 220 in my second garage where the previous owner parked his RV.
It definitely caught my eye as I need 220 to run my welder. Hell,it also has water and sewage connections.
I could park the camper in there and live in it.

Forum List

Back